• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
****ty phone cam. this took longer than it should have. lol

family is streaming netflix. lol

i forgot to take a pic of kallen's gurren. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
****ty phone cam. this took longer than it should have. lol

family is streaming netflix. lol

i forgot to take a pic of kallen's gurren. lol
Looks like someone stopped collecting Bleach during the start of Hueco Mundo.
Good choice. :laugh:

I wanted to buy the Detective Conan manga, but the english names kinda bug me.
I'll expand my Hayate collection soon once I receive the funds to. Shouldn't be too long unless I somehow receive a 150 million yen debt. XD
Oh, and One Piece. I definitely need to buy some One Piece manga.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Late night pokemon watching LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCdZnHq0vA0

This is why Gary is my favorite trainer. He is so facking good!

He always uses my favorite pokemon.
Gary's awesome. He's such a pimp.
I didn't like him after Johto though. I miss his cockiness and arrogance.

Edit: OSHI-! I just realized your Evangelion Box set -Rei-. What version is that? It's really big and I haven't seen it around.
It's the original platinum one. So it's not the thin pack one they released after.
I wish I had money to buy it. I would've, but my Best Buy was missing some volumes and I was too lazy to buy it online.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Late night pokemon watching LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCdZnHq0vA0

This is why Gary is my favorite trainer. He is so facking good!

He always uses my favorite pokemon.

Edit: OSHI-! I just realized your Evangelion Box set -Rei-. What version is that? It's really big and I haven't seen it around.
To Rei: Envy meter: More RAIJINGU!!!

and YAY! POKEMON! *hype*

I've been listening to the Pokemon soundtracks for a long while now after I got SoulSilver, lol.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I've been listening to the Pokemon soundtracks for a long while now after I got SoulSilver, lol.
♣ From the video game or the anime? Either way I enjoy them, but I can't help but think about the Ho-oh Battle Theme being the best Pokemon Battle song yet. ^_^ ♥

Minato

穏やかじゃない
♣ From the video game or the anime? Either way I enjoy them, but I can't help but think about the Ho-oh Battle Theme being the best Pokemon Battle song yet. ^_^ ♥
I'm being off-topic, but Lovely's posts always remind me that I still need to get Puyo Puyo 7.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Both. I've been listening to Verdanturf Town's song for a while, and listening to the OP of Pokemon.

なかなかなかなかなかなかなかなか

[insert Pokemon composer here] is freakin' brilliant xD

and I can never get Puyo Puyo. VERY hard for me to grasp.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It's the original platinum one. So it's not the thin pack one they released after.
I wish I had money to buy it. I would've, but my Best Buy was missing some volumes and I was too lazy to buy it online.
Oo!!!! It's that one! I always see pictures of that boxset from the dvds side. I didn't know Gendo was on the top of the box lol.

That's pretty awesome! How is the quality of the audio and visual of the original platinum box set?

gosh guys i only have

1 manga and 1 shoen mag zam
Lol =D It's ok, we still love you!

G U R U

Smash Lord
I bought Clannad Season 1 and the last 4 Air Gear DVD's I needed off Rightstuf last night. Normally I wouldn't waste my money on Air Gear but they were like 80% off so I couldn't resist.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I liked Air Gear when I first watched it.

Now, it's just meh.

Which reminds me, I should check out the manga. Is it any good?
I've never seen the anime, I have read more than two volumes of the manga though.
Didn't really get me hooked. Maybe I should get a little further when I have time.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I've never seen the anime, I have read more than two volumes of the manga though.
Didn't really get me hooked. Maybe I should get a little further when I have time.
OMG the manga is redic good. Yes you guys should read it.

The anime really is just average. However they could easily just make a second season and it would ****.

Edit: New Nagi sig!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I liked Air Gear when I first watched it.

Now, it's just meh.

Which reminds me, I should check out the manga. Is it any good?
Yeah, first time I watch Air Gear, I thought that **** was the worlds greatest anime ever. Now I realized that it was just meh because the story really heated up even more later in the manga series. I am about 40 chapters behind. I stopped following it because I just got really lazy. =D

I will probably try to catch up with it tomorrow.

Ringo is ****ing sexy. Hell like all of the current female members of Sleeping Forest are ****ing sexy =D

Chain is probably one of my all time favorite anime openings. It was my phones ring tone for like half a year.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I've read all of Air Gear, but the suspension of my disbelief was totally ruined because the plot gets ridiculous. It was much better when it was a simple shounen about rollerblade gangs, imo. None of that typical 'well this actually involved the entire world including other countries and governments' stuff.

The art is absolutely amazing, though. I have to give the mangaka credit.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So have you noticed that we sort have stopped talking about ongoing stuff as soon as the thread was renamed to be such? Now we're talking about pretty old stuff... :laugh:

About ongoing stuff: I'm amazed at how addicted I am towards Kampfer... :dizzy: Out of the anime that airs Friday, after Railgun, it's the anime I most look forward to. And this week's episode probably ended in the biggest cliffhanger, yet. :ohwell:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
About ongoing stuff: I'm amazed at how addicted I am towards Kampfer... Out of the anime that airs Friday, after Railgun, it's the anime I most look forward to. And this week's episode probably ended in the biggest cliffhanger, yet.
Eh, I've read what they've scantalated of the Kampfer manga and it seems like a really bad eroge but without the stuff that makes the eroge tolerable. This season has been kinda meh, actually. The only anime I look forward to each week are DtB and Needless, just because Needless is so hilariously bad that it's actually enjoyable (It reminds me of every Saturday cartoon I used to watch). Railgun has lost its charm with me for some reason, but I guess I should pick it back up.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I've read all of Air Gear, but the suspension of my disbelief was totally ruined because the plot gets ridiculous. /QUOTE]

This + at one day Air Gear had some wacky release days so I just gave up trying to keep up with it.

Eh, I've read what they've scantalated of the Kampfer manga and it seems like a really bad eroge but without the stuff that makes the eroge tolerable. This season has been kinda meh, actually. The only anime I look forward to each week are DtB and Needless, just because Needless is so hilariously bad that it's actually enjoyable (It reminds me of every Saturday cartoon I used to watch). Railgun has lost its charm with me for some reason, but I guess I should pick it back up.
Darker than Black: Gemini = amazing.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Darker than Black: Gemini = amazing.
I'm really liking how it's far more main-plot driven than the original. Random miniplots kinda suck unless they matter in the general scheme of things, and Ryusei no Gemini has done an awesome job of keeping everything tied in.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i was able to finish index this weekend

caught up on seitokai no ichizon and almost caught up on railgun

i'm getting nanoha atm

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I just watched Lamune

it's okay if you dont want like anything to a show haha

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ZnT is good in my opinion, but i can see where people would dislike it.

My favorite Rie is Louise as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Shakugan no Shana's one of my favorites. After reading some novels and the manga, JC Staff could've handled it better. The music's probably the thing I liked the most out of the anime.
And yes, it goes downhill with Konoe. JC Staff's idea sounded fine on paper, it was just executed poorly.
Volume XIV in Season 2 is probably my favorite part in that season.

And I've read the first volume of Zero no Tsukaima already along with some of the second volume.
I'm not really into it yet, so I'll give it some time.

After catching up with Shana and ZnT, I'll start on whatever's translated for the FMP! light novels.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
*Obligatory watch more Evangelion post*

Jk.

So yeah, I just recently converted a couple series to my iPod (Ouran, Toradora!, Soul Eater, Lucky Star).

It feels so good to have mobile anime =D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like the black-haired shana. she's way too cute like that.

konoe is annoying imo

also i didn't like the shana-tan specials as much

Top Bottom