• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
where do you guys get your wallpapers usually?

i usually go to konachan or some other image pool

i also change it a lot more than i change my avatar

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
It looks like you're the only one that thinks this (who actually spoke up). For this, I'm going to wait a bit more to upload those vids... :p
:V you would hold something so trivial against me... emotionless, heartless, cold and wretched mechanic shell of man. always processing things with out care and compassion. your a cruel calculating metallic figure that always does whats most logical with out haste asphyxiated with perfection and precision if somethings off be even a single atom you have robotic need to realign it to subatomic exaction more perfect than quantum superposition of electrons. your a vile heartless personal computer that'll never understand our human ways

/rantthatgoesnowherequitefast

;-;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow... Hayate has been serialized for 5 years now being at 250 chapters at the moment.
I'm glad I didn't read it 5 years ago. Waiting each week for a chapter is torture as it is now.

As for the wallpaper thing, I just set it to change ever 5 minutes, so I don't really get to bored of it.
I don't have one set place for to get wallpapers though, and sometimes I'll just make my own.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I watched the first 14 episodes of Ouran today at work (God bless people taking early Thankgiving vacation!)

I really really love it.

On another note, I was also informed that I have been given a raise as well at work.

HYPE!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The Second Raid was good. I thought the last half was a little too slow, IMO. But that's understandable.
First half was awesome since that had some cool action scenes.

And am I the only person that disliked Fumoffu?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yay, my 2nd volume of the SnS light novel came in the mail today. I still haven't gotten the DVD boxset yet, but my money's saved up for the BD OVAs first.
Now I just need to find the time to read all this stuff as well as catch up on all the anime I haven't gotten too.

G U R U

Smash Lord
The Second Raid was good. I thought the last half was a little too slow, IMO. But that's understandable.
First half was awesome since that had some cool action scenes.

And am I the only person that disliked Fumoffu?
Nah I'm with you Minato. Fumoffu was still good but it wan't as good as the First and Second season.

I'm almost done Clannad AS ^_^ gonna watch a few more eps tonight before bed.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My Yomi avatar commands you to watch Ga Rei Zero.

..... and I've been slow on the animes :( I got ***** by my professor so I can't help it :(

NKB thanks for the avatar =) to everyone he made me my avatar and he's quick about it! Ask him for your avatar/sig/gif needs.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
My Yomi avatar commands you to watch Ga Rei Zero.

..... and I've been slow on the animes :( I got ***** by my professor so I can't help it :(

NVB thanks for the avatar =) to everyone he made me my avatar and he's quick about it! Ask him for your avatar/sig/gif needs.
NVB? Who is that?

=D =3

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Kero-KeroKero Tama-TamaTama

I love Lucky Star. :)
The 4 Koma's pretty good, I think. They've planned to translated at least 4 of the volumes.
Since there are only 7 out at Japan, that's a good sign to finish translating all of them. There aren't that many.

Also, new sig. Little Busters X Lucky Star ftw.

Edit: That gif in this post was not made by me lol, fyi

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I need smoething new to watch.

Something thats jsut funny/cute and somehwat short.

Deception

Smash Ace
I don't know if I would buy the DVDs because they were what, 13 episodes for 35 dollars? =(

I'd probably buy it if it was 25 but that extra 10 dollars is a kick in the nads.

Lol! =D
There's actually 16 episodes. There's 3 DVD only episodes included.

And Baccano is one of those series's I would like to buy because it's so good and it gives me the opportunity to help FUNimation get more anime to dub.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
There's actually 16 episodes. There's 3 DVD only episodes included.

And Baccano is one of those series's I would like to buy because it's so good and it gives me the opportunity to help FUNimation get more anime to dub.
Lol I feel you. I am just so jaded because I have bought so much anime over this year.

The only anime I am looking to buy is Evangelion 1.11 in the next few months. I just finished torrenting all of Soul Eater and Toradora! I am pretty happy.

Top Bottom