• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

After reading chapter 36, I can't believe how some fans overreacted over the new plot development.
It's a bit sad how absorbed some fans are.
That wasn't sad, that was hilarious. SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND, SHE'S USED GOODS, **** THIS MANGA.
XD never change 2ch, never change.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i enjoyed 1st season of 00, but it isn't the best.

s2 is just bad.

also who was the person that loves kiddy grade? viper?

i'm thinking of dl after i finish getting nanoha

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the upgrades in seed destiny was just ********

i mean kira basically becomes a god with his gundam on seed destiny

is kiddy grade any good tec0?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kiddy grade was like the 2nd anime I ever saw :laugh:.

I remember it being a bit confusing. Though I think I kept watching it cuz of Eclair... who would be the main character.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Katsura Kotonoha is one of a few Yandere characters I like. Most Yandere characters I'm scared to even look at. T_T
Agreed.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=1082853&postcount=14
^I was such a dork bad then.

Kiddy grade was like the 2nd anime I ever saw :laugh:.

I remember it being a bit confusing. Though I think I kept watching it cuz of Eclair... who would be the main character.
What is so good about Kiddy Grade? I caught a couple episodes on the Funimation Channel and thought it looked pretty good. That Éclair chick is hawt.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What is so good about Kiddy Grade? I caught a couple episodes on the Funimation Channel and thought it looked pretty good. That Éclair chick is hawt.
Ahem, I watch Kiddy Grade to.... more than five times both sub and dub. =3

There are some fanserves senes so this show isn't for little kids even though it has Kiddy Grade as a name. :d

Kiddy Girl-And is the sequel to Kiddy Grade, since it started not too long from now, I'm sure the story might get better later on in the series, (though the latest episode might had started the plot). Also Kiddy Girl-And OP is <3.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I love you.

Mirai Nikki is really good. I wonder if they're making an anime?
that would be friggn ace

i know about this manga even though i haven't read it yet but i still know what its about and stuff

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yay, new season of anime. I can't wait. Gives me something (new and ongoing) to watch.
Like I stated earlier, I'll watch Katanagatari and Okami Kakushi.
I'll check out Dance in the Vampire Bund and Hanamaru Kindergarten when I have time.

And 2000th post. :)

Edit: Smash Champion. I am エンターテイナー, PC. XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yay, new season of anime. I can't wait. Gives me something (new and ongoing) to watch.
Like I stated earlier, I'll watch Katanagatari and Okami Kakushi.
I'll check out Dance in the Vampire Bund and Hanamaru Kindergarten when I have time.

And 2000th post. :)

Edit: Smash Champion. I am エンターテイナー, PC. XD
*shakes fist* Thanks for putting it into my head, again...

Anyway, I think I'm going to stay away from SHAFT this upcoming season...unless one of the two ends up being amazing (story-wise, of course :p) or something.
I'm planning on marathon-ing Nodame S2 this month, then watch S3 when it airs (Minato, WATCH S1 OF THIS! NAO!!)
I'll probably try out Katanagatari, due to who the original writer is.
I haven't read the descriptions for most of them, yet, but Hidden God and Omamori Himari are two that I'm thinking about sampling at the moment.

Edit: Lia, eh... I would have prefer riya, more, but oh well...

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'll probably only check out the first three on the list. The rest seem average to bad.

Also this was a response on another forum and I lol'd so hard in real life.

oh wow that picture looks pretty kewl. let's read the description.

"In the St Mikhailov Academy.." (that Russian? **** yeah, i love russians)

", Oribe Mafuyu meets a silver haired boy called Alexander." (oh man this is good stuff)

"He is a Qwaser, a being who can manipulate iron..." (awesome! i want to be a Qwaser!)

"and draws his power from breast milk."

wt ****ing f!

Top Bottom