• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
incoming K-ON with soldiers ?
LOL Sure almost looks like it.
*shakes fist* Thanks for putting it into my head, again...
You're welcome. :)
I'm planning on marathon-ing Nodame S2 this month, then watch S3 when it airs (Minato, WATCH S1 OF THIS! NAO!!)
I will, will. I'll try to catch up before the season starts.
Edit: Lia, eh... I would have prefer riya, more, but oh well...
I was just posting what was posted in AnimeSuki.

Oh, and if anyone was curious, Lucky Star Net Idol Meister comes out this month for PSP. :laugh:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Lia ****ing *****

also i hope for omamori himari they actually follow on what the manga has so far.

i already don't like the art since it seems off from the manga art especially rinko

i just hope it isn't a huge fanservice like what they did to rosario+vampire and forget the story

imo they should have let the manga get ahead and release more chapters before it having an anime

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I finished Ouran the other day and started Toradora!

I gonna be totally honest....

There is a good chance this anime will be bumping down BECK and Eureka 7 and take the spot as my third favorite anime.

I would say favorite but I can't **** with Evangelion and FLCL. They are mad important to me lol.

I swear, Taiga is so ****ing adorable. I was at work when i saw the first episode, and when Taiga punch Ryuji, I laughed sooooo hard. That **** came out of nowhere.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So yeah, I finished Ouran the other day and started Toradora!

I gonna be totally honest....

There is a good chance this anime will be bumping down BECK and Eureka 7 and take the spot as my third favorite anime.

I would say favorite but I can't **** with Evangelion and FLCL. They are mad important to me lol.

I swear, Taiga is so ****ing adorable. I was at work when i saw the first episode, and when Taiga punch Ryuji, I laughed sooooo hard. That **** came out of nowhere.
Toradora is my favorite romance comedy anime and is in my top five for sure.
I remember Perfect Chaos telling me about it and I remember seeing it on an anime site. I DLed one episode and finished it in less than 2 days.

Personally, I liked it more than Clannad and Haruhi.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Grr, don't make me watch Toradora again, lol. Anyways even though this is sad, but I'm just now watching Air..... ._.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I personally haven't seen the Air movie, myself, so I wouldn't know how good it is. I heard it's better than the Clannad movie (hard to be just as bad or worse than the Clannad movie, though), so I might watch it later.
IMO, Air is similar to sola, but slightly inferior (but it's still good).
Similarities include, but are not limited to...
Both are 13 episodes long with 2 OVAs.
Both have to deal with the characters' past selves from centuries back, and details are revealed little by little.
Both have, IMO, a very similar feeling to it (like they give a similar aura, if that makes any sense).
There's other stuff, but I'll spoil if I say them...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Grr, don't make me watch Toradora again, lol. Anyways even though this is sad, but I'm just now watching Air..... ._.
Air's pretty good. It's one of the weaker anime adaptations from a Key VN though, I thought.
The Summer Arc's my favorite along with the Air Arc in the anime.

IMO, Air is similar to sola, but slightly inferior (but it's still good).
In a way, I liked Air more than Sola just a bit, now that I think about it. The only problems I had with Sola was the art and how the story felt dragged on (which goes for Air as well). Plus I only liked two characters in Sola.

The main problem I had in the Air anime was that
Kano and Minagi's routes didn't help compliment the main route, unlike Kanon.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Both Bleach and Naruto are getting REALLY good.
LOL I don't know about REALLY good. I don't know where the anime's at, but the manga for both of them are still meh.
One Piece is still the way to go for the shounen type.

S l o X

Smash Champion
:\ I like the story development going on tho. I'd much rather this than watch / read boring battles that go no where. (naruto vs pain?)

OP is **** right now too.
Don't watch any of the animes.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Alright so I've decided to just go from top to bottom on my Plan to Watch list and get as much done as possible because some the anime has been on there for years (yu yu hakusho I'm lookin at you).

Which actually works pretty well since I wanted to watch Air and Beck next :)

However first up is 11eyes.

G U R U

Smash Lord
OMG 11eyes is rediculously good. Just from watching the first episode I can tell it's gonna be a fav of mine, bar no massive screw up ending like Soul Eater.

Also I just realized Yu Yu Hakusho starts with Y so it's at the bottom LOL

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
OMG 11eyes is rediculously good. Just from watching the first episode I can tell it's gonna be a fav of mine, bar no massive screw up ending like Soul Eater.

Also I just realized Yu Yu Hakusho starts with Y so it's at the bottom LOL
So you did not enjoy Soul Eater? Because I plan to watch it after I finish Toradora!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
:\ I like the story development going on tho. I'd much rather this than watch / read boring battles that go no where. (naruto vs pain?)
I agree. The development that's going on right now feels much better than the pointless battles that have going on for awhile.
The 2 series are still in the slump, IMO, but they're getting better than they were the past 2 years.

Alright so I've decided to just go from top to bottom on my Plan to Watch list and get as much done as possible because some the anime has been on there for years (yu yu hakusho I'm lookin at you).
I like YYH, one of my favorite manga/anime from Jump.
Togashi (the author of YYH) needs to hurry up and finish Hunter X Hunter, which is coming back from hiatus in January.

Thino

Smash Master
yea Soul Eater anime ended like crap

catching up on my DtB here , after that some Umineko , Nyan koi , Saki (stopped at episode 12 lol ) and Toradora

also Gunbuster and Diebuster are awesome

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I feel like one of the few people who didn't really like death note in the second half. Don't get me wrong I do like Death Note, but I would probably NEVER re watch it in full.

Spoilers:

Once L died I thought the series just kinda lagged, and never recovered.

When I finished Death Note I just kinda shrugged it off and said to myself "Was that it?"

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No you definitely aren't the only one

almost everyone i've heard talk about death note says that.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
NKB, actually a lot of people think that way, myself included.
First half was good. I was reading it while it was being serialized. Once I got to the part where
Light lost his memories,
I stopped reading it for awhile. Then once I picked it and stopped again when
L died.
I didn't pick up again Death Note until I heard Death Note was finished.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
No you definitely aren't the only one

almost everyone i've heard talk about death note says that.
Myself included.

It was decent in the second half, but
Mello/Near didn't work as well as L did.
The manga would have been much better if after L died, the manga skipped waaay ahead to when Light already controls the world, but still hasn't revealed who he is. Near/Mello could have been resistance fighters of some sort, and they get their hands on a Death Note due to Ryuk (can't remember spelling) becoming bored. After that, they could have started picking off Kira's men, and Light could do the same to them, causing a war of the death notes.
Meh, it MIGHT have worked.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Death Not was amazing... till episode 24 I believe? :confused:.

I loved that anime too :(.....

Soul Eater was really fun to watch. I think they coulda done like an infinitely better job with the ending. I honestly didn't expect that ending.

I was more hoping for an ending with Asura vs Shinigami but you know terrible with terrible endings and all

I just marathoned Elfen Lied with my friend yesterday and I sorta wanna pick up the manga now :lick:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i also didn't like death note past L's death

i felt it somewhat slowed down

also nanoha is awesome

BBQTV

Smash Master
the slow down is worth it to see light freakout at the end and get his just dessert

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I agree it slowed down, but it's still great if you can get through the boring 7/8 volume

(I can has manga here, rite? I didn't watch the anime.)

Top Bottom