• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
http://anichart.net/fall

Coppelion
Infinite Stratos 2
Golden Time
Freezing
Little Busters
Walkure Romanze
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai
Unbreakable Machine Doll
Non Non Byori

Kara no Kyoukai movie
Madoka movie

i'll probably see what else is good that season. i can watch all of these live except golden time since my prefecture doesn't get any of the channels

Minato

穏やかじゃない
refrain, monogatari, that kyoani thing

room for one more (probably bad) show, suggestions?
Kill la Kill maybe. Also Golden Time.

Not much else really. Might watch the new Yozakura Quartet adaptation, but I'm not expecting much. Same goes for BB (but that's only if I have spare time).

Xyzz

Smash Champion
refrain, monogatari, that kyoani thing

room for one more (probably bad) show, suggestions?
That 'KyoAni thing' is pretty much exactly my knowledge about the show in question... when doing my reading on what the next season has to offer, I just saw the and put the series on the list of stuff to watch without getting any more information :D

In terms of other shows, I'll have to agree with Minato's suggestions. I suppose I personally will rather enjoy Coppelion, but it's probably not what you're looking for ;)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
probably not since it airs on at-x

dxd airs uncensored

to love ru is censored since they probably just want bluray sales

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Honestly I'm pretty excited for Kyoukai no Kanata because it's the first time Kyoani is doing a show that is strictly fantasy/supernatural.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Honestly I'm pretty excited for Kyoukai no Kanata because it's the first time Kyoani is doing a show that is strictly fantasy/supernatural.
corrected for my true feelings (:

I've recently seen Air and I'm currently swiftly making my way through Clannad, netting KyoAni two more 10/10 shows in my list. Their stuff is so consistently amazing, that if anime-production was a game, I'd suspect they were cheating :D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
kyoani's only good series were the key series and fmp was pretty good too

**** kyoani

yes i'm salty

i might go to kyoto next month for the leaves

probably gonna visit the studio and hope there are key goods to buy

Xyzz

Smash Champion
The shows where they adapted VNs by Key would be Air, Clannad and Kanon, right?

Well and other than that they've done much cute slice-of-life things. I like those shows :3 (I've recently had a look at my list sorted by the difference of my rating vs the average rating (since Malgraph offers that feature now, and I was curious) ... the first 19 shows are all either slice-of-life or Mahou Shoujo :D )

edit: My RSS feed just told me that UTW have finished translating the first episode of Kyoukai no Kanata <3

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

**** kyoani

yes i'm salty

i might go to kyoto next month for the leaves

probably gonna visit the studio and hope there are key goods to buy

nichijou and hyouka were absolutely godlike. are you ****ing kidding me?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
sekai de ichiban tsuyoku naritai is going to be all that matters.
The female seiyuu cast for this is pretty amazing. I'm mainly checking it out for that, since I have really low expectations for it.

<_______<

yes i'm salty
I'm salty towards KyoAni for a different reason. Everyone can probably guess why.

But yeah, Kyoukai no Kanata's first episode was just okay for me. And they didn't even explain
why she attacked him in the first place, since before she attacked him for the first time, she should not have known that he was immortal. Her only excuse for still attacking him now was that she needed practice and that it was fine if she stabs him since he can't die, but that doesn't explain why she did it in the first place without knowing his power.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
slice of life is too hit or miss for me

haven't finished hyouka and probably won't

also sion, i thought you were qp:flapper since your avatar

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Dengeki Bunko Festival is this weekend. Index 3 and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei anime announcements please.

Edit: Hyouka, was good. For a slice of life, it was refreshing. They tried to overblow some of the drama though.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Hyouka should've been consistently as amazing as the cultural festival arc :( (not that the rest of the show wasn't tons of fun, but those episodes made me a bit sad that the rest wasn't quite there :( )

@PC / Kyoukai no Kanata:
Didn't they mention that megane-chan somehow sensed that immortal-kun was at least partly dreamshade (and probably attacked because he didn't look too threatening, haha :D)? During the dinner-scene, I think

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm suprised some actually follows mahouka koukouno rettousei other than myself

Top Bottom