• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Sion

Island of Horizon
but this is common knowledge

i am merely stating that i get trolled by mayo chiki so hard
so butthurt

you don't even understand

TOSHINO KYOUKO

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Mayo Chiki final was super disappointing imo. Just Nakuru drama the whole time, it felt like any normal episode, zero closure. I kind of want another season now.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I like to think that's the hope for another season, since now there's another love interest. But I think that's just wishful thinking.

And Sion with the usual hate! Mayo Chiki was a masterpiece!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I still don't know how I became a troll to you guys lol
I don't think I did anything either.
LOL I knew you'd say something like this... :chuckle:

And Tec is, IMO, the best troll, since he does it without even wanting to. (But it's all right, since he's also easy to troll back... <3)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I started watching Fate/Stay Night like 2 days ago. I am around episode 14. I'm not a huge fan of Shirou. Are you guys in love with FSN because of the novel?
I was made aware of the franchise and started out watching the anime, and I liked it. But after reading the Visual Novel, it beats out the anime by a landslide.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I started watching Fate/Stay Night like 2 days ago. I am around episode 14. I'm not a huge fan of Shirou. Are you guys in love with FSN because of the novel?
It took me awhile to actually finish the anime way back. It was alright, but the anime was somewhat boring to me, so I spent most of the time just doing the Tsukihime VN instead. I like the VN for F/SN way way more.

But there are also those that pretty much eat up everything Type Moon releases and says everything TM related is good lol.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Shirou is annoying, yes. The best parts of the story are in the visual novel. It's worth playing (and the anime isn't bad either) but be prepared for some parts of it to piss you off if you're not a Type Moon fan. Shirou won't get much better but there's at least a decent reason behind his annoyingness.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Mayo Chiki final was super disappointing imo. Just Nakuru drama the whole time, it felt like any normal episode, zero closure. I kind of want another season now.
this
I don't know why they suddenly decided to end the series with Jirou and Nakura going on a date.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I agree. But maybe he was going for the harem ending and ran out of episodes. :urg:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I really hope they don't plan the episodes out that poorly, haha.

They're probably just expanding the harem for the second season. Which I realllly want to happen.
even though we already know who wins

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL @ running out of episodes for a harem end. Sounds like what would happen to Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon or something... :chuckle:

I'm just going to take it as that the main story of this season concluded at episode 12, with episode 13 being an extra episode ("omake" as they call it); sort of like K-ON!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I still need to watch episode 13 of Mayo Chiki. TBH, the last episode I really enjoyed was when they went to the beach and stuff. The maid episode was good too. The stuff after that wasn't too interesting to me, that includes episode 11 and 12 too. :(

Sion

Island of Horizon
aussie, it's always type moon talk

you just have to start talking about it

like how aoko is the best type moon character

§leepy God

Smash Master
Watched one episode of Fate/Zero and already I believe it's better than Fate/Stay Night. xD

I didn't know Bakuman had a season 2, I still didn't finish season 1. Dx

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I liked it a lot myself. It's been awhile, but iirc the show seemed a bit rushed (being 13 eps) and lacked creativity at times. Other than that, really good.
I guess it was technically flawed but I like Key so it's impossible for me to not like the show. OP is <3

Top Bottom