• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we're behind atm

we need to watch eps 9

i don't work this weekend and there is no club futbol

so we're probably gonna watch it either fri or sat

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'll easily be able to catch up before then. I'll be at a regional saturday though

Minato

穏やかじゃない
How's idolm@ster anyways? I watched the first episode and dropped it, it seemed like crappy moeblob thing and didn't have much of a correlation to the game.
It's alright. I'm enjoying it, and the story is finally moving along now. Probably not worth picking up unless you have free time though.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
speaking of crappy moeblobs

this is the first time i haven't had an anime avatar in a really long time

or a girl

its weird

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What subber? I'd recommend avoiding HorribleSubs for Ika Musume. He used the word "squid" for like every other adjective/verb/adverb/etc. Ika says and didn't use honorifics, instead subbing Ika-chan as "Squiddie" (or something like that) It got on my nerves

Edit: Have some screenies of HorribleSubs' horrible subs. Shouldn't spoil anything at all.
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2895/horriblesubsshinryakuik.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2895/horriblesubsshinryakuik.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2895/horriblesubsshinryakuik.jpg

ITS THE FREAKING WORST I HATE OMG

its literally the worst i have ever seen

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I went to the first link in the description of that video, and there was a suspicious picture, with an even more suspicious caption...
[collapse=""Will let you know what this illustration is all about soon ^^;""]

I want my Haruhi, dang it!
[/collapse]

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We just got the Haruhi movie last year though, and KyoAni is probably working on the K-on movie right now. Maybe more Haruhi next year... I hope.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I'm not hoping for Haruhi this year. Summer of next year is my hope, since chances of it happening before then is probably zero. (And 1.5 years since the movie's debut seems so long ago to me... <_<)

Anyway, it seems Mirai made a guest appearance in J.C. Staff's recently ended "Twin Angel" anime series in ep4.
And that entry says "Twin Angel is just the first of a series of guest appearances for our Mirai-chan and I cant wait to announce the others - have been trying to keep my mouth shut about Mirai in Twin Angel since last December ^^;;;"
So that picture just probably means that Mirai is making a cameo in the K-ON! movie. It looks too much like K-ON! to be its own project.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL
I only know about Mirai-chan because I'm a fan of Danny Choo's. But if I wasn't, I doubt I would know of her, except for maybe hearing about it around and then shortly forgetting about it.
At AX, when he was giving away free figures, Mirai-chan figmas were among the last things to be picked amongst the winners, and Danny's comment/reaction to that was pretty amusing to me. XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
LOL
I only know about Mirai-chan because I'm a fan of Danny Choo's. But if I wasn't, I doubt I would know of her, except for maybe hearing about it around and then shortly forgetting about it.
At AX, when he was giving away free figures, Mirai-chan figmas were among the last things to be picked amongst the winners, and Danny's comment/reaction to that was pretty amusing to me. XD
See, and I don't even know who Danny Choo is, so I really don't know who Mirai-chan is, haha. I'm guessing he's an artist though, does he do the art for anything I would know?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He's not an artist. It's hard to describe exactly what he is, but artist is not one of them.
If you care to read in more detail, Click Here

I'm more of a fan of him as a person, the way he lives his life and what he's done to get to where he is, rather than his creations. He lives the dream life (IMO), to put it simple. :laugh:

-Final-

Aria♪
If KyoAni actually does a Little Busters anime or Haruhi S3 ( not that it's likely anytime in the near future) I might actually start watching something again. I haven't watched any anime in like a month now. I have been so busy with other things. :<

~Final

:quill:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it's tiny because it represents his sadness

which is none

none at all

also i doubt kyoani will ever finish fmp

and i forgot my free sushi at work

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So Mayo Chiki has ended. I am sad. And of course, we talk about Mirai in here, then she cameos in the last episode at a con.

They also had a Kampfer/Hidan no Aria reference.

Overall, the show was probably an 8/10, but I gave it a 9 because Subaru is my waifu. :3c

Top Bottom