• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
but if i get on aim

it would be like 4 hrs of nonsense

which does sound fun at this point

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I just opened up Katsucon's main page and saw they are screening the Eden of the East movie and Evangelion 2.22. I honestly sat in front of my computer screen and screamed at it for like 7 seconds.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
When azunyan was introduced the series suddenly became good.

Lol. <3

My dad is a moe-loving weeaboo. Is this cool? Y/N.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I would say yes, unless it's to an unhealthy extent, since then you can actually talk anime to him without him being clueless about it like how my dad is. My dad at first couldn't even differentiate that a certain two of my figures were different characters, despite them having different colored hair... <_<

And speaking of figures, my Good Smile Company Hitagi Senjougahara figure came today! ¦3

-Final-

Aria♪
I really don't think my parents care about my anime/manga. They just walk into my room, see my manga collection, shrug, and walk off...

And after imagining what it would be like if my parents were actually into anime... Eh... I like it the way it is now...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I would say yes, unless it's to an unhealthy extent, since then you can actually talk anime to him without him being clueless about it like how my dad is. My dad at first couldn't even differentiate that a certain two of my figures were different characters, despite them having different colored hair... <_<

And speaking of figures, my Good Smile Company Hitagi Senjougahara figure came today! ¦3
Actually just about my entire family is into anime. ^^

My dad's pretty mellow about it though.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
my parents are chinese old gen, and hence hate anything japanese that isn't edible

they're also computer-illiterate, so i can just have an open text document on standby when reading manga/watching anime

that said i have to put a lot of anime on ipod because they're asian parents and won't let me sit in front of a computer for lengthy periods of time unless they're very close

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my parents don't really care about my anime hobby

i have a shelf full of manga, dvds, and pvc's/plastic models

my dad likes foreign films and even bought a region free dvd player

we once went to kinokuniya since i was buying language books and i found him in the anime mug section wanting one lol

he went to an anime expo a few years back and when i go every year he calls me to look at the foreign film booths

Top Bottom