• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i saw infinite stratos

ayako's release was hilariously terrible
I almost watched the subs. XD

I heard that IS first episode was a slow starter, I'll see about it soon.

the only series i'm probably gonna watch is rio: rainbow gate
Try to watch Gosick to. I really like the first episode, just waiting to see it sub next.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Watched the first eps of both Madoka Magica and Gosick. I really like them both. Madoka is a run of the mill Mahou Shojo but that's what I like. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Gosick is interesting and the 1920's feel gives it a nice touch that you don't see in a lot of other animes. Ntm Victorique is absolutely adorable :embarrass:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Watched the first eps of both Madoka Magica and Gosick. I really like them both. Madoka is a run of the mill Mahou Shojo but that's what I like. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Gosick is interesting and the 1920's feel gives it a nice touch that you don't see in a lot of other animes. Ntm Victorique is absolutely adorable :embarrass:
I'm hoping the Mahou Shoujo thing for Madoka is just a front and that the series gets pretty dark later on.
Not Higurashi dark, but at least darker than what's in Nanoha.

And I barely just saw the first episode of Gosick. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes since I love mysteries.

I haven't seen any other shows for the winter lineup. Most of the lineup just seem too cliché or something from reading the synopsis.

Sion

Island of Horizon
@viper

actually gave gosick and kimi ni todoke a run through. adding them to my list, haha.

who subs gosick btw? i only know horriblesubs

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i know static subs announced it

but i'm not sure now since it was licensed by crunchyroll

Jisatsu

Smash Rookie
So much anime to download

so little hard drive space

online streaming quality burns my eyes

:c

:123:

G U R U

Smash Lord
Eww at your last statement... lol

I can't wait for it, I love FLCL. I'll be watching it dubbed this time once I get it.

Have you ever watched the dubs before Minato? They're too good. Glad they kept them or a lot of fans would've been pissed.

I'm so pumped I get to own FLCL again. I had the old DVD's but sold them a long time ago. One of the worst decisions I've ever made haha.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Have you ever watched the dubs before Minato? They're too good. Glad they kept them or a lot of fans would've been pissed.

I'm so pumped I get to own FLCL again. I had the old DVD's but sold them a long time ago. One of the worst decisions I've ever made haha.
Yeah, I love the dub. I last watched in subbed, so I'm going back to dubbed.

And wow, that sucks. The DVDs were pretty rare, weren't they?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Infinite Stratos enthralled me for some reason...

Can't actually say why, but it's been a long time since any anime has ever made me want to rewatch the episode right after finishing it...

-Final-

Aria♪
Good hell... After nearly 3 months, I finally got the Ef ~A Fairy Tale of the Two visual novel to work on my laptop. As for why it didn't work the other 20 times I tried? I have no idea...

Gosick looks really interesting to me. I'll definitely check it out sometime (Knowing me, that'll be after it's done airing. >_>)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Good hell... After nearly 3 months, I finally got the Ef ~A Fairy Tale of the Two visual novel to work on my laptop. As for why it didn't work the other 20 times I tried? I have no idea...

Gosick looks really interesting to me. I'll definitely check it out sometime (Knowing me, that'll be after it's done airing. >_>)
I guess I should try reinstalling it again and see if my luck has changed (yeah right...).
You like everything associated with Type Moon. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
...yet you still haven't gotten to playing the F/SN VN...
Well, I'm playing 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors right now.
After that, LB, and Umineko, I'll try installing Fate. I don't have my Dad's laptop and I don't have a lot of hard drive space on mine right now.

I'm just going to not deal with patching it with voices though since that's what's mostly holding me back.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
After that, LB, and Umineko, I'll try installing Fate. I don't have my Dad's laptop and I don't have a lot of hard drive space on mine right now.

I'm just going to not deal with patching it with voices though since that's what's mostly holding me back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJXT7jiwCJA&NR=1

Man, I really miss HTML :(

[yt]uJXT7jiwCJA&NR=1[/yt]

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've found a site with a bunch of raw manga

meaning i can finish the last volume of yakitate japan

whooooo

VietGeek

Smash Hero
camping that static subs because lazy casual animu watcher doesn't wanna grind the grind on school days

obv :012:

most snow i've seen in the dirty souf yet since like 1990 something (ambiguous). school closed is.

:037:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no tl checker or qc probably lol

or just a translator that isn't familiar with it

nasu-verse kanji is weird also

so the translator might have been going wtf

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that too

also i've learned that some translators can't read kanji at all

and ask for the furigana or for series that have the furigana next to the kanji

this is from experience lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
took me about 2 months to get Kanon All Ages working with voices.

turns out I needed completely different SEEN text files because otherwise it uses the 18+ script in completely unfitting scenes

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is that really a bad thing :awesome:
I think he means that the text wasn't where it should have belonged.
Plus the voices are from the Dreamcast version, I think. So no voices of the scenes you're thinking of. XD

I have the Standard Edition of Kanon. I had the voice patch which went fine for the first 20 minutes of the game.
Then the voices weren't where they should've been.

During Ayu's text, I'd hear something like "Asa~ Asa da yo~" or during Nayuki's I could sometimes here "Nya~"
It was... weird. So I turned muted the voices since I didn't know how to fix it. lol

Top Bottom