• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
lmao what the hell are castanets?
i don't think i've seen them in the anime.. or at least from what i've watched from it
THIS would have been a better video to link... (with the title and stuff)
...but yeah, it's from episode 1. Started quite an uproar.
You skipped the first episode of season 1, I take it?
I saw it. If I recall correctly, she only was giving castanets to play with in kindergarten. I wouldn't really call that knowing how to "play the castanets" (especially considering that she thinks it's easy to play, but as Sawako said later on, it is actually hard, and not simple like what Yui thought it would be).

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just rewatched it for the *unable to count* time the other day. I recently obtain amazing subs and am so happy to have them instead of my old crappy subbed eps.

IHSB: I just noticed Mugi's eyebrows! SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
LOL @ that comic

i'm actually not to excited for K-ON S2 but am still watching it regardless

i want to see how angel beats turns out

i'll watch whatever other show that gets good ratings

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I finished Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 5 of the earlier this week. I want more.
Episode 6 is out but Witch Hunt's still translating it. I also want more Little Busters to be translated. Someone is translating more of the manga though.

And I still haven't watched the second ep of Katanagatari yet. I need to do that.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lol mu-12 is a lot hotter than v-13. =3
YES!

Here's a summary of episode one of K-ON for anyone who doesn't remember: [img][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="#3f969b"]☆ [/COLOR][COLOR="#2ee2ed"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]O_o..... XD[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="#7ae8ef"]☆ [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="#3f969b"]☆ [/COLOR][COLOR="#2ee2ed"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I don't know what to say. =P[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="#7ae8ef"]☆ [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote="G U R U, post: 9543050"][IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o103/AlabasterSunrose/Demotivation%20Posters/Eyebrows.jpg

Worthwhile use of my 1000th post.
He has and still creeps me out with those eyebrows. x_x

G U R U

Smash Lord
I want to watch FLCL again. I haven't seen it since high school.
I know same here. I heard some Pillows music the other day and got all nostalgic. I'm getting the new box later this year the day it comes out. It also got confirmed that the English dub will be on the re-release. So awesome.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I know same here. I heard some Pillows music the other day and got all nostalgic. I'm getting the new box later this year the day it comes out. It also got confirmed that the English dub will be on the re-release. So awesome.
I'll probably buy that when it comes out too.
I liked the dub. It was pretty good from what I remember.
Then again, it's been awhile since I last heard it when it first aired on Adult Swim.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So North America is getting a new anime distributor: NIS, Nippon Ichi Software.
Their first announced anime....

Ready for it?

TORADORA!

YEEESSSSSSS!

And they'll be releasing anime with collector's editions, so that makes it even better.
Hopefully, they'll release blu-ray releases, as well, since we don't get that many of those on this side of the Pacific...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Ready for it?

TORADORA!

YEEESSSSSSS!

And they'll be releasing anime with collector's editions, so that makes it even better.
Hopefully, they'll release blu-ray releases, as well, since we don't get that many of those on this side of the Pacific...
I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Amazing.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Ready for it?

TORADORA!

YEEESSSSSSS!

Don't tell me Christina Vee is going to dub that, hehheh.

and besides
Toradora
, I'm sure you also know about
Persona -Trinity Soul-, Pandora Hearts, and Wagaya no Oinari-sama.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll definitely be buying the Toradora DVDs. I haven't seen it since last year so I'm glad I only watched it properly again in a good resolution.
Maybe I'll get the Persona -trinity soul- DVDs as well. I have everything SMT related almost that's in the states.

Oh, and Soul Eater DVDs came out earlier this week. I want to buy them too since I haven't seen the anime.
I do, however, read the manga though. I'm curious to see how the story splits off.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yesssssss

i'm gonna try to buy them after finding money somehow lol

i'm sorta glad to see a new company. hopefully they do well

so i can have a job after i graduate lol

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll definitely be buying the Toradora DVDs. I haven't seen it since last year so I'm glad I only watched it properly again in a good resolution.
Maybe I'll get the Persona -trinity soul- DVDs as well. I have everything SMT related almost that's in the states.

Oh, and Soul Eater DVDs came out earlier this week. I want to buy them too since I haven't seen the anime.
I do, however, read the manga though. I'm curious to see how the story splits off.
very baddly since i love the manga watched SE anime and was good until ending...

was very sad ending... really i mean after u watch it u'll be like really cmon.

maka punches kishin and it dies.... with a courage punch... then everyone who was dying gets better instantly... POS

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So does the Soul Eater anime end kind of like FMA where they do their own conclusion and interpretation?
Or is it like any old filler arc where you can just simply ignore what happens?

Edit: I'm guessing it's the first one since you mentioned that it was alright until the ending.
Hopefully Bones will do another Soul Eater anime like they did for FMA.

Thino

Smash Master
So does the Soul Eater anime end kind of like FMA where they do their own conclusion and interpretation?
Or is it like any old filler arc where you can just simply ignore what happens?

Edit: I'm guessing it's the first one since you mentioned that it was alright until the ending.
Hopefully Bones will do another Soul Eater anime like they did for FMA.
Soul Eater anime end was pretty bad , the only way they could do a second season would be to do it FMA Brotherhood style and start over

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
well ok just made a MAL account so before people bash me
ive seen almost every Dragonball and Dragonball Z episode there is including the movies/ovas
i own like 50+ retail DVDs of DBZ and 12 retail books of manga for it
Dragonball GT is **** utter shame don't watch it. i dont even consider it a part in the story
i like reading manga more than watching anime
here it is
http://myanimelist.net/profile/deathbysuarez

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
well ok just made a MAL account so before people bash me
ive seen almost every Dragonball and Dragonball Z episode there is including the movies/ovas
i own like 50+ retail DVDs of DBZ and 12 retail books of manga for it
Dragonball GT is **** utter shame don't watch it. i dont even consider it a part in the story
here it is
http://myanimelist.net/profile/deathbysuarez
i didn't really like DBZ GT either. it was more for hardcore fans that wanted more.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i know what you mean they got so many things wrong in it
it just pissed me off so much.
like when vegeta was fighting one of the android 17s they made to where he was having trouble!
he can go up to SS2! android 17 can't even handle an imperfect cell and SS2 destroys a perfect cell!
ah rant

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's because it really isn't part of the story since Toriyama never wrote it. But you probably already knew that anyway.
When I watched GT in Japanese, I didn't mind the beginning of it. It seemed like classic Dragon Ball so that part was good.
Once it went to the Baby saga, it was just bad.

But yeah, GT wasn't that good...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Is anyone at Katsucon? I am going back there in like 30 minutes and wanted to know if anyone else would be there.

Being 7 minutes away from the venue is awesome.

Top Bottom