• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So has anyone seen the listing for Spring?

I just stumbled across it; chances are it's probably somerwhere here, but i haven't found it, loli.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6615/12652475137371.jpg
The TV anime for spring doesn't look to spectacular to me. I'll be watching K-On! Season 2 and Angel Beats! of course.
As for movies, I want to see almost everything on that list. Conan, Doraemon, Keroro Gunsou, Higashi no Eden, and Gintama.
The list also reminds me to check out Trigun and Shin-chan.

On the OVAs I'm looking forward to Shana (of course), Tales of Symphonia, Gundam Unicorn, and Negima.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Anyone could estimate the time when Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya get's subbed? =P

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it just came out in theatre lol

wait a couple of months

unless there is a cam-rip released

i'll still wait for the dvd tho

G U R U

Smash Lord
OMFG!!!!! The scene with Sahaquiel is soooooooo ****ing good in 2.0! According to Evageeks, May 26th is the date that should be marked on your calendar =3

Also:

OMFG, GURU! Thank you so much for posting that Clannad song. I looked through his channel and found a Higurashi remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDTF4_qEDQ

Amazing.
Ya that song is really good too. I DL'd the CD cus I figured it would be amazing from those two songs. Turns out those are the only two good songs on it lol. Well the original Clannad song isn't that bad but not as good as the After Story remix.

Dissaperance cam rip nao plz.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Okay people...quit calling The VANISHMENT of Haruhi Suzumiya, "Disappearance"... Vanishment is the official name (stupid image for getting that wrong), and I'm going to bring this up whenever someone calls it "Disappearance". It's a big pet peeve of mine... :dizzy:

People that are planning to see it on a cam rip that haven't read the 4th novel, I would suggest that they read the novel first. If you go through a cam rip (which will likely not be subbed, but regardless) as the first time experiencing Vanishment, them it'll make the epic-ness of the story much less so.

Edit: And Rei...it'll be more than a "couple" of months until the DVD (and hopefully blu-ray) release. My money is on December 18, 2010.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
People that are planning to see it on a cam rip that haven't read the 4th novel, I would suggest that they read the novel first.
You heard the man, GOGOGO!!! (Seriously...)

I actually thought it was more something like: The Vanishing of Haruhi Suzumiya. Well, just anything that's a synonym with "Vanishment"'ll do just fine for me. At least, until the light novel comes up with it. Stupid English synonyms.

But, it's you PC, so I'll respect you and call it Vanishment, since I usually like to call things in their official name. xD

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Vanishment doesn't sound right. I was certain it was disappearance. o3o

I was going to read the novel, but during the Endless Eight my tensions of hatred had risen so much that I pretty much quit up on Haruhi, even though I was certain was gonna read and/or watch the Vanishppearance.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nice cosplay. Tomoyo's my fave with Kyou not too far behind.
Those two are pretty close though. As for the rest of the order, it doesn't matter.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Vanishment doesn't sound right. I was certain it was disappearance. o3o

I was going to read the novel, but during the Endless Eight my tensions of hatred had risen so much that I pretty much quit up on Haruhi, even though I was certain was gonna read and/or watch the Vanishppearance.
One of the first official source for the official name, comes from official bookmarks featuring the first 8 novels. CLICK HERE
As for more recent "proof", if you indeed need more...
An official magazine scan (one of the first since the official revealing of the movie):
CLICK HERE (Bottom-right area.)
A scan from the Vanishment OST: CLICK HERE

I rest my case...

Also, it's your lost if your not going to read/watch Vanishment. E8 is nothing compared to it when it comes to story quality.

EDIT: Minato, it was "Super Kawaii" that he said he wasn't ever going to say. XD

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
One of the first official source for the official name, comes from official bookmarks featuring the first 8 novels. CLICK HERE
As for more recent "proof", if you indeed need more...
An official magazine scan (one of the first since the official revealing of the movie):
CLICK HERE (Bottom-right area.)
A scan from the Vanishment OST: CLICK HERE

I rest my case...

Also, it's your lost if your not going to read/watch Vanishment. E8 is nothing compared to it when it comes to story quality.

EDIT: Minato, it was "Super Kawaii" that he said he wasn't ever going to say. XD
I guess "vanishment" should only be a word when Haruhi's involved. >w>

Either way, I said I'd given up on it because of the E8, but I was certain I was gonna watch/read that anyway, so I wasn't really gonna miss out, I just needed a break is all.

I actually went back a while ago, and was ahppy when Kyon was about to beat the crap out of her. :3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, new sig up. I hope it doesn't crash anyone's browsers.

On another note, I'm probably going to be finishing Index tonight and starting Railgun either right after or the next day.

I am pretty stoked that classes are canceled due to the terrible conditions of the road after the wack *** blizzard.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It's from Darker than BLACK; and yes, it is cool! That .gif is a spoiler (it's of an awesome fight scene at the end of season 2), though; Minato's turning off sigs because of it (for avoiding spoilers, and not because it's making his browser crash). XD

Top Bottom