• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dating Advice Thread

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
On being off topic: I'm trying out a more off hand approach and letting the community sort itself out. If it's reported, then it usually gets my immediate attention.

So far it's working well. Activity is way up.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Warning Received
If Werekill really did his job more often you probably would have been infracted straight into a ban just for double/triple posting in the unhappy thread alone.

So yeah leave that crack alone.
I was given a warning for that or maybe I did get infracted, I don't quite remember. But if he was doing his job then you would have been banned already for being an general douchebag and all around offensive poster. You don't have the moral high ground here.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I was given a warning for that or maybe I did get infracted, I don't quite remember. But if he was doing his job then you would have been banned already for being an general douchebag and all around offensive poster. You don't have the moral high ground here.

You can say that but that doesn't make it true. : )

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Whatever douchebag.

Anyways the girl from back home in insisting I send her naked pictures. I don't think I'm gonna do that. One is that my body isn't particularly impressive and two is that I don't want naked pictures of me on the internet(I can't say for sure she wouldn't use them against me if I hurt her in the future). Also my parents are public figures and in unlikely removed way its possible this could be a problem for them.

I suppose what is really annoying me here is her childishness. If she asks me for the pics then I am going to either send them or I won't. She doesn't need to be calling me every other hour to remind me. Darn pervert!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Whatever douchebag.

Anyways the girl from back home in insisting I send her naked pictures. I don't think I'm gonna do that. One is that my body isn't particularly impressive and two is that I don't want naked pictures of me on the internet(I can't say for sure she wouldn't use them against me if I hurt her in the future). Also my parents are public figures and in unlikely removed way its possible this could be a problem for them.

I suppose what is really annoying me here is her childishness. If she asks me for the pics then I am going to either send them or I won't. She doesn't need to be calling me every other hour to remind me. Darn pervert!
Have her send you naked pictures first

That way if she uses them as blackmail or something, you could do the same

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know what else is off-topic? Posting about being off-topic.

Wait, what's unusual about it?

But anyhow, I like plenty of games. Pretty much any Mario, Sonic, Metroid, etc games. Used to play Xbox a lot (Call of Duty, Gears of War, NHL/MLB games, stuff like that) but not so much.

I turn 20 next month.
Holy ****, same age and same type of gaming. O.O But don't worry, I'm not going after you since you deserve better and I'd rather not get into a relationship until I graduate.

(PS: I loathe long distance relationships)

Last edited:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Holy ****, same age and same type of gaming. O.O But don't worry, I'm not going after you since you deserve better and I'd rather not get into a relationship until I graduate.

(PS: I loathe long distance relationships)
It's friendzone behavior over the internet!

Dating advice thread indeed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm much older and I hate your games but I'll date you

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, what is this I'm looking at?
Edit: You know what? I don't want to know.
Just wanted to see what's goin' on. I came, I saw, and then I left.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I did the same thing, just in a different order
I'm just trying to comprehend the situation at hand.
Is it a joke thread? Is it an actual dating advice thread? If it's a joke, then how is said joke implemented? And why am I asking all this? And so on...
My brain is mush right now.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, it appears that what started out as an actual dating advice thread has turned into an orgy.

No. I don't.
In that case, would it be better if I said I was worse?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, in that case.
I'll leave, I don't date. So I'm not gonna be much in a thread all about said subject.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm just trying to comprehend the situation at hand.
Is it a joke thread? Is it an actual dating advice thread? If it's a joke, then how is said joke implemented? And why am I asking all this? And so on...
My brain is mush right now.
Psycho and the others gone high off ecstasy and want to go on dates with the wrong people. *shudders*

No. I don't.
I can easily tell that you are trolling.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

In that case, would it be better if I said I was worse?
Yes. Yes it would.

More like a gangbang.
I'll be honest, I've had that fantasy before...

I can easily tell that you are trolling.
No, I truly meant what I said.

See the power you hold?

If that is what you believe, then it certainly must be the case.
Maaaan, what did I do?

But yes, yes it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No, I truly meant what I said.
Gurl, I've seen you do this trick a few pages ago and you are seriously trolling. Besides, fat guys like me aren't sexy anyway. :wario:

Who the **** still uses the trollface emote like it's amusing in any way?
If you've been on countless other threads, countless folks (Habanero, Golden, Johnknight, ect.) does this a lot.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Gurl, I've seen you do this trick a few pages ago and you are seriously trolling. Besides, fat guys like me aren't sexy anyway. :wario:

If you've been on countless other threads, countless folks (Habanero, Golden, Johnknight, ect.) does this a lot.
Wait, really? I...don't remember anything like that.

Also, Johnknight...sigh, the only person on here who I still hold a grudge with, lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If you're actually British, then it wasn't a joke.

Hello
How do you know I don't know you? You don't know who I am, so you can't know for sure that I don't know you.

sup
Exactly.

So, what would you like to know about dating? Press A if you would like to learn more about beds.
Because I'm flirting with you. Take a hint.
It took me longer 'cause I was busy flirting with someone else.
If you don't know how, then all hope is lost for you. It's obvious when girls flirt, dude.
That's how it always starts, man...
Okay here's another dating advice tip thing.

Never tell a girl to leave/"stay away", whether it's a joke or not. Unless she's like your best or super close friend and you have that kind of relationship, don't do that. I don't know why but just don't. It's bad.

So now you know for the future.
Trolling in a nutshell, soooooooooooo.........

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Maaaan, what did I do?
Don't pretend to be naive, you know what you've done. And that was just a mere trickle compared to the real kind of splashes you could be making.

But apparently I don't need to be telling you this, you're supposed to be a troll after all. :awesome:

But yes, yes it is.
My point was that if you think it's true you're going to make it true in reali-- oh just forget it you downer. >___>

Also, Johnknight...sigh, the only person on here who I still hold a grudge with, lol.
Bahaha I would really like to hear that story please.

Who the **** still uses the trollface emote like it's amusing in any way?
There's this thing about people that makes them different from one another that causes them to enjoy different things. :troll:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Trolling in a nutshell, soooooooooooo.........
That last one was serious. Nobody takes my dating advice seriously...

Also what does all that have to do with me saying I don't deserve better?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate