• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dating Advice Thread

T

Trick or Treat

you dont know me so you dont know you dont know me:smirk:
and you talked to me for a while so yeah... bye now
Exactly.

So, what would you like to know about dating? Press A if you would like to learn more about beds.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Exactly.

So, what would you like to know about dating? Press A if you would like to learn more about beds.
er im fine thanks
i will press A later dont you worry lol
and why do you keep replying so quickly stop this

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

ok you werent so fast there
and why are you flirting with me? HOW are you flirting with me?
It took me longer 'cause I was busy flirting with someone else.
If you don't know how, then all hope is lost for you. It's obvious when girls flirt, dude.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
It took me longer 'cause I was busy flirting with someone else.
If you don't know how, then all hope is lost for you. It's obvious when girls flirt, dude.
i said how cause i thought we were just talkin' ya know (yeah i can use apostrophes too)
and we started talking 'cause of a dumb argument(ish)
ANYWAY *sigh* i dont give a **** cause we are not going to go out on a date or anything and we are just talking so go ahead say whatever you want.
flirt or swear i dont really care
luigified

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

wha-what do you mean stay away from me flirter
Okay here's another dating advice tip thing.

Never tell a girl to leave/"stay away", whether it's a joke or not. Unless she's like your best or super close friend and you have that kind of relationship, don't do that. I don't know why but just don't. It's bad.

So now you know for the future.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Okay here's another dating advice tip thing.

Never tell a girl to leave/"stay away", whether it's a joke or not. Unless she's like your best or super close friend and you have that kind of relationship, don't do that. I don't know why but just don't. It's bad.

So now you know for the future.
ok sorry?
thanks for the tip
but why? oh wait you dont know :rolleyes:
ok bye we can pick the argument(ish) thing up later bye.
and thanks for the tips i guess
(damn theres no awkward smily face)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

ok sorry?
thanks for the tip
but why? oh wait you dont know :rolleyes:
ok bye we can pick the argument(ish) thing up later bye.
and thanks for the tips i guess
(damn theres no awkward smily face)
Because that's just how girls are. I don't know why we're like that but we are. So when you have a girl in your life at some point don't tell her to leave.

T

Trick or Treat

It's from One Week Friends.

I had a naked woman in my signature but the fuzz told me to remove it for some reason.

More like you're not. But you can keep on envying my girly sassiness.
Don't be silly, I don't envy people.

T

Trick or Treat

Also, when sex-ing a girl, you can do anything you want with her body without asking, aside from entering the back door. That's the only thing you need to ask permission for.

Biggest advice I can give anyone:
Don't go in just for the booty.
Why not? Nothing wrong with that.

T

Trick or Treat

Well I mean if you go out with someone just because they have good looks it won't turn out too well.
The thing is, after like sophomore year in high school, nobody dates someone JUST because they're attractive. They either just go for broke with a hookup, or they actually have other reasons to date them. At least some level of non-physical attraction/intimacy.

If you literally just want the 'booty' you don't date, you hook up.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You know, I actually agree with that. If all you want is sex, don't try to make a relationship out of it. Especially if the other person wants an actual relationship. You'll both just end up hating each other.

So yeah, just make it a hook up and make sure the other person knows this.

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
It's from One Week Friends.

I had a naked woman in my signature but the fuzz told me to remove it for some reason.

Don't be silly, I don't envy people.
obviously you can't just go around with people having sex in your signiture :039:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Jesus werekill do your job and infract ikekhama and Envy already they're derailing the thread!

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Jesus werekill do your job and infract ikekhama and Envy already they're derailing the thread!
Good god like one post when not many derailing posts happen don't do anything. If like tons of derailing posts occur that's when warnings come up. Jeez. And Envy has mostly been on topic.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The thing is, after like sophomore year in high school, nobody dates someone JUST because they're attractive. They either just go for broke with a hookup, or they actually have other reasons to date them. At least some level of non-physical attraction/intimacy.

If you literally just want the 'booty' you don't date, you hook up.
What if you never dated anyone before Sophomore year?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Good god like one post when not many derailing posts happen don't do anything. If like tons of derailing posts occur that's when warnings come up. Jeez. And Envy has mostly been on topic.
Dude go read the last page its been pretty much a duologue between those two. Its stupid.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Because that's just how girls are. I don't know why we're like that but we are. So when you have a girl in your life at some point don't tell her to leave.
Yeah, some girls are so emotional, they may even start crying when you're not looking, lol.

I find your presence on the forum quite unusual, what games you like besides smash? If I had to take a guess I'll say you're over 17 years old but below 24.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
If Werekill really did his job more often you probably would have been infracted straight into a ban just for double/triple posting in the unhappy thread alone.

So yeah leave that crack alone.

T

Trick or Treat

You know what else is off-topic? Posting about being off-topic.

Yeah, some girls are so emotional, they may even start crying when you're not looking, lol.

I find your presence on the forum quite unusual, what games you like besides smash? If I had to take a guess I'll say you're over 17 years old but below 24.
Wait, what's unusual about it?

But anyhow, I like plenty of games. Pretty much any Mario, Sonic, Metroid, etc games. Used to play Xbox a lot (Call of Duty, Gears of War, NHL/MLB games, stuff like that) but not so much.

I turn 20 next month.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
You know what else is off-topic? Posting about being off-topic.

Wait, what's unusual about it?

But anyhow, I like plenty of games. Pretty much any Mario, Sonic, Metroid, etc games. Used to play Xbox a lot (Call of Duty, Gears of War, NHL/MLB games, stuff like that) but not so much.

I turn 20 next month.
:)

Top Bottom