• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dating Advice Thread

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I can vouch for that

I jokingly called this girl fat once, because she was very thin and I didn't think she was the type to care about that short of thing

Years later I see her for the first time in forever and one of the first thing she says: "Remember that one time you called me fat?"
See?

Of course I can, and I will continue to do so until girls become aware of their inherent fatness.
This is not a joking matter, you're getting out of line here and it's extremely disrespectful. I suggest you calm down or else I will start reporting your posts. Consider yourself warned.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of course, in that instance I was being pressured into asking her out in a group where I only knew half the people.

I choked under the pressure and just made a joke instead

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
This is not a joking matter, you're getting out of line here and it's extremely disrespectful. I suggest you calm down or else I will start reporting your posts. Consider yourself warned.
Man I can't tell if you're joking or if you've just never seen Teran post ever.

Froggy level posting right now.

T

Trick or Treat

I called a girl a fat turkey once.

This was back in middle school and I was just a dumb lass.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I called a girl a fat turkey once.

This was back in middle school and I was just a dumb lass.
Well, unless you're planning on sleeping with someone

Call them fat all you want

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Man I can't tell if you're joking or if you've just never seen Teran post ever.

Froggy level posting right now.
Whats that supposed to mean?

And there is no point in calling girls fat unless you're trying to hurt them. I'm sure they already know they're fat.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It means his posts are about as good as yours. I'm not sure what part of that wasn't clear.
I feel weird having to spell it out for you. I'm asking what level are you implying my posts are.

Edit: Dude be smarter next time. Don't make me have to write an extra post to perform 3rd grade analysis for you.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Enough with the Off-Topic and more dating advice? Thanks.

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Not one of your posts has been about dating advice.
Who do you think you are talking to me like that? I'm seriously fed up with people like you. This is why there is not a single day I do not pass the opportunity to thank Jesus and Mary Magdalene I found my one true soulmate who I am saving myself until we wed. The dating world is a horrible place full of devious people waiting to take the first bite at one's slightest sign of weakness.

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

T

Trick or Treat

Who do you think you are talking to me like that? I'm seriously fed up with people like you. This is why there is not a single day I do not pass the opportunity to thank Jesus and Mary Magdalene I found my one true soulmate who I am saving myself until we wed. The dating world is a horrible place full of devious people waiting to take the first bite at one's slightest sign of weakness.

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
There's a lot of vinegar going around this thread, lately...

But seriously, I don't think Jesus ever gave dating advice, either. Maybe I missed that part of the bible.

Oskurito

Smash Lord

Take it easy, a lot of people have met their soulmates through dating (even online), it is true that there are bad people out there but not everyone is like that. Besides, you always have to take some risks to make a relationship grow, I rather take the risk for the opportunity instead of never do it and never be able to truly love someone.

There's a lot of vinegar going around this thread, lately...

But seriously, I don't think Jesus ever gave dating advice, either. Maybe I missed that part of the bible.
chill out brah, I don't want to see girls arguing

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I am the law.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of prefer late teens, maybe early 20's

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah I haven't even kissed anyone ever.

I'm not sure I'd know how if I had the chance.
1) Massage their lips with yours. Speed and aggressiveness depends on the situation:
a) Is it the "goodbye" kiss after the 1st date? Go slow and soft.
b) Is the world about to blow up and you want to end your life with a bang? Go fast and hard.

2) Did you get slapped in the face?
a) If no, continue to step 3.
b) If yes, get the hell out of there immediately... Run... SERIOUSLY RUN!!

3) If you can tell she (or he) is into it (see if they lean into the kiss, start making small whimpering noises, or grab onto you), lightly brush your tongue on their bottom lip. Is the mouth slightly parted?
a) If yes, lightly brush your tongue on theirs (once again speed and aggressiveness depends on situation) and move onto step 4
b) If no, revert back to step 1

4) Is she (he) giving you some tongue back?
a) If yes, congrats you are now full on french kissing, which many consider the epitome of first base. Do this well and you may even reach 2nd. Proceed with caution, brave soldier.
b) If no, they either aren't a fan of french kissing (quite a few aren't), and/or your breath/technique stinks. Just go back to step 1 and try again at a later date.

This might be the most entertaining thread I've read in months.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm starting to see this repeat customer I get at work is really attractive

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she knows I think she's attractive because every time I look at her (Not on purpose, mind you - I just check to see how long the line is every once in a while) she has a reaction to it. Which I think is a bad thing.

It could be a good thing in some instances, in THIS one though I don't think it is.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm starting to see this repeat customer I get at work is really attractive

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she knows I think she's attractive because every time I look at her (Not on purpose, mind you - I just check to see how long the line is every once in a while) she has a reaction to it. Which I think is a bad thing.

It could be a good thing in some instances, in THIS one though I don't think it is.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same situation.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
wha what? u think shes awesome cause she like baseball and hockey WTF?
Well, it is kind of important to find some mutual interests when looking for a potential partner or friend.

I could see Envy and myself becoming buddies on the basis of talking about sports.

Is that so strange? I don't really understand confusion here.

T

Trick or Treat

Well, it is kind of important to find some mutual interests when looking for a potential partner or friend.

I could see Envy and myself becoming buddies on the basis of talking about sports.

Yeah, I don't think he understands the concept of friends.

But thank you <3. You seem pretty awesome yourself.

A lot of cool people on this site.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567

erm i dont really ged it but ok sure be "besties" with someone you dont even know or have met just talk to a random person and say you friends no prob!
@Envy I dont think you understand the concept of friends but whatever!
who cares?
YOLO i guess? :rolleyes:

T

Trick or Treat

erm i dont really ged it but ok sure be "besties" with someone you dont even know or have met just talk to a random person and say you friends no prob!
@Envy I dont think you understand the concept of friends but whatever!
who cares?
YOLO i guess? :rolleyes:
Yes, ****in' YOLO dude.

Also there's nothing wrong with online friendships. You don't need to meet someone in person to be friends with them.

Same with online relationships. I've seen a fair amount of successful ones. They seem to be overshadowed by the huge amount of unsuccessful ones...

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Yes, ****in' YOLO dude.

Also there's nothing wrong with online friendships. You don't need to meet someone in person to be friends with them.

Same with online relationships. I've seen a fair amount of successful ones. They seem to be overshadowed by the huge amount of unsuccessful ones...
hhhmmm... okay!
but BTW you are a girl right? im gonna say ur a girl. yup u a girl
so that would mean your a journeyWOMAN eh? no? ok.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

hhhmmm... okay!
but BTW you are a girl right? im gonna say ur a girl. yup u a girl
so that would mean your a journeyWOMAN eh? no? ok.
I'm a girl, not a woman. So I should be a Journeygirl, then.

Are you getting nervous?

Top Bottom