• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Craziest thing you have ever seen a comp. do

MisterPanda

Smash Rookie
I got taunt spiked by a computer luigi before I could grab the edge.... In a four person melee (me and two friends and a random comp).
My balls then quickly fell off.
My friend was hanging on the edge and the also Luigi came over and Meteor Spiked him with a taunt. =]

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
When level 9 mario's come to meteor smash me, if they miss, they don't recover back to the stage. Luigi always uses his side B to recover. Even if he doesn't grab it, he won't use an up B. Level 9 Yoshi's go into an egg before comming to get you if you go near the edge. They just fall off.

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
I got firespiked while recovering by a lvl 9 young link... embarasing

Another thing is a lvl 9 ness suicide. go to jungle japes (the one with the water o' death) 1 stock, and just sit there.

and how do you do the SDMSDDSWD? I have read the guide, but I was unable to make any sense out of it.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
and how do you do the SDMSDDSWD?
The what?

Anyway, the computers seem to always meteor cancel/spike cancel (or whatever you call it) my meteors/spikes (not sure which one). I can't remember who I used. Was is Samus? Falco? Marth?

AXE 09

Smash Master
once i was gannondorf fighting a lvl 9 fox. i did a dair on him which popped him up just high enough for me to double jump and do another dair. when i hit him with it, before he hit the ground, he meteor-cancelled and u-aired me, and i died o.O (this was final D)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
let me remember the lvl. 9 fox and falco shines when i'm fox and overb. once ran off the stage to nair me and i died. i was like WTF?!

also lvl. 9 marth has perfect nairs sometimes. once the marth fthrow-fthrow chaingrab my marth it was just once, it wasn't long it was just grab, fthrow, then dash grab. i freaked out and DI'd and Fthrow chainedgrabbed him across the stage and killed him.

yeah sometimes they decide to ledgetech out of nowhere. and meteor cancel out of spikes.

not_that_good

Smash Cadet
umm...id have to say that ive seen a cpu mewtwo go off the stage by charging shadow ball, then he fired it before he wouldve died. double jumped, got back onto the stage as i was taunting with roy, then he beat me off the stage.

Typo_Brawler

Smash Cadet
Some comupters are so stupid. And some arent XD. I remebr I was playing on the Temple stage I was just jumping back and forth and the Kirby kept doing down b and kept on ladning on the slant. He fell everytime.....What a dumb ***. But a smart computer tottaly OWND my friend. I still laughf about it to this day. My friend threw a freeze at a fox.....refeactor...He was crying and I was lagufing!:laugh::laugh:

Burr

Smash Apprentice
vs a fox cpu. it was trying to get back stage, i hit it then it techs and up b's back on stage i woulda edge guarded him off but i was too amazed that he teched. -.-;

Cinder

Smash Master
I was fighting a lvl 9 YLink on Corneria a while back...I went in for an F-air (I was using Doc), and he WAVEDASHED under it O_o...I assume that's only cuz he hit a small slope in an airdoge, but still, he WAVEDASHED...I got it on tape...I'll upload it later if y'all want me to...

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I was fighting a lvl 9 YLink on Corneria a while back...I went in for an F-air (I was using Doc), and he WAVEDASHED under it O_o...I assume that's only cuz he hit a small slope in an airdoge, but still, he WAVEDASHED...I got it on tape...I'll upload it later if y'all want me to...
I would be amused to see this, see if you could upload it please! I have a few friends who would probably laugh

Cinder

Smash Master
I would be amused to see this, see if you could upload it please! I have a few friends who would probably laugh
*facepalm*...I think I deleted it...it wasn't that big a deal, though...he just airdodged to avoid my F-air and conveniently hit the back of the Great Fox (the jet thingy in the back...the slight BUMP...that's what caused it)

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
I've played a lvl 1 note lvl 1 marth and when I jokingly did a back flip off the stage and up-b back he wavelanded onto a platform jumped above me and spiked me.

+Faruko+

Smash Rookie
I've played a lvl 1 note lvl 1 marth and when I jokingly did a back flip off the stage and up-b back he wavelanded onto a platform jumped above me and spiked me.
That didn't exactly happen to me, but I as well got "owned" by a lvl 1 but it was Link though. I jumped off cliff and attempted to come back but he grabbed me out of the up b and threw me with a bomb following, I idiotically tried to come back and got murdered by the following bomb that spiked me downward.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Level 9 Fox on Hyrule Temple, he just Fire Foxes on the bottom part of the stage...repeat steps 1 through 2...haha.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
I've been shffl dair'd from here to infirmary by a level 7 Fox.

I was C.Falc and it went like this:
I approach, Fox shffl's. I approach again, Fox does it again. I make with the dair to uair combo, mess up, and get dair'd again.

This went on for every stock. Twice.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Level 9 Fox's Up-B AWAY form the stage. This was on Yoshi's story. Happens almost all the time.

They also know when the cloud goes, so I went to meteor smash it, but he jumped on the cloud and then spiked me, killing himself as well.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I was marth..

And i was playing very hard on classic

And the pikachu was on the platform
so i did up titls..
and everytime i did it..
He kept rolling to avoid it..

tooo goood

Then i stoped because he was pissing me off

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
It was just a casual "let my feelings of because I kept losing." I decided to clash and fight with a minor and weak lvl 9 CPU. Who who? I chose Luigi for the CPU. (Random Select is amazingly helpful ;D)

Anyways.... I was Fox and got chain thrown (2 up throwns) with lame DI away. Luigi was furiust and mindless. He SH and Naird me, Down smashed, then Dair.

Those good ole days >___>

Cinder

Smash Master
This happened, like, a couple minutes ago...I was practicing my Up-B stalls with Falco, against a lvl 1 Captain Falcon...I start stalling, thinking the CPU won't do anything (hey, he's lvl 1), but after the first couple stalls, he runs up and spikes me...didn't know he had it in 'im...I was totally blindsided x_x...

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I was practicing Sacred combos on a level 1 Falcon.
I knee'd him off the stage and jumped off with the Falcon Punch, expecting to hit him,
and he was somehow able to d-air meteor me for the win. o_o

A counter to the sacred combo? I think so.

Protoguy

Smash Cadet
I got lightsheild edgehogged by a lvl 9 Fox yesterday...

Just as I was going te for the sweetspot, the Fox shields (I'm thinking that this would just be another powershield), but the next thing I know he's on the edge and I'm dead...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
1.Comp Luigi misfired twice in a row
2. Comp Roy edgeguarded me, with down tilt, nothing but, somehow that works
3. Comp Roy pulls off simple combos that nobody could ever think of, really, really powerful in the end
4. Comp takes a phanto hit from me, im found dead 3 seconds later. NEVA GET A PHANTOM HIT ON A COMP X.X IT WILL KILL YOU X.X

Fireflare

Smash Cadet
a level 9 cpu performed a perfect super WD with samus i screamed out ****!WHAT THE ****!!
and a wireframe has edgeteched my downsmash with falco xD

Top Bottom