• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Craziest thing you have ever seen a comp. do

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
once against a lvl. 8 falco he shine cancelled, then he smash b'd himself out of the stage,

i was lik WTF?? hes smart but hes ********, it made no sense at all

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I did a reverse blazer against a lvl 9 Jigglypuff. It then proceeded to Smash DI in the direction Roy was facing and got hit normally by the blazer, thus not dying.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
has anyone noticed that you can mindgame lvl 9 mario into killing himself. he'll follow you off the edge and try to fair you, then he wont turn around when he tries to up+b back. Also luigi almost always kills himself when hes trying to get back from being smashed off the edge... its so lame...

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
A lvl.9 Marth broke my forward throw, and when I went to ftilt him off the ledge, he used the momentum, beat my ledgeguard, hopped and dair'd me, which bounced my Kirby off the ledge and flying offscreen.

Madness, I say.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
I had a 5 stock match with a level 9 falcon, who killed himself twice without me touching him in the first 20 seconds of the match, then twice more while we actually battled. The problem actually got worse when i went to Yoshi's Island 2, when he spiked through the movable bricks and went straight down about 3 times in a row.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Omg... I just got chain throwed to down smash to a needle off the edge by a computer sheik!!!! 0 to death!!!!

TrageÐy ®

Smash Cadet
God**** Lvl 9 Samus

Smacked me against a wall, and never stopped comboing..=/
Droughted me for 20 hits, and I just kept going in. Eventually, I punished her for trying to grab me, but ****. I'm still traumatized. O___o

GammaKnight

Smash Rookie
This happens rarely, but sometimes when a Level 6 Falcon knocks me off the stage he proceeds to his doom by running off the ledge and fastfalling a dair.

I was playing Adventure on Very Hard mode with Falco and got to the team Pokemon stage. After sustaining a great deal of damage and nearly K.O.ed the whole team, the last remaining Pikachu sends me off the stage with a fthrow, then K.O.s my last stock with short hopped uair semispike...

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I was playing on DKs board with marth and played against a lv9 Roy and was on the all the way right side (I was a on the edge) of the bored when I killed roy. my annoying cousin took my controller out and roy would come on stage and jumps halfway to the part where I at and would use his smash up attack and would kill himself. It was funny to me until I noticed that he kept doing it till the game was over

DoctaMalik

Smash Rookie
a lvl 7 comp edge teched and wall jumped my shine spike. ive been shine spiked by fox several times trying to phantom back onto the stage going too high over the ledge. comps tend to like to edge tech my attacks now :o. oo and now my firebird has been caped on the edge by a mario cp

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Level 4 Falco edgeteched my fsmash, then up B'd diagonally past my next fsmash (I was Marth.)

It was so human-like.

ss118

Smash Master
A Fox SHL(a very bad one, I might add)
A link L-Cancelled his Dair
I've been Shined spike by a fox(when using the illusion)
A lvl 1 falco recently teched my Marth's F-smash downwards 4 times in a row..... last one I missed.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
4 way battle
falco fox(humans)
vs
falco fox(cpu)
kirby 64
I was a falco and daired a comp fox to the edge(I was in a double jump high in the air), he edgeteched to a shine, which killed my fox partner using sideb. then he grabbed the ledge and edguarded me on my way down

LazyBuhdaBelly

Smash Rookie
i saw a captain falcon wall jump almost completely underneath final Destination . he still fell though.

just today i was playing on the super mario level ( the one with the bricks) and mario was on a single floating brick going back and forth. it was funny. there was a red shell below him.

~rh

Smash Lord
I saw one just jump off of FD and die.

I swear, it was the funniest thing ever. :laugh:

P-ner

Smash Rookie
I was Falcon vs. lvl 9 Falco on FD and the Falco was recovering from off-stage with an up-B, i tried to shffl dair spike him but he proceeded to ledgetechjump and immediately forward-B back on-stage. If i had jumped out to dair him he probably would have spiked me right back with the forward-B..it was ridiculous!
Falcos ledgetech all the time but they don't normally follow it up with anything, I was impressed.

DaDoC

Smash Rookie
Lvl9 fox wavelanded repeatedly on a platform (jumped back and did it again). i think it was because the cpu thought i would pill it so air doged then repeat...this happened for liek a minute till i walked closer with my doc then it came at me.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
A lvl 6 Fox my freind played against once Wavedashed across Final Destination and kept dying for like 4 minutes. I were both a little in shock...

Top Bottom