• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The craziest recovery ever - IN tournament

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
congratulations, the only wow factor in brawl ever to be discovered, and possibly the only one for a loooong time.

kudos :>

superman969

Smash Journeyman
whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

I bet the other guy was either laughing his a$$ off or p!ssing out his a$$hole

Hybrid222

Smash Cadet
omg that makes me wanna brush up on some snake. him and metaknight are just beasts at recovery.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
bryan told me that he lost because of the seizures that you gave him.

jk but he was telling me about that lol, at least he killed you right after

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
To you guys saying 'that was the BEST recovery ever'...

No. He gave himself 80% and failed like four or five times. He could have used his up+b in the first place and saved himself.

However, I am one entertained son of a *****. You really embody the spirit of 'never give up'. That was awesome.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
That recovery was nothing short of insane. I think that some of the C4 bomb jumps were unnecessary and played a key role in why he got killed almost immediately after getting up but..THAT WAS SOME **** GOOD STUFF. Snake users could learn a lesson from that video but I've been astounded by many of Psycho's matches. I just started playing Snake as my main and I hope I can get to be that good soon. Well done.

umop ap!sdn

Smash Rookie
As much as it's been said already, congratulations, that was very well played (not just the recovery, the match in general).

What did you do to fall off the stage (to grab the edge) at 0:50 and 2:40?

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Impressive. You've got a good Snake man, I always enjoy watching the vids up on Youtube with you in them. Keep it up. :]

IDK

Smash Lord
that was sick! i was just doing that yesterday too under final d to see if it was a stall lol. died after a while. too bad you died when you finally got up! :(

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
That was probably THE best recovery in the history of smashbros. Kudos to you sir.
Totally agree. You are THE BEST Psycho ******, I always enjoy watching your games, but this one was just totally freakin' amazing!!!!

Top Bottom