• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the Commander's video thread...FAT*** UPDATE 5/4/10

Zip.

Smash Lord
wow i only watched a few matches and i am very impressed.
good job, beef =d

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Okay now things are getting interesting, I posted the tournament I had from last Sunday.
If any of you are having trouble against Toon Link...I suggest looking at that video.

It's all about reacting to everything he does by shielding, and waiting for the right window to back air him, forward tilt him, or shieldgrab depending on where you are.

That's all you need to know for the matchup.

CO18

Smash Hero
watched your match vs tyrant good stuff. But I still find it funny how much worse every mk plays the mu compared to seibrik.

Dash attack was so close to landing.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I know right CO18? -_-....That was my last chance to killing his *** too. If only I took ONE more step in my dash. I looked at that moment like 5 times in the video...and I was like "Gah!! So close!!"
I'm getting so much closer to defeating this guy, I beat two other Meta Knights that tournament, but it's a bit harder to get around Tyrant's.

Sorry Junk it wasn't recorded because camera ran out of battery :(.
Lmao at the second sentence...I didn't think I did anything that special. :)
I'm getting that matchup down piece by piece.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Double-posting for the use of bumping...
I got a doubles set with my partner, X, that's a Sonic. We both make this team look so great.
King Dedede and Sonic.... I'd say better than King Dedede and Wario.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Campy toon links frustrate me sometimes, but you played the match up really well. I need to be more patient with my approach. ~Nair to Nair on TR4Q was sexy~

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
^ ^Thanks dude.

Alrught homies, time to bring the king's boards back alive. It's updated and for those who need help with Ice Climbers or campy Lucarios, I have a crapload that will pretty much explain how to beat them.

Stauffy's Lucario beat Tyrant's King Dedede but sure as h*** not mine. Tyrant didn't know what he was doing with the matchup. He should've stayed as MK. lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
obviously the key to winning against lucy requires you sit on him a whole lot, then stick you foot in his mouth and waggle it off stage in the hopes that he'll never recover

Top Bottom