• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 'Come back ILAG!' and ILAG quote library

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Come back ILAG, we miss you :(

Someone give quotes and I'll add em here

Alzi

Smash Master
I remeber my ganondorf was vsing his MK on wifi and he was live streaming it. Lol lagged like crazy though.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I remember when Toby MK ditto'd ILAG. It was pretty hilarious.

Then he beat me in pools and i cried.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember when I did like a 0 -60% combo on him at the start of a match and he immidiatly forfeited lol

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I remember beating him with Bowser, and going even in a MK ditto. Then later in doubles him commenting he could take me and my partner by himself.

He was funny like that, was like really timid yet he made subtle stabs at you.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I think he's Surgi.

He's just come back under a different name/reincarnated.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Last Activity: 02-10-2010 07:22 PM

he was one of my favourite posters too :( i wanted to meet him in real life and get his autograph

Alzi

Smash Master
Man stfu Kane. You are a tool for dropping Metaknight.

I think i have a feeling why Ilag left. Bad stuff started happening in his life so he decided to quit smashboards and all online communication.

Lol he did add me on facebook though i think. And i have seen him online on msn acouple of times. But i rejected his friend request since i don't know him and only add people i've seen.

When things arn't going right in your life.....

TURN LEFT.

I believe Ilag has turned left and is on a new road.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Ilag was too good. Like those times he said Metaknight was the worst, tornado was the worst, fd was the worst, snake was the best, wolfs blaster was the best.

Zero

Smash Hero
I was talking to him today, he said he can't come back to Smashboards, for fear of becoming addicted to trolling. I think it's is a massive troll in itself. We're all being played. What a genius.

COME BACK ILAG

Muzga

Smash Ace
I remember meeting ILAG at squat. He told me that his friend was about to win his match and then play against me. He told me to try and get his friend not to play his olimar otherwise his friend would **** me. He seemed to be taking himself seriously. His friend didnt make it through that round, i beat the guy who beat his friend and i made a note of thanking him for his incredibly useful advice

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Scar/ILag/Harrison/Noob come back this instant coz i said so.

DONT YOU REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD? WE MET ON WIFI WHEN BRAWL CAME OUT AND I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO PLAY MK WHEN WE CHAT ON MSN LIKE 24/7 AND I ALSO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE PRO ON "JUS"

What is this i dont even.

Well im never on MSN but whatever, noone knows me here <3

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOUR POSTS/RAGE/COMMENT ON THE CYBERWORLD! You were kinda quiet when we met at SQUAT but w/e

COME BACK~ <3

Also.....
Scar deleted that smexy combo video :'(

ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
*bails*

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I agree that ILAG should come back, he was a cool kid who did funny stuff and he was actually getting quite good at the game. I remember when I played Snake against him and he almost threw his control on the ground in a fit of rage fun times. Also I remember when we teamed in doubles and he was honestly shocked when we lost a match, he was funny like that.

Bring back ILAG.

I LAG

Smash Lord
coming to all/most of the sydney tourneys in the next 4weeks. they will probably be my last. go to them if you want to see me before i leave forever.

and jesus i made this post just for you <3

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
ILAG gets 12 dthrows in a row with mk against my falco.
And he would say marth sucks ballz and rob should be in E tier.

Ilags never coming back T_T

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
coming to all/most of the sydney tourneys in the next 4weeks. they will probably be my last. go to them if you want to see me before i leave forever.

and jesus i made this post just for you <3
WTF.
You ninja.
You post 2 minutes before I say some **** T_T

YAY.
Show me the marth sucks against MK ^^

Top Bottom