• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I thought they were already sanctioned? Or, at least they held tournies there before, some of the players here would go there on sundays and I went twice. They might start going more often if it's still on sundays.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
What details you want to know? It's a decent size anime convention, with a big game room. Last year the tourney dragged on, but Zano will be running it, so I'll yell at him to move things much more faster. I don't know the time or entry fee, but they cut the bracket at 32 I think?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
They should just let everyone who wants to enter, enter. If there's too much people, just have the first couple of rounds as a single elim. Then once the braquet gets deeper then start the double eliminations. As long as the crew members and visiting players don't face each other in the single elim matches, it'll work out.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
here's the schedule they have for the game room

Friday:

2pm Modern Warfare 3 FFA (Free Entry)
4pm Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($5)
5pm Halo Reach FFA (Free Entry)
6pm Ultimate MvC3 ($10)
8pm Soul Calibur 5 ($5)
9pm BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Free Entry)

Saturday

2pm Smash Brothers Brawl 1v1 ($10)
4pm Super SF4: Arcade Edition 2012 ($10)
6pm Bmash Brothers Brawl 2v2 ($10 per team)
7pm Mortal Kombat 9 (Free)
8pm Gears of War Wingman (Free)
9pm King of Fighters 13 ($5)

Sunday

2pm Persona 4 Arena and Mario Kart Wii (Free Entry)

Entry fees for each tournament game are paid out to the top 4 or 8 entrants in each game depending on how many people enter.

Since it's not whoever it was that ran it last time, there shouldn't be a cap, and I already plan to make at least the first 2 rounds single elim.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
idk how much control I'll honestly have, but I will make sure I do the bracket and make sure to seed each of the people that actually play as far from each other as I can. If we get as many people as I think, none of us should have to play each other for the first two rounds anyway. At worst, I'd just do 1 round.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
here's the schedule they have for the game room

Friday:

2pm Modern Warfare 3 FFA (Free Entry)
4pm Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($5)
5pm Halo Reach FFA (Free Entry)
6pm Ultimate MvC3 ($10)
8pm Soul Calibur 5 ($5)
9pm BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Free Entry)

Saturday

2pm Smash Brothers Brawl 1v1 ($10)
4pm Super SF4: Arcade Edition 2012 ($10)
6pm Bmash Brothers Brawl 2v2 ($10 per team)
7pm Mortal Kombat 9 (Free)
8pm Gears of War Wingman (Free)
9pm King of Fighters 13 ($5)

Sunday

2pm Persona 4 Arena and Mario Kart Wii (Free Entry)

Entry fees for each tournament game are paid out to the top 4 or 8 entrants in each game depending on how many people enter.

Since it's not whoever it was that ran it last time, there shouldn't be a cap, and I already plan to make at least the first 2 rounds single elim.
This is what I was after thanks. Ill try to make this ima talk to bigboss. Mk legal right?

:phone:

Top Bottom