• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Welp, only got 4th seed in my pool and top 3 make it out. Had two DDDs (Zekey and Seibrik) and Illmatic in my pool.

I failed u all.

Happy Pit

Smash Cadet
hey guys this is guero, i felt like my revival into the smash scene required a new name

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Are there any days in september you guys would be willing to come down here for a tourney?

also, would you be more willing to come if it was mk legal or banned?

Happy Pit

Smash Cadet
Are there any days in september you guys would be willing to come down here for a tourney?

also, would you be more willing to come if it was mk legal or banned?
banned.

also i want to let you guys know that i will be living in Edinburg as of August 23

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Legal. I'll probably have a hard timemaking anything in September.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Since pretty much everyone that has responded to me so far has said MK legal, looks like it will be, okey then. Now to work a date out, and a ruleset.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I picked up some things at whobo, nothing for playing against MK though : (

Never got a chance to play shaky like I planned to, set-ups were almost always full and he was staying at a hotel instead of sync's

zano's showed improvement too. well at least in the g&w mu lol. needs more progress in the pika mu looking back at what i did to him tho lol.
I've got peach for pika :troll:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Let's play today, guys. I'm picking up Guero from the bus station at 11:30, so any time after that is good. Doesn't have to be a RR, I just wanna play!!!

Top Bottom