• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Doll and I are going together and Dan is coming with us, so maybe if you could get a ride up here. We're housing with my cousin, so I'd have to ask him as well if you can stay too.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Doll and I are going together and Dan is coming with us, so maybe if you could get a ride up here. We're housing with my cousin, so I'd have to ask him as well if you can stay too.
Not sure, tbh. WE're volunteering,
ok sounds cool. up to where would i have to get a ride to? and how many days are we going and how can i volunteer? or how much does a pass cost?

Reizilla

ok sounds cool. up to where would i have to get a ride to? and how many days are we going and how can i volunteer? or how much does a pass cost?
Ask Fishouse about volunteering. You'd need to get to Kingsville somehow.

Reizilla

Alright, so Doll and I will be heading to San Japan, most likely with Shank and we're taking my Tahoe, leaving from Kingsville. I have 3 more seats, plus room in the back of the for 2 more (3 if you're kind of small). We'll be leaving Thursday evening and coming back Sunday evening. Anyway, if more people want to come, we'll be getting a hotel that's ~$58 a night and is about a 20-25 minute walk from the venue. Gas will cost around $70 (depending on gas at the time, obviously).

So, if anyone wants to come, you're welcome to. I know Guero, Justin and Oness have apparently expressed interest. The convention itself costs $50 for a 3-day pass or $35 for a Saturday pass (when the Brawl tournament is). Pregistration opens in about 3 hours, though we probably won't get there in time to pick up the passes early on Thursday.

# of people|4|5|6|7|8
Price of gas|18|14|12|10|9
Hotel|29|23|19|17|15

So if you want to know how much it'll cost, look at the table above and add to that the price of the badge you want + money for food.

San Japan: http://www.san-japan.org/

If you want to call a spot now, just let me know :] And don't forget your cosplay outfit ;D

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I'm driving and probably taking Oness, MK is most likely banned so not playing in the tourney. I'm staying with my best friend in SA since he has a guest room I always crash in.

Top Bottom