• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im uploading vids from the round robin. i also made a new youtube page for the coastal bend to put up vids. ill give everyone the log in and password so any of us can upload vidoes to it.

frank, i only have 1 recorded vid of you vs shamrock on battle field. do you know which match that was?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pretty sure that's game 1. I lose, right?
Can I copy the vids from my SD card to yours on Tuesday? I can't record any more.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
I wish I lived close to Kingsville atm, I'm going to Brawl tomorrow w/ Dan and maybe my cousins at The Arena....

Ehh I wish we had you guys.

Seriously though, give me some info for OP and I will present something done w/ photoshop. It will be good I promise :D

Btw, what are your mains?
You actually go to The Arena? I usually don't see Brawl played there... then again I usually go Saturdays.

Btw, does anyone here play Project M?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
you were like the most prepared out of all of us after playing with san antonio/houston for a whole week lol.

but anyways, yea i like justins suggestion. i really enjoyed the friendlies afterward with zano and shamrock. we all gotta train each other up for whenever we have another tourney!

Reizilla

Maybe I should finally do that with Snake... :x

I gotta figure out how to focus again and stop killing myself >_<

Reizilla

Against Snake, I mean.

Can I send you all my replays over AIM or something?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
RESULTS because Rei is a lazy bum!

1. Shamrock 4-1 (8/3)
2. JustinKamikaze 4-1 (8/3)
3. Zano 3-2 (8-4)
4. Rei-Gun 3-2 (6-5)
5. Derk 1-4 (3-9)
6. Volta 0-5 (1-10)

Reizilla

We're going to have another round robin some time this week and a tournament hopefully the following weekend or so.

Reizilla

Never mind. Next round robin will probably next weekend or so. Here in Kingsville.

Reizilla

NICE! We'll definitely be having something soon. Try getting together with Dan and the other guys from Edinburg. We need to be reborn!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
idk if there's a vid of it, it was on stream, and it was just a tool assisted clip of someone doing things to a cpu, lol

Top Bottom