• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
whats wrong with it? fix it for him if you can lol. just get yourself and him over here

also see if any of those casual gamer kids wanna go. esp if they have a vehcile. show them more of what the competitive scene is like.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Do it! And I have a psuedo-triwing if that can fix his controller.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea, i think i have a screwdriver that works on controllers too. were really gonna count on you to promote for corpus, zano. im pretty sure the alice guys cant make it. and boshi doesnt wake up will like 5pm everyday and always has money johns. ill try and see who i can gather up. we gotta make this work down here!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Well, I've advertised on swf, aib, reddit, realmscon's facebook page, and after the dumb thing lets me, on gamefaqs, cause apparently you have to have an account there for like 10 days or somethin before you can post a topic or w/e.

I'm doing w/e I can to promote it.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Quick question, since I'm probably going this Saturday. It's not brawl related, but I'd really appreciate some help.
My cousin is getting deployed to Afghanistan in 2 weeks, and when he's over there, he's not going to have internet, or any source of entertainment, other than what he takes with him. He was saying that he was going to try and download some movies. He's not very computer literate and I don't know how he's doing with that. Anyways, I just want to know if you guys had any movies/tv series downloaded to your harddrives, that I'd be able to give him. I'm going to to Kansas with my uncle next Saturday and I want to be able to surprise him with something. I think he'd really appreciate it. So guys, can you help me with this?
No anime, or cartoons, but other than that, everything else should be fine.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have One Piece. That'll keep him busy.

Non-anime? What about Studio Ghibli movies?

I have I think all of those, but I also have:

Ramona and Beezus
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Akira
Despicable Me
Neon Genesis Evangelion
How to Train Your Dragon
The Lion King
Speed Racer
The Fall (highly recommended)
Captain America
Pans Labyrinth
Pokemon the First Movie
V For Vendetta
X-men First Class

And I think that's it.

Volta

Smash Rookie
yeah i have a few as well mario.. mostly anime but i have a couple of movies from kevin smith, and some other random stuffs

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Derk is so awesome guys!

:phone:
:)

I'm Captain Marvelous if we do that PR.
i saw that coming. i still want to be doc

Quick question, since I'm probably going this Saturday. It's not brawl related, but I'd really appreciate some help.
My cousin is getting deployed to Afghanistan in 2 weeks, and when he's over there, he's not going to have internet, or any source of entertainment, other than what he takes with him. He was saying that he was going to try and download some movies. He's not very computer literate and I don't know how he's doing with that. Anyways, I just want to know if you guys had any movies/tv series downloaded to your harddrives, that I'd be able to give him. I'm going to to Kansas with my uncle next Saturday and I want to be able to surprise him with something. I think he'd really appreciate it. So guys, can you help me with this?
No anime, or cartoons, but other than that, everything else should be fine.
ill see what i have. who all from alice was coming? how were you guys getting here?

i call luka
lol reall? thats cool. now if someone would willingly volunteer for ahim...

whos ready for tomorrow! :D

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom