• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I won't be able to make it cause of the date being moved, I'm going out of town this weekend for a graduation. Ironically, I'll be pretty close to SA during that time.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Hey, so do to unfortunate circumstances I will be moving back to Texas for the remainder of my college career. It's more to do with my personal emotions and happiness. Yeah, so anyways I guess I'm moving into the region :p

I expect a party with ice cream cake and a a spoon, a big spoon.

If not, can someone point to me where I can get a decent GC controller? I don't own one and my good friend Dan is not coming with me. :/

I am currently visiting a friend in Boston, but will be back by May 26,
So June sometime, Frank and Shank?
I don't remember is those are right,
I hope to play with ya'll and I hope you have a wii (cause I don't. I do have a 26in CRT though)

Yes, this sounds like a good idea.
Post information on a website about your current and future location to play video games w/ complete strangers...

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
If you'll be back by may 26th, we're having a tournament that day in corpus christi at casual gamer, speaking of which, derk, update thread title pl0x.

As for a GC controller, unless you're willing to buy one online, you probably won't have much luck with that.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so do to unfortunate circumstances I will be moving back to Texas for the remainder of my college career. It's more to do with my personal emotions and happiness. Yeah, so anyways I guess I'm moving into the region :p

If not, can someone point to me where I can get a decent GC controller? I don't own one and my good friend Dan is not coming with me. :/

I hope to play with ya'll and I hope you have a wii (cause I don't. I do have a 26in CRT though)

Post information on a website about your current and future location to play video games w/ complete strangers...
So your moving to the valley? We play with the valley but coastal bend pretty much covers Corpus Christi to Alice and Kingsville and anything in between. Either way, welcome back to south tx lol.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908

Wait, you live in Edinburg? That's quite close to my melee scene. Do you play both melee/brawl or just one of them?

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
skeith, since you like link so much learn to play brawl link like izaw and start playing with us.
http://youtu.be/MCSlK26mNlY
When I played Brawl actively I kinda play something like that for a while. Personally I would like to get into all smash games competitively but unfortunately I have no one to play against in N64 or Brawl in my area =/.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
kidding, i read everything. i am living in edinburg for the next week or so, then making a move to wesalco [30minutes from edinburg]. my brother rei-gun will still be in edinburg until early june when he goes back to school in kingsville.

biggest question, DO YOU HAVE TRANSPORTATION? if not, no big deal, no one really does. i feel the need to revive this community in the rgv. it is basically dead and i have only picked up the game twice in the last six or eight months, but i love this game more than any of the 2d fighters i have started messing with.

the majority of our rgv crew is:

"active" [psh]
myself
andilex
magik
JTD
shlike [bounty on his head]

reigun is mostly coastal bend, mostly.

"not really"
vorgy
papi
rey franco

i have about 3-5 people interested in picking up the game [MIRACLE] even though it is already a bit old.

anyways, don't think of it as unfortunate. moving is hard, but your happiness is best. my name is dan also, btw. please add me on facebook and shoot me a text whenever you get a chance.

facebook.com/charropunks

also, skeith, i am willing to pick up melee if you pick up brawl. i would love to get some games in at the arena when you get a chance. :]

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So that new Coastal Bend PR...

1. Justin
2. Rei
3. Derk
4/5/HM. Between Zano, Shamrock, Bert, and Bokkie.

I think it should be Zano and then Shamrock.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
right now, for 4th i think i might be leaning a little more towards shamrock. your good too zano, but i just got ***** that set i had with sham lol. the hm is a little tough to choose. though, imo if bert were to play more, im sure he'd be able to break out top 5.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
But I beat Albert with Marth and Rei couldn't even do it with MK : P I'm just horrible at MUs I shouldn't be, but that won't last forever.

We should have an actual discussion about this after the corpus tourney and post our wins over the all the tourneys this year and compare results so we can make this seem legit.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
There's still big boss' carpool from SA coming since ours is MK legal and hobo isn't. I dunno if Nike will take a carpool too or if he's going to hobo, or anything. But yeah, it's basically us.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
who knows if his carpool is still confirmed. no one has posted in that thread for weeks lol. id kidnap frank. but only if he is in kingsville at the time. no way im going to the valley to kidnap. they got the cartels for that stuff.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Low blow, Derk :glare:

I'll try to get Dan, Jake, Herby and Andilex to go.. With what car? who knows...

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Put me on the cc pr #1 por favor.

I wonder how I would actually do over there. Lol. Sa is too hard :( top 4 is locked down over here so bigboss, slush, paw, and I all fight for 5th place. 5th place !!!

:phone:

Top Bottom