• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We should do an Avatar: the Last Airbender PR! Shotgun on Iroh!!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I think you're smelling that outdated thread title rotting.
Should probably get a new one and hang some air fresheners.

Reizilla

So yes? Everyone agrees with my PR? Are we doing One Piece or Avatar? I'm on it.

Reizilla

2 for OP, 0 for anything else. That's that, I guess. I'll have it done tomorrow night. Who's providing our background this time?

Reizilla

Gokaiger is just as weeaboo and I've only seen one One Piece PR ever. If anything it's MORE weeaboo.

Reizilla

Anywho, it's obvious we'll never come to an agreement here, so that most of us don't end up stuck with something we don't care about at all, send me your favorite animated character. If you don't like any animated characters, I'll select a character that I feel suits you.

Reizilla

Post the image you want, if you're thinking something specific.

Reizilla

Derrick, Oness, Justin, Javi, Zano, Albert, I need your character for the PR! Hurry please! Can someone get a hold of Ones Javi and Albert since they don't check here?

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Okay here's the deal. I'm free now all the time, my best friend left to MIT again :(, summer school starts till next month, and the jobs I have applied to don't call back. SO I am completely free for at least the next week unless something major happens. I will literally be buming it out at my home.

I have my phone back
956-246-3430

I'm down to play when ever just text me and I probably don't have a ride but I'll gladly host. I only have one CRT 20in. Flat Screen, Brawl w/ skins, two computers, Fastest DSL Wi-Fi and a lot of time.

I live in Edinburg. Also, my place is small and I live with my single mother and sister. They are both ussualy out and they don't mind people over. A regular night for me is staying up till 3am playing w/ anyone (it's the norm at my house). Family is friendly sooos... please come play :)

Also... Anime is really cool and all, but you guys should definetely check out
How I Met Your Mother
New Girl
White Collar

:D

Reizilla

OH yeah,

Alice, Kingsville, Corpus, I'm free pretty much all week, so y'all should hit me up and come play at my place! :bee:

Reizilla

I remember when the region had a good first post...

I'm in Kingsville at the moment. Just left Edinburg after being there for about a month.

Sounds good, Derrick. What character do you want for your PR image?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
well most of us live in kingsville or alice area. rgv does have players though. just gotta dig them up.

yea ill try to update the first page with something. just been really busy with stuff. btw... how do i change the title of the thread lol. never been in charge of one before.

Reizilla

Someone had to go be in California right now :p

@Derrick Go to the first post > edit post > go advanced

and it should be on the top somewhere

Reizilla

I probably won't be around this weekend, but maybe next weekend should work. Maybe we can have our little round robin then.

Do you go by Dai or Luna? Either way, hit up Shank so y'all can play. He's in the area often and knows the other players in the valley. He might also be down for coming with you, which can save gas money.

His phone number is 9569988448

Top Bottom