• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
we can hold one as early as the 31st, but whatever works best for everyone is what I needa find out first. We talked to the owner about hosting one the same day as a street fighter tourney since it would get the valley to come down since they play both.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, not going to be here on Tuesday. Maybe Easter Monday.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
I was informed that the scene in near Edinburg, TX Died a long time ago. I live there but currently going to Syracuse University in NY and I've met smashers here that I play w/. I've gotten loads better, but I still want to play occasionally during the summers I go back home. Although I don't know how likely it is I will be returning since I might take be taking classes this summer but still. Is anyone near Edinburg, TX who is free during summers to play? It's a long time from now but it would be fun. I ussualy play w/ 4 of my cousins and 2 of my friends. They're not tournament skilled as I am currently but still have potential.

Umm yeah...

I've met some melee smashers, but I'm talking about Brawl.

I know Vash and Broly, although I don't think they remember me.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK(Kawaii imouto Rei-chan!)
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK(metstatstunkamanakaluko)
those would be the guys you talked to
if/when you come down, we can hopefully set something up to play with you

Also, zano, gimme an idea for a title, since it will most likely deal with another one of your tournys

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
I mean, I only attended 3 tourneys. One where I was just learning how to wave dash, another about 4 months apart where I was actually able to place something okay. I think some C. Falcon/Dr. Mario player, the one that was hosting the tourney, was worried he was going to lose to me. This was when Brawl was about to come out. And then I attended the one of the 1st Brawl tournaments they hosted in Cyber Comics... which is closed down now. That was all the tournament experience I ever got from the RGV.

NY State has been much friendlier, what can I say :p

Reizilla

I'll probably be around in the summer time. Just check here when you're around. My brother (Shank) and I live in Edinburg and there's a couple of others around that play.

The guy that thought he was going to lose you was probably Vorgy.

Reizilla

No, we're just not wimps. Justin has the only good MK here.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Lol, I guess that makes me a wimp then?
This'll be funny when you size me up in person.

Just checking, I personally don't mind either way it's just most major tourneys will be MK banned and I wonder if you guys will ever travel to those?

I could join in during summers with 4 more guys although I don't know how long of a summer I will be staying. But thank for the info guys :)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i would have liked to go, but me and some friends have a pokes tcg tourney planned already.

Except Derk. He's a wimp.
im actually in the middle of the whole mk ban thing. but whatever lol.

oh and frank, i think we might have a new marth player. we need you to train him up.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Mine better be Mami then.

Idc either way bout Mk legal or banned as long as I ****ing play.

Serious about that Ganon side PR tho

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I need practice so we need to try to get together next week for a round robin or something! Steve isn't taking his wii to AZ so I'll probably adopt the poor thing, meaning I can practice against cpus for hours again.

Sooo we need derk's/boshi's/shamrock's/javie's waifus still and I can make the new PR image.

Top Bottom