• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
That guy's gf seemed upset he was losing to me, she kept saying "Don't lose to metaknight, you can't lose". Then she walked off after I beat him the first 2 games lol, poor guy.

Volta

Smash Rookie
He lost to Zano twice in bracket.

Shamrock would **** you mario.

1. JustinKamikaze
2. Rei
3. Derk
4. Sama
5. Bokkie
6. Zano
7. Volta
8. Boshi
9. Shamrock
10. RS

also i'm thinking we can throw Shamrock at least 9th for now, since he still needs to play the rest of you guys. Pretty much everything stays the same for now, since Bokkie lost to Derk/Sama again at Gatocon. Volta lost to Zano again at Inzanocon. We gotta do something though with all 10 of us at a tourney though or round robin. Just us a region though.
you mixed up numbers 1 and 7... :p

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I didn't lose to hugs, lol. I lost to justin and shamrock. Hugz placed above me because all of the good players were put on one side of the bracket and he got there with no competition

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Arizona isn't all that great and is hott as ****, the only thing good about living would be ASU, but he a grown *** man. We will probably see him back in a few months anyways.

Damn Zano good job lol I'm actually going with Steve up there so I'll get to play all my fellow smashers again.

Volta

Smash Rookie
lol!

so i learned something about lucario and snake. ima kill you, justin. smiley face.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I won't have work during that week cause of spring break, and I reeeally wanna go to Hobo 36 so practice a few days before it would be great!

gogogogo

Top Bottom