• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
some people at casual said they'd give it a try. JonB has like disappeared from existence, and I sent shamrock messages, so I'll see if he responds

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, they're just being butts and not updating until the 1st.

Reizilla

Derk, you do realize just how many points you'll lose when I beat you, right?

Reizilla

He wants chocolate chip pancakes.

Oh shi-, I just realized that after this tourney we can actually go somewhere good to eat. LIKE DENNY'S FRAK YEAH.

Reizilla

Umm, near Olive Garden/the mall. I'm not exactly sure what the area is.

Reizilla

Sweeeeeeet. What time are you going to want to head over there?

Reizilla

That was for Derk, inquiring about what time we were going to leave Kingsville :p

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
idk yet honestly. place doesnt open up till 2?, i wish we could get in there earlier for friendlies and stuff. esp if we have guest from out of town coming..... i guess we'll leave kingsville around 1? takes like 30-40 mins to get to corpus anyways.

i need to see if the guy at the naked yeti would be interested in holding some smashfest or something at his store. maybe get some interest going for brawl here in kingsville.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ill confirm tomorrow for sure whos coming. but so far we got:

me, frank and danny for sure. i gotta ask javi if hes down to go. ill force him if i have too. i really hope that by some miracle rgv would be able to come.

zano you should get a hold of that corey guy. his marth wasnt too bad.

i wish we had a flyer to **** around.

Top Bottom