• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

Velocity

Smash Lord
i needed another post is this right

At the beginning of the set, each player may ban one stage from being played.
Stages able to be banned: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, and Pokemon Stadium

so u cant ban countrerpicks? that doesnt make much sense since u get a reset at the random stage you would think u could only band counters and not neutrals

Skler

Smash Master
I'm bringing a setup assuming I'm going. I should be going, like 99.999% sure of it. I can at least bring a TV, cube might be hard to acquire due to the fact it isn't in my dorm.

Edit: MMs anyone?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Edit: I'm making the debut of my second Elen shirt at this tournament. It'll be yellow-er than ever ;)
lol quiznos....

i needed another post is this right

At the beginning of the set, each player may ban one stage from being played.
Stages able to be banned: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, and Pokemon Stadium

so u cant ban countrerpicks? that doesnt make much sense since u get a reset at the random stage you would think u could only band counters and not neutrals
welcome to ******** new england stage rules... -_-

Almo

Smash Ace
my philosophy on join dates is this.

If they say something stupid with a recent join date they're really ****ing new.
well that's enough evidence for me. but i'm not terribly new now. i've been tourney smashing since end of july, 2 tourneys woot. saturday will make it 3. pumped for teams and hopefully winning some in singles. i probably won't be on until after the tourney, so see you all there.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im attending this and looks like im arriving late after 4 r 5.... hopefully i make it for singles at least or not i guess friendlies is fine.. i get off work at 3:30 now........... no freakin fiarrr

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I gotta seriously train for this the next couple days, I haven't played in weeks.

I need some hyperbolic time chamber training.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
what if I bring moar scrubs tho?

plus I'm gonna fight Almo for title of MA scrub. Cuz I wanna get rid of that before brawl.

And also beat you in a real match, matt. I want best 15-year old NE player for more than 24 hours.

Elen

Smash Lord
im attending this and looks like im arriving late after 4 r 5.... hopefully i make it for singles at least or not i guess friendlies is fine.. i get off work at 3:30 now........... no freakin fiarrr
That's lame! At least your coming though. A mass tournament is nothing without a turtle or two.

TherealNuro

Smash Rookie
WHERE IS THE FAKE NURO I CHALLENGE HIM FOR MY TITTLE

P.S I will get revenge on the wonder chief

Elen

Smash Lord
TVs(Hoping for 16 still ;_; ) :
- MattDotZeb
- Miso
- Elen (2 if you guys don't step it up)
- Banks
- RSF
- Skler
- Game Universe
- Psyko (1 or 2, still undecided)
- AOI (possibility)

Cubes/Wiis:
- MattDotZeb
- Elen
- St. Viers
- Questor
- Skler
- psykoplympton
- Game universe (3 I think)

Copies of SSBM:
- MattDotZeb
- Elen
- Miso
- St. Viers
- Questor
- Skler
- psykoplympton
- widowmaker
- Game Universe (3)

Extension Cords:
- Banks
- OmegaWhiteMage

Power Strips:
- MattDotZeb
- Elen
- Questor
- OmegaWhiteMage

VCRs/Other Recording Equipment: (optional)
- MattDotZeb
- Banks
- Redsoxfan (laptop)

Tapes: (need blank tapes)
- Elen

People Taking Commuter Rail:
- I need names and times for this ASAP. All I remember off the top of my head is OWM around 11-11:30 and Nuro after his SAT's. Maybe one other guy, just PM me.

Alright, so we're basically all set for everything EXCEPT TV's(and maybe a cube+smash or 2)! If you can bring a TV, or are bringing a TV and are not on that list, let us know as soon as possible. We really need at least 6 or 7 more TV's to run this smoothly, 9 more would be preferable, so step it up guys.

If anyone has any questions about directions, schedules, rules, or any other information, let me know now rather than later.

For those taking the commuter rail, the stores phone number as well as my own are listed on the first page, so you can just call on Saturday, but it would be nice if we knew how many runs were going to make at which times.

Thanks in advance everyone, this ****'s gonna be too good. Step it up.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
what if I bring moar scrubs tho?

plus I'm gonna fight Almo for title of MA scrub. Cuz I wanna get rid of that before brawl.

And also beat you in a real match, matt. I want best 15-year old NE player for more than 24 hours.
More scrubs doesn't matter, you could be better than KDJ and still be a scrub.

Actually, the winner keeps the title... XDD

Wait till November 6th... =( Then I'll be 16. XD

Top Bottom