• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I nominate Elen for a metro-area smashfest host. lol.

I would hold one, but I have no space. And transportation is kinda spotty, since the bus runs far apart at night.

Elen

Smash Lord
I nominate Elen for a metro-area smashfest host. lol.

I would hold one, but I have no space. And transportation is kinda spotty, since the bus runs far apart at night.
What! I'm not metro area though xD Also, go back to school! I'll consider having a smashfest this weekend or something (I might be going to TGA in which case you should come)

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
hmmm xbox live, omg a cow, hmmmm.

SON OF A ***** COPIED MY NAME, PIECE OF ****!!!!!!

(to whoever you are)

You cannot hide. I will find you. Prepare to have your lungs torn out of your body and shoved up your nose. I will make you scream >.<

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think I'm booked this weekend. I would definitely come, but I'm also saving for that stupid R4, so I dunno about TGA. Plus I've got a group project that needs doing, otherwise I'm gonna miss MM5 next week to work on that.

The weekend after MM5. We should do a smashfest.

And Elen, you could do Metro area, since you're close enough to the train. We just need people to show up around the same time.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
Players from Bangor, ME will me making their first appearance at a large tournament here (at least 2 of us), can't wait to get my *** handed to me lol.

btw, i just lost The Game.

Almo

Smash Ace
only a week countdown left? where did the time go? i might break out my jigglypuff during friendlies. i may need a teammate too. does anyone know if questor teams? count me in for a copy of skills. at least more than MM4. i sucked there.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I should make KevinM a sig.

And Almo, I'll team wit'cha, maybe. Our scrubtastic marths shall reign supreme. Or I'll play shiek or something. w/e.

Almo

Smash Ace
LOL >_>

and greene archer, scrubs ftw. but yeah sheik would probably be a better idea.

Elen

Smash Lord
Okay guys, time to push real hard for setups. I'm sure there's a lot of you that are bringing things and haven't let us know, so PLEASE, if your bringing something and your not listed on the front, tell us as soon as possible.

If your not bringing anything, then bring something :O

Also, I need to know who is 100% taking the commuter rail, and at what times.

LOL >_>

and greene archer, scrubs ftw. but yeah sheik would probably be a better idea.
Greene Archer is Questor, in case you didn't know.

Elen

Smash Lord
11 more TV's (for 16 total)

9 more cubes+smash (again, 16 total.)

I doubt we're going to get this much at this point, but that would be preferable. Everythings helps though.

We're pretty much set for power strips, extension cords, and recording equipment. Don't hesitate to bring some anyways though.

Edit: @Nuro. SAT's get out at 1pm. Singles are not even scheduled to start until 3:15. I doubt there's going to be any conflicts there, but let me know if you think there will be.

Almo

Smash Ace
lol Almo.

Anyways, I gotta get muh smash's on this week if I wanna do well in pools for once.
that's weird. i play better when i don't play for a longer period of time. the more i play smash the worse i get. perhaps it's the fact i have no oen to play with. me and the yi's need smash sessions. and i knew it was questor...yes....

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I haven't played in a week or two, mainly because of Halo 3 and HW. I was hoping to get some playtime in today, but none of the brookline smashers are available, so I guess I'll have to wait till next week...

Dam.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I need to hope for more scrubs in my pool... :p

And record my pool matches this time, because those are usually hot..

Top Bottom