• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hanja is a friend of mine that plays with the Yi brothers. Real name is Andy Han.

Anyways. 3 weeks to this. Gotta get some more practice.

Elen

Smash Lord
So I haven't heard anything from people wanting to take the commuter rail either in the morning or after their SAT's. Do I not need to set this up, or are you guys just being lazy as usual xD

Also, setups.

Also, Clerics DQ rule ;)

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I want to do a team mm with Emmy against Skler and Keto. Ill be ganon, emmy will be zelda, keto will be link, and skler will be young link. Epic triforce battle.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
... sure, i guess i'll show. why not? could be fun.

i'll need a ride from the commuter rail.

which is better, getting to Framingham at 11:30a or 1:30p?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah so ima try to take the commuter rail into framingham...cuz it's way easier than finding a ride...nothing final yet tho so dont add me to the list...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hey guess what everybody. I know this will bring many Maine tears but I can't go to this. :( First day of vacation on the Cape.

If there is a MM6 or Lobster 2 or something I will go. Brawl is coming up fast....

Almo

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

=(
what he said^^. now we may never get our rematch cogsmooch. unless MM6 is early november. then i have 2 melee tourneys left in me. im quitting melee a month before brawl comes out.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

=(
<3 Daz.

what he said^^. now we may never get our rematch cogsmooch. unless MM6 is early november. then i have 2 melee tourneys left in me. im quitting melee a month before brawl comes out.
Yah if MM6 is then I will see you then. If not then you shall forever be secure in the knowledge that I'm better than you. lol. We'll play again don't worry.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
this is Ken_Y peeps

i got banned :( and i didnt spam for the last point .... i actually have no idea wat i did

but i accept a MM from dot ... only its 50 bucks

:) leave a PM daz or skler

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
this is Ken_Y peeps

i got banned :( and i didnt spam for the last point .... i actually have no idea wat i did

but i accept a MM from dot ... only its 50 bucks

:) leave a PM daz or skler

Top Bottom