• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

Elen

Smash Lord
Banks, it was six points...so I think that's always perm? I dunno. Pat wrestles?

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks, it was six points...so I think that's always perm? I dunno. Pat wrestles?
6 points just means your banned, they can be expiring points or permanent points. even if they are "permanent" there are ways to get ur account back if u have a good reason for doing whatever u got banned for

Elen

Smash Lord
6 points just means your banned, they can be expiring points or permanent points. even if they are "permanent" there are ways to get ur account back if u have a good reason for doing whatever u got banned for
Ahh, I see.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Believe me Elendil, Banks knows the ropes around getting banned.

When'd you get the custom avatar/title banks? >_>

Elen

Smash Lord
Alright guys, we only have 5 TV's listed so far, and this is getting closer every day.

If you are bringing a setup PLEASE let us know as soon as possible!

Also, I encourage everyone who hadn't considered it yet, to bring whatever they can. Every piece of equipment counts!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Ken_Y` speaking lol ....

yeah i know cog it was gay

anywho skler and daz need to leave me some PM's for a smashfest one day

u said u'd train me daz id i accepted the money match

TRAIN ME ... TRAIN MEE!!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ken_Y` speaking lol ....

yeah i know cog it was gay

anywho skler and daz need to leave me some PM's for a smashfest one day

u said u'd train me daz id i accepted the money match

TRAIN ME ... TRAIN MEE!!!
You missed a smashfest yesterday >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
yea ken y you shoulda come to the smashfest nub, it was awesome and also involved a chinese buffet

on topic: i will be bringing a VCR so if anyone has blank tapes etc wants to tape bring them, as i have no blank tapes

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Since Boxman is most likely coming, should I talk him into bringing his laptop for recording purposes as well?

Elen

Smash Lord
I upload anything I get that has TAGS. Or anything that's requested. It's all on google video, theres over 100 matches from these >.> It's not my fault you guys don't record very much, or end up taking my tapes by accident :( *cries in corner*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
There was that one time I got four-stocked by DJ
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao

I upload anything I get that has TAGS. Or anything that's requested. It's all on google video, theres over 100 matches from these >.> It's not my fault you guys don't record very much, or end up taking my tapes by accident :( *cries in corner*
100 matches??? what? edit: upload anything with COG over a character.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I love how Elen brings "blank tapes" every time but has there ever been anything from any of these uploaded ever?
I bring blank tapes too. I would have had some of you online, but blame whoever the **** took my tape from the last mass madness. Go to my youtube to see what has been uploaded. (click my sig)

You know I never use tags with Zelda, right? And I have no idea what you have and haven't gotten of me. Just upload anything of me in the future.. :)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I bring blank tapes too. I would have had some of you online, but blame whoever the **** took my tape from the last mass madness. Go to my youtube to see what has been uploaded. (click my sig)
attn: **** who took Emmy's tape from the last mass madness: **** you.

you have lots of youtube vids but none of me.
when shall the glory of cogsmooch grace the youtube?

Banks

Smash Hero
Cogsmooch play me on my tv with my VCR and we will tape some matches, we can even choreograph combos!!!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
So, as long as I get to Zeb's the 5th, I can get here. Unless something changes.

I can bring Smash, and a cube, as well as extra controllers (just in case--it seems I lend one out every time I go to a tournie)

I hope to get lots of friendlies in before. And advice. Lots of advice <_< I still have loads of room for improvement, even if I have gotten slightly better.

--Still willing to MM anyone in Egyptian Rat. So far elen expressed interest, but any other takers?

I may have a partner for this, but if he can't make it, anyone wanna team with me? I have a decent Doc, and an okay sheik. I can use jiggz for teams as well.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys, something's come up and i'm not going to be able to make this tourney. looks like i'll have to wait for brawl after all. =/

Top Bottom