• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Sat Oct 6 sounds awesome! As long as it's cool with whomever is taking over from Redsoxfan... I'm assuming it will be Elen? I will post up on our myspace now! If there's an Objection just contact me asap 508 370 GAME. As long as you guys still bring TVs and have someone to help with rules that would be great!

-Jamie

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sat Oct 6 sounds awesome! As long as it's cool with whomever is taking over from Redsoxfan... I'm assuming it will be Elen? I will post up on our myspace now! If there's an Objection just contact me asap 508 370 GAME. As long as you guys still bring TVs and have someone to help with rules that would be great!

-Jamie
Me and Elen will be running this one, Jamie.

Elen

Smash Lord
Yup, and as we talked about before, October 6th sounds great.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i'll come =) if i can <_<
PC u have to come ... DJ's been owning us too hard and we need someone at his level

avenge me PC .... Avenge meeeeee

I'll root for KDJ anyways tho i jus wanna see an epic battle

Ken_Y`>>>>> DotZEB

Elen

Smash Lord
Do it Ken :O It'll be epic. I'll record it so we can laugh at the loser for the next few months.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I come I'll help run it if you guys want...I need to freshen up my tourney running skillz

Elen

Smash Lord
If I come I'll help run it if you guys want...I need to freshen up my tourney running skillz
Awesome. Extra hands are always welcome, especially experienced ones ;) Blackmage said he'd help out too so this is going to be a pseudo mages tourney if you come :D

And Kevin. NoOOoooOoOooOOooOoooo.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
its finnally happened, the ultimate evil forces of smash have combined, pine who do you even use now??? your lame dude sooooooo lame hahaha

Elen

Smash Lord
What time are you guys going to get out of SAT's? SAT's are really not all that long, they usually get out by 12-1 or so. If that's the case, we can possibly push back doubles a bit, or you guys can just come for singles. Otherwise I think your out of luck. Let me know though. I'd really prefer to stick to this date.

Elen

Smash Lord
SAT's sucked soo hard, have fun ppl!!! and yes they do usually end round 12-1
That's what I'm hoping for. If this is the case, no johns anyone. We can hold off doubles as much as possible, but getting there for singles really shouldn't be much of a problem.

Elen

Smash Lord
Well hmm... I would have to take the bus to the purple line to make it there in around 1 hour and a half and someone would need to pick me up from the station.:confused:
I think that's do able if your willing.

Kevin, we'll have a memorial for you <3

Pine

Smash Ace
this is the story of a teeeeeeaaaaaaaam
the combo of two evil forces it seeeeeeeeeeeemsss
although we may be underdoggggss
youll absolutely love us
when we ****ING PWN

wow i should be a song writer

edit: PUPNWANG FOR LIFE

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Even though October 6th is very good for me. There's like at least 10 people so far who say they can't go because of this date. Move the date.

Top Bottom