• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

T-Man

Smash Cadet
NNID
lT-Manl
3DS FC
5086-1450-2098
Just updated the 3DS version... And I noticed that Link and TL shields recieved a magical buff that can block LAZOR

HOORAIIIII NO MORE PEW PEW PEW IN OUR FACES :p

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Just updated the 3DS version... And I noticed that Link and TL shields recieved a magical buff that can block LAZOR

Really?! BWHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT YOU SPACE ANIMALS. We will eat your LAZERS!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
what the ever loving ****

:186:

Legitimately speaking, after reading back, I never realized link mains had a high level of insecurity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
So I picked up my Toon Link Amiibo from my local Gamestop tonight! He looks great.
Has anyone else picked up a Toon Link Amiibo, or currently planning to?

D

Deleted member

My avi is pink. Im straight ;3
Says a guy.

I really think we need easily accessible frame data for Toon. lol. A thread or something.
I might be wrong, but didn't Dr. Artemis post a Pastebin with all the frame data once? I can't find it anywhere.
I'm working on getting frame data for moves added to the Ballad of Gales guide soon.

Wait, is this actually true?

Legitimately speaking, after reading back, I never realized link mains had a high level of insecurity.

To be fair, we'd all be pretty insecure if we were as unfabulous as they are.

So I picked up my Toon Link Amiibo from my local Gamestop tonight! He looks great.
Has anyone else picked up a Toon Link Amiibo, or currently planning to?
I got one and named it Elfman. It's been a somewhat good custom move-collecting slave by having it fight a bunch of CPUs for 99 minutes, then saving and getting the stuff it collected in the "amiibo" menu thing. Or at least, it was good for getting cudtom moves back when it could save its progress. All of a sudden it wasn't saving after doing the 99 minute fights with CPUs in vs mode. I tried resetting it back to level 1, but things like its level-ups reset after playing a match, putting it back to level 1 and preventing it from saving. Anyone have any idea why this is and how to fix it?
Edit: Lol, now it's suddenly saving just fine. I just hope it stays this way and this problem doesn't come up again.

Any chance I can be added to thisskype group?
You can if you post your Skype info here or send a friend request to Cyrene like it says to do in the OP.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Says a guy.

I'm working on getting frame data for moves added to the Ballad of Gales guide soon.

Wait, is this actually true?

To be fair, we'd all be pretty insecure if we were as unfabulous as they are.

I got one and named it Elfman. It's been a somewhat good custom move-collecting slave by having it fight a bunch of CPUs for 99 minutes, then saving and getting the stuff it collected in the "amiibo" menu thing. Or at least, it was good for getting cudtom moves back when it could save its progress. All of a sudden it wasn't saving after doing the 99 minute fights with CPUs in vs mode. I tried resetting it back to level 1, but things like its level-ups reset after playing a match, putting it back to level 1 and preventing it from saving. Anyone have any idea why this is and how to fix it?
Edit: Lol, now it's suddenly saving just fine. I just hope it stays this way and this problem doesn't come up again.

You can if you post your Skype info here or send a friend request to Cyrene like it says to do in the OP.
One of my fav colours is purple :3

Also, wouldn't elfboy be a better name?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey, have any of you guys had any pizza this week? I know I have, and it was awesome XD

Theis

Smash Cadet
NNID
pinpong000
Hello, I'd like to join the collective toonlink hive mind. I am from the tropical islands of hawaii (so dont expect a stellar internet connection if we play any friendlies) and wish to share/learn from fellow toonlinks. I also wouldnt mind joining in the skype chat.

Color: default green

secondary char: ZSS (red jumpsuit, or blue outfit)

Last edited:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Did anyone else see that leak / possible hoax showing Rayman as a playable character? I think the vid has been taken down now but I'm just wondering what everyone thought of it. I'd personally love to see Rayman in smash. I played through Rayman 2 a bunch of times growing up; great game, if not a bit easy. As a character I think he'd fit in perfectly alongside the rest of the cast.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Did anyone else see that leak / possible hoax showing Rayman as a playable character? I think the vid has been taken down now but I'm just wondering what everyone thought of it. I'd personally love to see Rayman in smash. I played through Rayman 2 a bunch of times growing up; great game, if not a bit easy. As a character I think he'd fit in perfectly alongside the rest of the cast.
I'm definitely not opposed to Rayman being in Smash. Any character DLC is good in my book. It's too bad that I haven't had much prior experience with the franchise though. I'm pretty sure I've played a Rayman game on the Playstation a very long time ago. Maybe I'll finally purchase Rayman Legends for the Wii U and give that a shot.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
First of all I'd like to join
Main:toon lank:4tlink:, lucamio:4lucario:, and lunk :4link:
secondaries:waka waka waka:4pacman:, shank:4shulk:, and dh trio:4duckhunt:
Favorite costume: dark link, green, and blue, in that order
likes: crouching walking as wario, and zss (a** first), food, jojo's bizzare adventure, childrens card games (yugioh)
Dislikes campers that can out camp me, poisoned food, that I've read most of jojo but can't watch the anime, children's card games (yugioh)
Other facts: im human, I live on earth, everyone here knows what smashboards.com is

Now about this they surround them selves with immaturity because they are insecure that in the end toonlink will far surpass link in every meta because of toonlinks fabulously stubby legs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of my fav colours is purple :3

Also, wouldn't elfboy be a better name?
Nope.

Hey, have any of you guys had any pizza this week? I know I have, and it was awesome XD
I only had one pizza last week. I was planning on having more, but the kind I used to eat was changed. Oh well.

Hello, I'd like to join the collective toonlink hive mind. I am from the tropical islands of hawaii (so dont expect a stellar internet connection if we play any friendlies) and wish to share/learn from fellow toonlinks. I also wouldnt mind joining in the skype chat.

Color: default green

secondary char: ZSS (red jumpsuit, or blue outfit)

I assume you main Gay (Toon Link), right?

Wow so the Rayman leak was a fake. I'm actually impressed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoB7lnOiXM
I'm actually relieved that turned out to be fake. Mostly since people already want Mewtwo to be used in tournaments so they would probably want Rayman, too, which would discourage people from bringing set-ups if they didn't buy the DLC. Also, having a "shop" icon on the main menu and having characters you haven't bought on the character select screen would've driven me completely nuts lol.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Nope.

I only had one pizza last week. I was planning on having more, but the kind I used to eat was changed. Oh well.

I assume you main Gay (Toon Link), right?

I'm actually relieved that turned out to be fake. Mostly since people already want Mewtwo to be used in tournaments so they would probably want Rayman, too, which would discourage people from bringing set-ups if they didn't buy the DLC. Also, having a "shop" icon on the main menu and having characters you haven't bought on the character select screen would've driven me completely nuts lol.
Was it a good pizza?

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
I had pizza from peter piper pizza yesterday with breadsticks and barbecue wings and it was delicious

D

Deleted member

I found my Melee disc recently, and it's even more fun than I remembetes. I've been trying to unlock Pichu, but until then I've been using Young Link. I used to second Roy, but he feels way too weird to me now, so I'm considering dropping him for YL. But yeah, it feels so strange though to transition from Gay to Young Link. It really is too bad that Gay isn't in this game, but at least it has Pichu. Pichu and Gay being in the same game would be too much, the game would break from the awesomeness and fabulousness.

Was it a good pizza?
No, it wasn't good at all. It was fabulous.

New player and can't figure out how to cancel the landing lag with zair
This belongs in the Q&A thread. It's stickied at the top above all the other stickied threads for a reason.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Well I passed wind waker for GameCube and got all items and each flag, etc.
played it on emulator though because my GameCube games are all scratched. Well at least if was fun killing a giant with gay the and spinning until I was dizzy and flying with a leaf

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I found my Melee disc recently, and it's even more fun than I remembetes. I've been trying to unlock Pichu, but until then I've been using Young Link. I used to second Roy, but he feels way too weird to me now, so I'm considering dropping him for YL. But yeah, it feels so strange though to transition from Gay to Young Link. It really is too bad that Gay isn't in this game, but at least it has Pichu. Pichu and Gay being in the same game would be too much, the game would break from the awesomeness and fabulousness.

If it wasn't for the fact that you were choosing Pichu, your life would have just been forfeited!

No, it wasn't good at all. It was fabulous.

servbot 42

Smash Cadet
NNID
Servbot42
Hey Guys, im starting a new crew (I dont know if I mentioned it earlier these past days) and im naming it the Twerking Toon Links crew. My friend has drawn the official logo as you can see. uhhh...I dont know how crew works I just want to eventually make people laugh at tourneys. Plan on making patches to wear as well. Someone suggested that to be able to join you must Dair a Diddy. Thoughts?

ilikcereal101

Smash Cadet
Sorry should be more specific when I Zair I get this huge landing lag and I see people landing without any lag how do I preform this?

D

Deleted member

Sorry should be more specific when I Zair I get this huge landing lag and I see people landing without any lag how do I preform this?
So first you went out of your way to ignore the Q&A thread stickied above all of the other stickied threads, and instead post your spam in the completely wrong thread (a thread which isn't even stickied anymore, I should add, so you definitely went out of your way there). Then after you had it nicely pointed out to you that you posted in the wrong thread, you continue posting your question in the completely wrong thread. And now you expect us to answer that question? Especially since it's already a stupid question.
Maybe you would have gotten a solid answer by now if you learned to actually be mindful of how things work around here.

Hey Guys, im starting a new crew (I dont know if I mentioned it earlier these past days) and im naming it the Twerking Toon Links crew. My friend has drawn the official logo as you can see. uhhh...I dont know how crew works I just want to eventually make people laugh at tourneys. Plan on making patches to wear as well. Someone suggested that to be able to join you must Dair a Diddy. Thoughts?
Any dair spike off-stage that wins the match should do.

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
I'll clarify a bit on fox's answer. If you input a zair out of an air dodge, you get lag. That is all there is to it. If you have any further questions, please bring them to the Q&A thread.

D

Deleted member

I'd just like to add that he's new and only 14. I'll PM him.
Lol, I remember when I was 14 and first joined this site I kept spamming threads with stuff about Pichu even when it had little to do with the thread it was posted on. I figured mods let me get away with it because it wasn't that bad, but this makes me wonder if my age had anything to do with it lool. Is it bad that I would probably still be doing it if I didn't care about not getting banned for the Moon Sink board? I mean, who can resist going on about that adorableness? It's just too much.
... Actually, I think I'll stop myself now before this turns into another one of those posts like I would've written when I was 14. Anyway, so how's life for everyone?
Personally I'm just happy with how nice the weather has been where I live. It's been so nice that I've been keeping the windows open most of the day and a lot of the night.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I'm 18, and life has been going fine for me lately. I've just been chilling out playing video games while keeping up with the last bit of high school. I'm looking forward to getting a job right after high school is over because my sleeping patterns are too awful to cope with both at the same time. Also the weather is nice over where I am too.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Why do I get the feeling I'm the oldest person who currently frequents this board XD. The Link boards on the other hand, many of those guys make me look young. They've got kids and ****. It makes me think I should get my act together. Growing up is the worst. Don't do it guys.

Top Bottom