• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
So why would TL be considered 'gay'? If it is because of the tunic, I will point out that Link also wears a tunic.
Why is gay the name of your char? Long story, but it's official Link jargon. It's even in the smash dictionary by Fox in the Link section.

D

Deleted member

Oh, we're getting raided? That's exciting!

So why would TL be considered 'gay'? If it is because of the tunic, I will point out that Link also wears a tunic.
It's because he's fabulous, that's why.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What did I miss?
Oh, just a "raid" by the LInk mains from the Link threads. Don't worry, it's nothing really, considering how inactive this thread can be. Just welcome them and get use to there slang.

Speaking of welcoming *clears throat*

@ Elessar Elessar and other Link mains, Welcome to the Toon Link threads! Have some milk, cookies and Gandma's soup on the house!

Oh, we're getting raided? That's exciting!

It's because he's fabulous, that's why.

I know right, some active. I just think we need to warn some of the Tink mains out the Link's "slang"

Hehe, nice one :)

D

Deleted member

Toon Link is totally gay, and that's why we love him.

Oh, just a "raid" by the LInk mains from the Link threads. Don't worry, it's nothing really, considering how inactive this thread can be. Just welcome them and get use to there slang.

Speaking of welcoming *clears throat*

@ Elessar Elessar and other Link mains, Welcome to the Toon Link threads! Have some milk, cookies and Gandma's soup on the house!

I know right, some active. I just think we need to warn some of the Tink mains out the Link's "slang"

Hehe, nice one :)
Those cookies better be purple chu jelly-flavored. Same with the soup and the milk, actually.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Not completely, you may never reach that point.
So, then what did you mean?
EDIT: maybe they might even reach 13 pages!
Really?! *looks at page number*

What are you thinking? We can't waste our good red chu jelly on non-Gay mains. That would be terrible.
You're probable right. Hm, what about a pig?

A gift? From the Links? That's a funny joke.
Wait, the Link's are giving us a gift?

D

Deleted member

Toon Link is like 13, right? Plz halp us reach the same number of pages as our fabulous main's age, plz. ;-;

So, then what did you mean?

Really?! *looks at page number*

You're probable right. Hm, what about a pig?

Wait, the Link's are giving us a gift?
We can't give them our precious bacon, either. Have you lost your mind?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Toon Link is like 13, right? Plz halp us reach the same number of pages as our fabulous main's age, plz. ;-;
I thought Toon Link was 12?

We can't give them our precious bacon, either. Have you lost your mind?
FINE! We'll give them Tingle? Happy?

P.S Dr. Artemis, I see you made international Pizza week a thing. Good job.

Our gift to you is never ending torture.

Uh, can I have a refund?

D

Deleted member

Our gift to you is never ending torture.
I don't think you'll be saying we're the ones being tortured for long. Our fabulousness will scare you away eventually.:happysheep::cheep:

I thought Toon Link was 12?

FINE! We'll give them Tingle? Happy?

P.S Dr. Artemis, I see you made international Pizza week a thing. Good job.

Uh, can I have a refund?
Who could forget about International Pizza Week? And don't worry, we won't be the ones asking for a refund for long. Sure, let's give Tingle to the Link mains. They can have him, and even eat him if they want. And wait, Gay is 12? We finally succeeded! Happy birthday to our fabulously gay main!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I know you might think Gay to be unworthy, but benevolence is defined by giving to the unworthy. This activity if the gift I bore. Not that it has been given, I my take my leave.

Your heresy is to be expected.

Uh, what exactly did you just say?
Dam. there goes another one. Will the Link's ever forgive the Tink's (or visa versa)?

D

Deleted member

Uh, what exactly did you just say?

Dam. there goes another one. Will the Link's ever forgive the Tink's (or visa versa)?
No, we must never forgive each other. Or at least, not until the entire world has lost The Game (damn it, I lost) World War 3 has broken out because of the Links and the Gays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You Gays don't even know about your own character!

How weak!
Perhaps you all should be better spending your time pitching yourselves off of Death Mountain!

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I know you might think Gay to be unworthy, but benevolence is defined by giving to the unworthy. This activity if the gift I bore. Not that it has been given, I my take my leave.

Your heresy is to be expected.
This new alliance is interesting...I like it. XD
Perhaps we should create an alliance thread of some sort to share info and chat. We could invite the Zelda players too and complete the triforce.

Last edited:

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
There is no forgiving, and there is certainly no hope for alliances. You may beg for forgiveness but what you all have done cannot go unacknowledged... you will all pay indeed.

@ The Merc The Merc I may build that small room for you lot yet.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I don't think you'll be saying we're the ones being tortured for long. Our fabulousness will scare you away eventually.:happysheep::cheep:
Hm, that might actually happen.

Who could forget about International Pizza Week? And don't worry, we won't be the ones asking for a refund for long. Sure, let's give Tingle to the Link mains. They can have him, and even eat him if they want. And wait, Gay is 12? We finally succeeded! Happy birthday to our fabulously gay main!
Alright, international Pizza a week. Yeaha BOY!

Final! Okay Link mains, here is our gift to you. Tingle!

Also, I think I remember reading this either on an official smash website or a smash wiki for brawl.

No, we must never forgive each other. Or at least, not until the entire world has lost The Game (damn it, I lost) World War 3 has broken out because of the Links and the Gays.
Oh, come on guys! you're all such a grudgy bunch. Also, what is "The Game"?

How weak!
Perhaps you all should be better spending your time pitching yourselves off of Death Mountain!
Hey, I corrected it for them, being a Toon Link main.

*shrugs* I can just put on my Goron Mask, not biggie.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Perhaps we should create an alliance thread of some sort to share info and chat. We could invite the Zelda players too and complete the triforce.
The triforce is complete with Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda. Gay is unworthy of even waiting on our horses as we gather. There is nothing here to be gained.

D

Deleted member

How weak!
I'm sorry, I'm too busy accidentaally blowing myself up by running into my own JC bomb throws enduring intense training under a waterfall for this. It takes intense training to be a Gay main, you know. We just don't have time to pitch ourselves off of Death Mountain.

This... Actually sounds like it would be very interesting. LOL

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
The triforce is complete with Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda. Gay is unworthy of even waiting on our horses as we gather. There is nothing here to be gained.
I'm sorry, I'm too busy accidentaally blowing myself up by running into my own JC bomb throws enduring intense training under a waterfall for this. It takes intense training to be a Gay main, you know. We just don't have time to pitch ourselves off of Death Mountain.

No I meant just the classic Zelda characters. No Tink.

Last edited:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
It would seem that the Toon boards have come to accept Link jargon. So be it. The smash dictionary shall be updated to include "Gay = Toon Link" in the Toon specific jargon. Is this what you want Artemis?

D

Deleted member

Wow, that sounds completely not fabulous or gay. Pack your bags and get out of here, and take your ****ty un-fabulous ideas with you.

You're just jealous because we have cool things like boats instead of smelly-*** horses.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
There is no forgiving, and there is certainly no hope for alliances. You may beg for forgiveness but what you all have done cannot go unacknowledged... you will all pay indeed.
Then I guess all hope is loss.

@ The Merc The Merc I may build that small room for you lot yet.
Wait, what? What small room and who is this "lot" that you are referring to?

ouch. That's harsh. But wait, what about Young Link?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eh, TL Boards NEED this. We really need to revitalize our FABULOUS boards.
I can't believe this is what these threads used to be like

Purple is regular TL.
Purple is my favourite from FS, (not the parody). He is basically my personality.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
It would seem that the Toon boards have come to accept Link jargon. So be it. The smash dictionary shall be updated to include "Gay = Toon Link" in the Toon specific jargon. Is this what you want Artemis?
It is not what he wants, as what he wants matters not it is as it should be. The natural order of things.

D

Deleted member

Purple is regular TL.
How could I forget this? This makes me want to stop using red and green and switch to the true form of Gay, purple.

Of course. Anything else would be an insult to our fabulous main.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
They will comply. That is the terms of their surrender.
BAHAHAHAHA! How Naive of you. You think there is such a term as "surrender". You are such a weakling, surrendering at first notice of trouble, but what have I come to expect, you are Gays after all.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Wow, that sounds completely not fabulous or gay. Pack your bags and get out of here, and take your ****ty un-fabulous ideas with you.

You're just jealous because we have cool things like boats instead of smelly-*** horses.

Top Bottom