• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

D

Deleted member

BAHAHAHAHA! How Naive of you. You think there is such a term as "surrender". You are such a weakling, surrendering at first notice of trouble, but what have I come to expect, you are Gays after all.
You think we're surrendering, but this is all part of our master plan.

D

Deleted member

13 PAGES! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
The Gay Hype Train is more like an endless string of double bombs that don't need to be set up, destroying everything in its path and making everyone cower in fear. The hype is just too real for any non-Gays to take.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
The Gay Hype Train is more like an endless string of double bombs that don't need to be set up, destroying everything in its path and making everyone cower in fear. The hype is just too real for any non-Gays to take.
Nonsense. The only ones cowering in fear are all the little kiddies scared of big bad Ganon punching them out again. And this time I'll be sure to grab the Triforce before laughing evilly.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I was think something more like this

D

Deleted member

Nonsense. The only ones cowering in fear are all the little kiddies scared of big bad Ganon punching them out again. And this time I'll be sure to grab the Triforce before laughing evilly.
Gay is more fabulous and gay than Gaynon, therefore Gay > Gaynon. We'll take that Triforce of Power from you, thank you. Then we'll celebrate by waving our Wind Waker around and playing cool noises.

I was think something more like this
This is beautiful. Our hype train is the best hype train. It's so special and fabulous.

Last edited by a moderator:

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
BAHAHAHAHA! How Naive of you. You think there is such a term as "surrender". You are such a weakling, surrendering at first notice of trouble, but what have I come to expect, you are Gays after all.
I would surrender if I was in fact a Gay main...

Alas, I am above such a blasphemy. I am a Link main as you are. No need for friendly fire good sir. Lets focus on the annihilation of Gay, shall we?

D

Deleted member

I would surrender if I was in fact a Gay main...

Alas, I am above such a blasphemy. I am a Link main as you are. No need for friendly fire good sir. Lets focus on the annihilation of Gay, shall we?
Friendly fire is the tournament standard, sorry to disappoint you. Though, if we're going to be going out of our ways to attack our teammates, this might as well be a FFA. With all items on, of course, because that's how fabulous people do things. Also, we the Gay mains will be the ones annihilating all those who oppose us and all that is fabulous, sorry to disappoint you again.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Gay is more fabulous and gay than Gaynon, therefore Gay > Gaynon. We'll take that Triforce of Power from you, thank you. Then we'll celebrate by waving our Wind Waker around and playing cool noises.
Your corpse will make for fine Moblin food, and your baton will make for a fine toothpick.

D

Deleted member

Your corpse will make for fine Moblin food, and your baton will make for a fine toothpick.
We're so fabulous that moblins drop dead at the sight of us. You don't want us to kill off all of your moblins again, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I can conjure as many as I please. You are nothing before my might.
And they will all die before they can even reach us. You are nothing before our fabulousness. Give up, you can never triumph over all that is gay.

*looks at both sides agruing*

sigh

Why can't Young Link come back to Smash?
That's a good idea. Either we'd be able to pair up in teams, or we could have a complete, 4-player FFA. Let's petition Sakurai to bring Young Link back, fellow Gays.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That's a good idea. Either we'd be able to pair up in teams, or we could have a complete, 4-player FFA. Let's petition Sakurai to bring Young Link back, fellow Gays.
Really? THANK YOU *cries with joy*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what, now that I think about it, our red costume is pretty gay just like our purple one. I mean, red Gay even has a pink undershirt! So gay. So how do we decide which is the gayer of the two?
Also, our ALttP costume is definitely our most not-gay costume. His hair was pink on the SNES, but in Smash 4 it's yellow. Blasphemy!

Really? THANK YOU *cries with joy*
Another option would be to petition for Tetra/Toon Zelda to be put in Smash 4, that way we could add Sheik as well and have a 2v2v2, or a 3v3. Hype stuff man, but we all know us Gays wil kick everyone's asses either way.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Did it finally quiet down around here? Sorry I missed out on all of the antics. I was playing Wii U Smash at a friend's house.
None of my buddies can defeat my Toon Link in a serious match. I've come a long way, but there's still much to learn.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Is it finally over? In fact, since they're apparently making an alliance with the Triforce characters, why not make an alliance with all the child characters?

D

Deleted member

"Finally" quiet? Super lame, guys. You guys must be the spies if you really want this place to be quiet. Speaking of spies and outsiders, it looks loke we've finally scared them off with our fabulousness. I told you guys this would happen. Should we give chase in the Link board, and raid them, as well? We could post lots of fabulous things like unicorns and rainbows. @ The Merc The Merc this is your opportunity to pay them back for not listening to your suggestion about not using the word "gay", causing it to become more used here in the Gay board. @ Scamper52596 Scamper52596 if you're so sorry you missed out on the raid, you have the perfect opportunity to make up for it by helping us raid the Link board. @Cyrene and @ MasterIzumi MasterIzumi I know you two would help.

Is it finally over? In fact, since they're apparently making an alliance with the Triforce characters, why not make an alliance with all the child characters?
Ness is the only one coming to mind for me, but with this game's ~50 characters there's probably someone else I'm forgetting. But nah, no alliances for us. Gay talks to no one, and we don't need friends, anyway.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
"Finally" quiet? Super lame, guys. You guys must be the spies if you really want this place to be quiet. Speaking of spies and outsiders, it looks loke we've finally scared them off with our fabulousness. I told you guys this would happen. Should we give chase in the Link board, and raid them, as well? We could post lots of fabulous things like unicorns and rainbows. @ The Merc The Merc this is your opportunity to pay them back for not listening to your suggestion about not using the word "gay", causing it to become more used here in the Gay board. @ Scamper52596 Scamper52596 if you're so sorry you missed out on the raid, you have the perfect opportunity to make up for it by helping us raid the Link board. @Cyrene and @ MasterIzumi MasterIzumi I know you two would help.
I'd also be in the charge, probably. I honestly don't forget things like that easily.

Ness is the only one coming to mind for me, but with this game's ~50 characters there's probably someone else I'm forgetting. But nah, no alliances for us. Gay talks to no one, and we don't need friends, anyway.
Bowser Jr., Kirby, and Villager as well. I have connections with Ness and Kirby boards too. (I haven't told any info on TL, so I'm not a spy though!) Even if they get Zelda on their side, it would be 5 character boards to 3 if everyone accepted. We could rely on each other if they come to raid any one of the alliance members. Perfect way to have more showdowns. And you sure?

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Well, if it isn't those meddling kids on the Tink boards. Prepare to eat Wizkicks and Bombs.

D

Deleted member

I'd also be in the charge, probably. I honestly don't forget things like that easily.

Bowser Jr., Kirby, and Villager as well. I have connections with Ness and Kirby boards too. (I haven't told any info on TL, so I'm not a spy though!) Even if they get Zelda on their side, it would be 5 character boards to 3 if everyone accepted. We could rely on each other if they come to raid any one of the alliance members. Perfect way to have more showdowns. And you sure?
Hmm. That sounds interesting, actually. A raid from five different boards could be fun, even if they're still not fabulous like us. But yeah, trying to get them on board for a 5v3 team battle raid could make things more fun.

https://gfycat.com/DefenselessHilariousAustrianpinscher#

But we're INVINCIBLE!!! Your bombs and wiz kicks will only cause friendly fire!
This gif never gets old. LOL

I guess we could try it, but we should probably strike at them when they least expect us to.
This is a good point, actually. Then again, would they even expect us to strike in the first place?

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Hmm. That sounds interesting, actually. A raid from five different boards could be fun, even if they're still not fabulous like us. But yeah, trying to get them on board for a 5v3 team battle raid could make things more fun.
I wasn't thinking of raiding with the alliance, rather defense against a raid. Though I guess perhaps the alliance could raid. Does that mean a yes?

This gif never gets old. LOL
I know, right?

This is a good point, actually. Then again, would they even expect us to strike in the first place?
If they see us talking about this. Maybe we could continue planning in PM.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You know what, now that I think about it, our red costume is pretty gay just like our purple one. I mean, red Gay even has a pink undershirt! So gay. So how do we decide which is the gayer of the two?
Also, our ALttP costume is definitely our most not-gay costume. His hair was pink on the SNES, but in Smash 4 it's yellow. Blasphemy!

Another option would be to petition for Tetra/Toon Zelda to be put in Smash 4, that way we could add Sheik as well and have a 2v2v2, or a 3v3. Hype stuff man, but we all know us Gays wil kick everyone's ***** either way.
Noooooo......

I just want young link back

servbot 42

Smash Cadet
NNID
Servbot42
Sup guys its been awhile. so im looking back at these conversations and theres a raid of some sort? looks like i missed out. I honestly was playing Resident Evil HD on the PS3 ans my smash abilities have suffered greatly for it. Attended a Smash tourney with amiibo team battles but I was bested by a dedede. My Mario amiibo held in there by himself for 1 1/2 minutes! Need to get back into this game though.

Ive also been taking my WiiU on the go with a gaems tv to streetpass meetings to get matches in but theyre 4 player smash with items. Havent really played no items final destination except against the CPU. I enjoy playing locally more than online. Seems to be a huge change in attitude when you play in person than online. Maybe its me though, I prefer talking to people in person.

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
-Username: HerrAlex
-Main: Toon Link
-Secondaries: Mii Brawler, Fox
-Favorite Toon Link Costume: Black
-Likes: Pizza, Games, Friends, Being productive, Being not productive
-Dislikes: Sushi
-Other Facts: Smash 4 is the first Smash game I try to play competitively

Last edited:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
New update just released on 3DS. You can now share replays, photos, and miis with friends, but all replays have been rendered unplayable.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
I really think we need easily accessible frame data for Toon. lol. A thread or something.
I might be wrong, but didn't Dr. Artemis post a Pastebin with all the frame data once? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Alrite gurls

You will never raid as hard, as sassy nor as fabulous as the beautiful Zelda sistren so just sit yourself down & play in your wee sandbox.

KK

:)

Also

5-0 ur heart edit2.jpg

Top Bottom