• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

D

Deleted member

Thank goodness I'm not the oldest. Now I don't have to feel terrible XD.
You and me both. I already felt old, but with everyone here being years younger than me I feel like a senior citizen. This thread makes me want to get myself a cane then yell at imaginary kids to get off my lawn.

I´m 17, and I feel myself OL´ T_T

PLEASE SOMEONE, SONG OF TIME... I WANNA MY CHILDHOOD BACK T_T
If only putting the master sword back in its rock thing (I forget what it's called) or having Zelda send us back to our childhoods worked in real life.

D

Deleted member

Favorite pizza place, guys?
Favorite pizza type?
Favorite toppings?
I really like both deep dish and thin crust pizza, and my favorite toppings are barbecue chicken, spinach, and pepperoni. My old favorite pizza place actually went out of business after an awful snowstorm completely wrecked the building beyond repair, unfortunately. I had moved away from where the pizza place quite a while before that happened, then was going to be visiting the area again and was hoping to get pizza there in only a few months after the building was ruined. It was really disappointing. But yeah, it was this restaurant in Boston, I think called "Peace o' Pie" or something. At least now I don't have to deal with snowstorms ruining any of my favorite restaurants where I live now since it doesn't really snow here at all. The pizza here is generally pretty terrible, though. The only places I go for pizza are New York Pizza Department and Whole Foods (Whole Foods has their own mini "restaurant" thing where they make their own pizza).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys, what up, just popping b-
WHAT THE ****ING SON OF A CHUCHU!!!!!! CRAP, you gave me a heart attack, man!

Any way, I am not going to give my age just yet ( i am still a little sceptical about the internet in some case) though I will say I am around the average age for everyone here.

Favorite pizza type?
Favorite toppings?
My favourite type of pizza is Homemade pizza XD. Nothing can beat it.

For toppings, I have Sausage, olives, salami, ham, bacon, corn, sometimes chicken, mushroom and a bit of BBQ sauce. Trust me, it is FABULOUS!!

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Favorite pizza type?
Favorite toppings?
Favorite pizza place since the ones I usually eat at are the big ones I'll go with dominoes
favorite type stuffed crust, and deep dish
favorite toppings pepperoni, meat, and mushrooms or any other meat

D

Deleted member

"[Social] The Chat Waker - Toon's Tink = Toon's Stink"
I gave Fox permission to re-name the thread to whatever he wants whenever he feels like it, and he's already shown off his incredible ability to come up with names. Just look at that amazing thread title. I can only dream of being able to come up with such amazing names.

Any way, I am not going to give my age just yet ( i am still a little sceptical about the internet in some case) though I will say I am around the average age for everyone here.

My favourite type of pizza is Homemade pizza XD. Nothing can beat it.

For toppings, I have Sausage, olives, salami, ham, bacon, corn, sometimes chicken, mushroom and a bit of BBQ sauce. Trust me, it is FABULOUS!!
I don't blame you on the age thing, Age is just a number that either makes you feel old or like an infant, anyway. That said, going by what other people said their ages are, you're making me feel very old. Stop it. ;-; Though, the other day I found out I've apparently grown half an inch in the past few months, which I had no idea was even possible at my age, so knowing that helps at least.
Also, that's the first time I've heard of corn on pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I don't blame you on the age thing, Age is just a number that either makes you feel old or like an infant, anyway. That said, going by what other people said their ages are, you're making me feel very old. Stop it. ;-; Though, the other day I found out I've apparently grown half an inch in the past few months, which I had no idea was even possible at my age, so knowing that helps at least.
Also, that's the first time I've heard of corn on pizza.
Nah, it's more a watch out for internet stalkers thing. You never know where they hang about.
Also, when ever you can, yopu should put corn onto a pizza. Trust me, it is awesome. I just made another pizza last night XD.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Fully charged SPIN ATTACK does MORE DAMAGE than fully charged dsmash/usmash. At least in Training.
It does 19%, while dsmash/usmash does 18%. 1% difference, yesssss.
If the opponent is too far behind you, it might do less (17%). So just use spin attack while opponent is in front of you.
Of course, fsmash is still the king in terms of knockback and damage if you get both hits.
It also deals WAY less knockback compared to our smashes, obviously. So the only thing this is probably applicable for is a shield break at mid percents. And shield breaks will never happen for Toon. T-T
ugh wat

Also, in my 1.5 hours of spending time in the lab today
I pulled off two IZAC nairs in a row. And I was able to do a single nair -> bomb throw combo.
So proud of myself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What do you guys think is our best taunt? Not counting his taunt where he drinks milk in PM.

Personally I really liked our side taunt in Brawl since Gay looked around at absolutely nothing. I was kinda disappointed that his side taunt was given a fairy in Smash 4, though, and was even more surprised that he was given a normal fairy instead of Ciela. So yeah, my favorite taunt of TL's overall is his Brawl side taunt, but in Smash 4 it's his up taunt. Plus the up taunt is pretty amazing in situations like spiking with dair and landing a kill on someone with the first hit of dsmash, since his smirk at the end of the taunt just makes it perfect.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
What do you guys think is our best taunt? Not counting his taunt where he drinks milk in PM.

Personally I really liked our side taunt in Brawl since Gay looked around at absolutely nothing. I was kinda disappointed that his side taunt was given a fairy in Smash 4, though, and was even more surprised that he was given a normal fairy instead of Ciela. So yeah, my favorite taunt of TL's overall is his Brawl side taunt, but in Smash 4 it's his up taunt. Plus the up taunt is pretty amazing in situations like spiking with dair and landing a kill on someone with the first hit of dsmash, since his smirk at the end of the taunt just makes it perfect.
I REALLY, REALLY liked his down taunt as a nub. I was kinda disappointed that it didn't do damage like Snake's or Luigi's taunts, though.
My repertoire in my nub arsenal was dair, fully charged arrow, fsmash, and dtaunt. That's pretty much it. Oh, and roll... :|
Dair was why I wanted to main Toon in Brawl, lol. Never thought I would need to adapt a campy playstyle. Now, I'm stuck with Toon... but Smash 4 is a chance for me to main someone else. I really, really admired Diddys and ESAM (I don't really see too many other Pikas lol), so I was pretty stoked to learn them, but... Diddy's banana game got nerfed hard, and the item control aspect was something that I thought was super cool. So ehh. And ESAM retired... but I still like Pika and the potential that ESAM brought out in him.

k.
So down taunt is really rage-worthy if you look at it the wrong way, but I've always thought of it as playful.
Yeah, utaunt after a nice combo or a dair is nice. "perfectly orchestrated". All according to plan.
I didn't like side taunt in Brawl... I didn't know if people would actually NOTICE it or not.
I mean, if you play against people who completely disregard Snake DACUSing across the stage and just regarding it as being in his normal toolkit, you won't really know if they even notice your side taunt or not, lol.
I thought that it was kinda funny that his taunts had a few IASA frames, though. Like, if someone is rushing you down from the angel pad, you'll have enough time to evade... lol.
Not too sure if the IASA frames are still in Smash 4?

Last edited:

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Down taunt is my favourite. I just like the exasperated sigh he makes at the end.

I really do wish that one of his taunts was the "C'mon!" from Wind Waker. I loved hearing him speak that random bit of English.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I love all of Toon Link's taunts. Though i always use Up taunt the most. It's just so..... pretty.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I usually pick Toon Link's taunts at random when I decide to initiate one. I think his Up Taunt is my favorite though. I like to throw a bomb up in the air, Up Taunt, then Short Hop Nair to re-catch it just before it lands on top of me.

I actually really like his upgraded Side Taunt, and his Down Taunt is fun for messing around.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I always find myself using his up taunt whenever I beat someone as Toon Link, it's just an automatic thing I guess.

I kinda like his upgraded side taunt. The Brawl version never really made much sense to me (unless that was supposed to be him looking at the wind which I guess they should have probably added a trail and/or sound with it). With the fairy included it makes a bit more sense now and it looks quite a bit cuter too.

Although I'm not quite sure why it has Navi's sound effect instead of its actual sound from the Wind Waker but oh well....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gay looking around at nothing is exactly why his Brawl side taunt is so amazing. Plus you could use your imagination to figure out why he's looking around. He could be looking for the opponent after having landed a KO on them and wants to beat them up more. Iirc doesn't he look really sad with that taunt, too? That explains why. But then the fairy comes along and he's no longer a deranged and bloodthirsty killer looking to make his opponent's life hell, but just some weird kid looking at a random fairy (not even Ciela or the other fairies or anything) for no apparent reason.

I really do wish that one of his taunts was the "C'mon!" from Wind Waker. I loved hearing him speak that random bit of English.
Agreed so much. That would be the best taunt ever. I never taunt since I don't really like our taunts in this game, but having that as a taunt would be really nice and I'd spam it endlessly lol.

So... What kind of things have you guys been practicing lately?
Personally I've been practicing b reversing, IZAC (which I finally managed to do for the first time yesterday, then IZACd with the same bomb until it blew up, even if it was in 1/4 speed), wavebounced boomerangs, and combos involving dair and/or bomb > footstool. I think that all might be too much to practice at once, though. Made my hands cramp up a little after practicing so much lol.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Along with IZAC, I've been really practicing the Instant Bomb Throw. It took me a while to finally get around to learning it, but I've been getting the hang of it. I've always loved seeing people juggle bombs in the air while throwing them every which way. It always made me feel like they really knew what they were doing with Toon Link. I'm glad I've finally started incorporating it into my Toon Link game.

D

Deleted member

Oh god, the name of this thread LOL. I'm at a restaurant right now and am trying very hard to not burst out in laughter, I can't even look at the name. It's official, our dictator, Fox, is much better at naming threads than I am lol.

Along with IZAC, I've been really practicing the Instant Bomb Throw. It took me a while to finally get around to learning it, but I've been getting the hang of it. I've always loved seeing people juggle bombs in the air while throwing them every which way. It always made me feel like they really knew what they were doing with Toon Link. I'm glad I've finally started incorporating it into my Toon Link game.
The instant bomb throw is so fun once you finally get it down. I've accidentally risked my stock in matches after KOing the opponent by doing it too close to the edge then accidentally falling off, giving the opponent enough time to come back and edge guard me. It was totally worth it, though. :p

servbot 42

Smash Cadet
NNID
Servbot42
I checked on youtube for Toon Link videos, and so far I see him losing. any good videos where he actually wins? Anyways I recently attended a WiiU/3DS get together and saved a good video me and a friend Ditto TLinking. Will record the video and download it to see. also caught some funny moments.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
I like his up taunt because I orchestrated their lose

Terrible pun but the best taunt they took from anyone was hedgehog the Sanics "you're too slow" taunt seeing all those floaty characters fall super slow as sonic said that was funny

D

Deleted member

So while the rest of the internet is arguing over what color that dress is (which is blue and black, by the way), I'm curious what color you guys think our seventh costume (the one between Dark Gay and ALttP Gay) is http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/7/71/Toon_Link_Palette_(SSB4).png . Every person I ask sees a different color. I see white and another person I asked also said white, two people I asked said blue, one said green (not the sleeves, I don't think it's even up for debate that the sleeves are green), SSB Wiki and another person I asked said purple, another person said grey, and another said "silver".

I checked on youtube for Toon Link videos, and so far I see him losing. any good videos where he actually wins? Anyways I recently attended a WiiU/3DS get together and saved a good video me and a friend Ditto TLinking. Will record the video and download it to see. also caught some funny moments.

This is why our main is amazing, since expressions and stuff.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
So while the rest of the internet is arguing over what color that dress is (which is blue and black, by the way), I'm curious what color you guys think our seventh costume (the one between Dark Gay and ALttP Gay) is http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/7/71/Toon_Link_Palette_(SSB4).png . Every person I ask sees a different color. I see white and another person I asked also said white, two people I asked said blue, one said green (not the sleeves, I don't think it's even up for debate that the sleeves are green), SSB Wiki and another person I asked said purple, another person said grey, and another said "silver".

This is why our main is amazing, since expressions and stuff.
Why is the internet so hyped about the dress? Aren't there more important things to be arguing about?

Hmm... Looks indigo and green to me frankly. That's all I'm going to contribute: I will not argue with anyone about this.

The last one (dark green and brown) is the Link from ALttP? Never played the game, so I didn't know. Love the coloring though!

Curious, why are you insisting on calling TL 'gay'? I'm not against gays or anything, it's just that I'm curious as to why you started calling him that ever since the raid?

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
That dress was the topic of pretty much everyone's conversation today...
Anyways, I've always seen that particular Toon Link alt as a grayish blue. Can't really sum it up further.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Why is the internet so hyped about the dress? Aren't there more important things to be arguing about?

Hmm... Looks indigo and green to me frankly. That's all I'm going to contribute: I will not argue with anyone about this.

The last one (dark green and brown) is the Link from ALttP? Never played the game, so I didn't know. Love the coloring though!

Curious, why are you insisting on calling TL 'gay'? I'm not against gays or anything, it's just that I'm curious as to why you started calling him that ever since the raid?
because that's what link mains call toonlink

@Dr. Artemis I'm abit color blind and if your talking about the one after dark link I'd say if it were white they'd make it more obvious like link's white costume it looks like a blueish greenish color and if its purple then its a light purple, if someone can get the sprite and extract the color on paint or something they can identify its actual color

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All of us Gay mains going to Evo should wear that dress and use the seventh costume so we can cause some serious color confusion. That dress is soooo totally unfabulous, though... Is wearing an unfabulous dress still more fabulous than not wearing a dress at all?

As for why I call him that, fyi I'm actually a spy from the Link board not the only Gay main who calls him that. Our main is truly fabulous, so yeah there's no better compliment we could give him. But yeah that dress is the second most important thing we could all be arguing about, definitely. The only more important argument we could be having is what color that damn seventh costume is.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
I see it as silver, and I considered using it as my main alt color.
But imo, purple is still the most fabulous. <3
Also, that dress...
So I live in a place where it's been snowing. And snow doesn't happen 99.99% of the time for us.
So I thought someone photoshopped together a dress and a picture of strips of snow on a light-colored concrete sidewalk.
Also, as for why Toon = Gay, it's because he has a campy playstyle, and people don't like that.
It seems like Toon's metagame is evolving to have more aggressive bomb play due to his bombs not hurting him anymore though, which is really nice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I see it as silver, and I considered using it as my main alt color.
But imo, purple is still the most fabulous. <3
Also, that dress...
So I live in a place where it's been snowing. And snow doesn't happen 99.99% of the time for us.
So I thought someone photoshopped together a dress and a picture of strips of snow on a light-colored concrete sidewalk.
Also, as for why Toon = Gay, it's because he has a campy playstyle, and people don't like that.
It seems like Toon's metagame is evolving to have more aggressive bomb play due to his bombs not hurting him anymore though, which is really nice.
Yeah, in a lot of match-ups Gay isn't really much of a campy character anymore since it's so much easier to go in after boomerang, zair, or a bomb hits the opponent. Even if a bomb doesn't hit it's still safe to go in if you can predict how the opponent will react. I was at a smashfest the other day and one guy said Gay is more of a trap character than a total camper now, which personally I would have to agree with for the most part since Gay is a lot more about limiting the opponent's options to leave them more open to being attacked than just tossing projectiles.

I'm so glad it never snows where I live. I moved here about 2 1/2 years ago and haven't seen a aingle bit of snow since I moved here. It wasn't uncommon to have snow on the ground where I used to live from October to April, and occasionally we'd have snow on the ground for even longer than that.

ultrament2

Smash Cadet
NNID
ultrament2
I always feel insulted whenever people use the Dark Toon Link Palette because it was in Brawl and there wasn't a Dark Toon Link when Brawl was out, meaning that any Dark Toon Link's after were based off the same palette that DTL was based off of, which was the Twilight Princess Dark Link. Honestly, people who use DTL should be disgusted with themselves for not using master race purple or NES.

D

Deleted member

I always feel insulted whenever people use the Dark Toon Link Palette because it was in Brawl and there wasn't a Dark Toon Link when Brawl was out, meaning that any Dark Toon Link's after were based off the same palette that DTL was based off of, which was the Twilight Princess Dark Link. Honestly, people who use DTL should be disgusted with themselves for not using master race purple or NES.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how fabulous purple Gay is? And Dark Gay is just so unfabulous it's not even funny. It's truly an insult to our main. Like white hair, really? It makes him look like an old man rather than the fabulous little guy he really is. But red is top tier too because his undershirt is pink. Really both purple and red are really great. I can also see an argument for the default, blue, blue ring and ALttP Gays being fabulous.

D

Deleted member

NES Gay is best Gay because only retro can be considered the best Gay.
But retroness isn't very fabulous. :(

Also guys can you believe the price of bombs these days? Like, ****. At this rate we can't keep using our bombs like this, 100 rupees per bomb is quite absurd if you ask me. At least the boomerang is free, so best projectile am I right? It's so good that if you're getting landing lag from dair and have the boomerang coming back to you, Gay will stop trying to get the master sword out of the ground to pick up the boomerang. Really, who needs the master sword, anyway? It's just the dumb master sword. The boomerang is where it's at. We just have to rack up damage with it until we can land that kill with it at the early % of 999%.

T-Man

Smash Cadet
NNID
lT-Manl
3DS FC
5086-1450-2098
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how fabulous purple Gay is? And Dark Gay is just so unfabulous it's not even funny. It's truly an insult to our main. Like white hair, really? It makes him look like an old man rather than the fabulous little guy he really is. But red is top tier too because his undershirt is pink. Really both purple and red are really great. I can also see an argument for the default, blue, blue ring and ALttP Gays being fabulous.
Ohhhhhh c`mon... don`t argue about DTL.

I use this tunic cuz in Zelda 2 (adventure of link), Dark (T)Link was really OP and really challeging beating him without crouch stab and spellsssssssss.

To be clear, purple is fabulous, red is top tier, and Dark is OP

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Purple Toon is indeed the best.
But I'm not going to argue against people liking his dark Toon color though. Wasn't it Hyro's favorite color? Come on, guys.
I've never actually talked to him on SWF, but his play with Toon looks really cool.
Also, I have Windwaker HD, but I barely play it because it gives me motion sickness, and also because I've been busy playing Smash 4 in my spare time. It's literally my first Zelda game (I mained Toon in Brawl because dair, not because Toon was Toon)
buuuuut

EYYYYY MORE USELESS TOON THINGS
Toon Link can go under Battlefield without a bomb if he tarzan-swings on his tether under the stage, drops the tether, and proceeds to double jump + up-B to the other side.
So like

-------=====================---------

Where ==== is the main part of Battlefield, and ---- is an imaginary line. Toon has to be above that line so that he has enough momentum to swing forward enough to make up for going so low. Then you have to press down on the analog to cancel the tether WITHOUT FASTFALLING, which we should all be able to do, since we've suffered with down-B fastfalls offstage in previous games.
It's really time consuming to do on all stages, even with a star KO. So not even applicable as a star-KO taunt if you've mastered it. :|
Also,
-We can't recover to the other side without a bomb on Final Dest. We can recover to the other side with bomb WITHOUT tether-swinging, though.
-We can't recover under Big Battlefield even when using both, because our bomb explodes a lot faster in this game compared to others.

You can C-4 on platforms without the tether coming out if you're fast enough. The jump -> zdrop without zair coming out is a two-drame window, I've heard?
Whatever the frame window is, it's probably the same as the platform drop frame window.
use the C-4 anyway though, and having a protective zair when platform dropping is nice, so ;_______;

Last edited:

ultrament2

Smash Cadet
NNID
ultrament2

I use this tunic cuz in Zelda 2 (adventure of link), Dark (T)Link was really OP and really challeging beating him without crouch stab and spellsssssssss.

I'm just not a big fan of the DTL when there's no base on it besides the TP DL and that makes me sad because the Four Swords DL existed when Brawl was made.

Also: don't buy bombs, buy more rupees. A lot easier.

D

Deleted member

The Gay board in a nutshell: http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53404148.jpg

Also, I just noticed this on SSB Wiki:
"Update history

• Removed a bug where he can cancel the aerial lag with the Bomb.
  • The spiking portions of his Down Aerial does 16% as opposed to 14%." (source)
Am I the only one who hasn't heard about that supposed dair buff until now? If that's actually true then I feel kinda dumb for not knowing about this until now lol.

But... Purple being fabulous means he is top tier and OP, so I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Purple Toon is indeed the best.
But I'm not going to argue against people liking his dark Toon color though. Wasn't it Hyro's favorite color? Come on, guys.
I've never actually talked to him on SWF, but his play with Toon looks really cool.
Also, I have Windwaker HD, but I barely play it because it gives me motion sickness, and also because I've been busy playing Smash 4 in my spare time. It's literally my first Zelda game (I mained Toon in Brawl because dair, not because Toon was Toon)
buuuuut

EYYYYY MORE USELESS TOON THINGS
Toon Link can go under Battlefield without a bomb if he tarzan-swings on his tether under the stage, drops the tether, and proceeds to double jump + up-B to the other side.
So like

-------=====================---------

Where ==== is the main part of Battlefield, and ---- is an imaginary line. Toon has to be above that line so that he has enough momentum to swing forward enough to make up for going so low. Then you have to press down on the analog to cancel the tether WITHOUT FASTFALLING, which we should all be able to do, since we've suffered with down-B fastfalls offstage in previous games.
It's really time consuming to do on all stages, even with a star KO. So not even applicable as a star-KO taunt if you've mastered it. :|
Also,
-We can't recover to the other side without a bomb on Final Dest. We can recover to the other side with bomb WITHOUT tether-swinging, though.
-We can't recover under Big Battlefield even when using both, because our bomb explodes a lot faster in this game compared to others.

You can C-4 on platforms without the tether coming out if you're fast enough. The jump -> zdrop without zair coming out is a two-drame window, I've heard?
Whatever the frame window is, it's probably the same as the platform drop frame window.
use the C-4 anyway though, and having a protective zair when platform dropping is nice, so ;_______;
The whole stuff about going under stages with that is news to me. Though, shouldn't that be mentioned in the stage research thread? Not big stuff but doesn't hurt to mention.

Also: don't buy bombs, buy more rupees. A lot easier.
Buying rupees with your rupees is always the best. But do we throw rupees at our opponents, or? Buying rupees with rupees reminds me of those plastic pennies that cost more than real pennies are worth, which is lol.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
So this is a thing. http://gfycat.com/GleamingRapidAfricanrockpython

If anyone's wondering how to do it, you basically just need to double jump towards stage and tether so that you lose your momentum from the DJ at the exact point where there is an invisible line that would indicate the absolute limit to which you could have tethered and still have it work. Basically, you will 'bounce' off this invisible line if you are too close to the stage when you tether, so you need to tether slightly further away from the stage so that you come to rest at that perfect point. It's fairly easy to replicate for yourself.
And yes, the same thing can be done with all other tethers, it's just that Toon's looks 10x better because of the sheer distance he can be above the edge and still tether.

D

Deleted member

So this is a thing. http://gfycat.com/GleamingRapidAfricanrockpython

If anyone's wondering how to do it, you basically just need to double jump towards stage and tether so that you lose your momentum from the DJ at the exact point where there is an invisible line that would indicate the absolute limit to which you could have tethered and still have it work. Basically, you will 'bounce' off this invisible line if you are too close to the stage when you tether, so you need to tether slightly further away from the stage so that you come to rest at that perfect point. It's fairly easy to replicate for yourself.
And yes, the same thing can be done with all other tethers, it's just that Toon's looks 10x better because of the sheer distance he can be above the edge and still tether.
That's amazing lol. More reason I love our tether in this game.

Speaking of gifs, this was also posted in the Skype group just now: http://gfycat.com/UnfitVibrantAmericanrobin

Also, I saw this a while ago and have been meaning to post it: http://static.goldper10.com/600x/upload/2015/02/15/February2015tournamentwins.54e0f626d920d.png Only around 20 characters had any significant tournament wins at all, so pretty awesome stuff that Gay is in that list. The nonfabulous Link is missing from there, too, so we're even doing better than the other Link.

Top Bottom