• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Car Thread (Don't be hatin *****es)

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Discuss anything about cars here. Anything from talking about your favourite cars to needing advice on buying used/new cars :)

For example my top 3 favorite cars are

Nissan Silvia S13 due to the fact that it is one of the more underrated cars in terms of performance and is a great sleeper car =D (car that doesn't look fast but is)

Toyota Supra Mark IV (only when they aren't given **** blow off valves and terrible bodykits =P)

Toyota 2000GT

Best classic car ever imo

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
this counts as hatin, DON'T BE HATIN =P

no seriously wtf is that -_-
You haven't watched the old (good) episodes of the simpsons? For shaaaame

EDIT: Here's my current car.

kupo

Smash Lord
I've recently had a love for Subaru cars (mainly because my boyfriend drives one. Forrester XT 03 I think. Older model...). Absolutely love the way the engine sounds. Funnily enough, my bf spent about $6500 on a new turbo only to end up stuffing up a few months later due to one small thing falling into another part of the engine (I really have no idea about engines). But things like that happen.

Cars are much of a pain like computers. But in the end, it really really is worth it.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yeah my friend has a Forester GT STI, boxer engines always sounds awesome and unlike the later Imprezas they don't look ugly =)

That sucks about your boyfriends car though =/

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
It is kinda sad that the designer died before he could make any more models =/

80's-90's was the best time for cars in terms of style <3

Zero

Smash Hero
Check out this 2011 model horse

With expanded mane to increase drag coefficient
With a slimmer design for a modern world
Painted black because black is for hardcore people like horse drivers
An incredible 2 HORSEPOWER ENGINE! TWO HORSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

Pete278

Smash Lord
Its funny because Date Masamune's horse in Sengoku Basara has two giant exhaust pipes and handle bars. Its one of them new modern models of horse.

Alzi

Smash Master
The evo's are sexy.

Although the ugly shape of the new sti 08 looks bad i hated it at first but i see one parked on the side of the rule coming back from school it looks hell good. And it's not just looks it's engine and all that are just so ****.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Don't care about cars in the slightest. I only care if it can get me from A to B. I don't own one yet although my only condition when getting one is that it isn't faulty (stuff like the engine not starting). A bonus would be the car being an automatic.

Although it really would be awesome to drive a Delorean DMC 12. I guess you could say that's my dream car.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
Delorean may cry?

electric cars v diesel?? whats the mu like

demmanding car tier list soon imo
transformer car
rally car
sports tuned car
muscle car
indy car
sedan
convertiables
monster truck
mini
ute
van
bus
truck

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol Muscle cars are so lame. They are just all like LISTEN TO MY ENGINE OH YEAH. WANT TO DRAG. NO BECAUSE DRAGGING IS ****. I would rather drift where it's at. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T DRIFT LOL.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
With enough modification Alzi, I'm pretty sure just about any car could drift.

I like muscle cars for their looks, as well as that lovely noise from the engine.

I'm not a fan of ricers.

Top Bottom