• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yo, I got a preview uploaded to Mediafire. My progress has been halted do to my brother taking the external.

If anyone wants to see the preview send me a PM

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
That's a pretty normal size if you're formatting it as a MPEG. It's what usually upload as, but there's better formats, like YoshQ said. MP4 works just as well and it's smaller.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I used Quicktime. The settings you gave me cut up the video really bad, all the other settings I've tried cut up the video dimensions to some extent.

And lol, that's nowhere near normal size

yoshq

Smash Master
they shouldn't have. and the best way to cut the video size is to cut the bit rate down. don't mess with the dimensions, that will make it look terrible as ****. also, if people gave you videos, you'll have to render them by themselves first to make them the dimensions of your other videos before you edit them, otherwise there will be black boxes around them in the final. and check the settings on the videos you already have, and render with those if mine didn't work.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
they shouldn't have. and the best way to cut the video size is to cut the bit rate down. don't mess with the dimensions, that will make it look terrible as ****. also, if people gave you videos, you'll have to render them by themselves first to make them the dimensions of your other videos before you edit them, otherwise there will be black boxes around them in the final. and check the settings on the videos you already have, and render with those if mine didn't work.
I'll try that if this render doesn't work.

I didn't render each video before putting them in, that would take so long it's not even worth it. The quicktime settings made every dimension perfect though

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Alright, it's uploading. I'll make a new thread when it's done and this can be closed if necessary.

Anyone know what I should put for the description?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
"The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*"

POST IN THE RATE MY FALCON THREAD OR SOMETHING. What made you think this thread was the way to go???

Top Bottom