• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
You know there's an edit post button, right? Thanks for the stuff though, I'll check it out.
yeah sorry about that i was using a library computer, my time was running out, and i was posting hastily :\

Winnar

Smash Lord
I might have a replay for you. I played brawl not too long ago and played a pretty good match against Zigsta. I'll look at it and if it's worth anything I'll see about sending it to you

edit - or I might play some matches this weekend

we'll see what happens

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
I liked the music discussion, what're your opinions for a slower song for Falcon? I know it's kinda hard but... yeh.

MygL

Smash Rookie
Lol Ill make a Man out of You..
If Im in can you change xYoh to MygL? I hate my old tag xYoh :V

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I might have a replay for you. I played brawl not too long ago and played a pretty good match against Zigsta. I'll look at it and if it's worth anything I'll see about sending it to you

edit - or I might play some matches this weekend

we'll see what happens
That better not be one of those matches where I practiced Hydrograbbing. XD

Winnar

Smash Lord
...yes

That's why I said I need to watch it first to make sure you weren't SUPER sandbagging

if I did anything really cool though whoo whoo here comes the combo train all aboard

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Darx, you linked me to the same song twice. And I like the Street Dreams song but I'm not sure if it will fit right, I'll see though.

Yung Mei

aww, i got striked ;.;

well gonna go try and get some more replays :D

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Darx, you linked me to the same song twice. And I like the Street Dreams song but I'm not sure if it will fit right, I'll see though.
lol my bad bro
here is Mr. Carter, although i guess this song isn't that great. the only way i can describe it is...fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yt2DKs5JNE

its fine if street dreams or Mr. Carter doesn't work for ya. you guys will probably choose an alright song anyways

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it like power rangers, but on steroids?

And yeah it looks friggin amazing.
It's like Power Rangers, but on steroids.

Also, I'm finally getting around to uploading my replays. I'm in the process right now, so soon the .zip should be up tomorrow.

Yung Mei

lord helmet, i had some replays recorded, ill PM you links, theyre also my second submission to the CCV

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Here's what music I would like.

Intro: Now You're a Man. Because its amazing.

Main Song.. there are may good ones, but I'm voting for Infinite Blue. its 2 gud

Credits, well.. I'd like any of them.

Yung Mei

dont use the pompeii one, that song is ridiculously overused, i dont know why anyone would suggest it

PZ

Smash Lord
3rd stock-Air grab release=win against space animals
1st stocl-ROFL
1st stock-just to show the possibilities for gentlmen also watch ending it is funny

PZ

Smash Lord
Sent what is most likely my last combo if U think i sent too many take off some but keep all of the legit 1s.

2nd stock of fox very beginning ledge camp<ledge combo=win

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
I have a rather 'epic win' saved video of myself doing a combo(?) on my cousins Toon Link. It went something like; Dash Attack > Neutral Aerial > Neutral Aerial > Forward Aerial > Reverse Falcon Punch. Unfortunately I do not have an SD card, internet on my Wii, or any recording equipment so I do not know how to send this to you lordhelmet. Help please?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Top Bottom