• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

MygL

Smash Rookie
Woot woot, sounds great, I may have some laying around o.O

BTW, I'm xYoh

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
I have a good amount of interesting falcon combos to contribute. I'm in Florida on vacation for Christmas at the moment. I come back on the 27th. You can expect a PM from me then. :)

lordhelmet

Smash Master

lordhelmet

Smash Master
i did man you shouldve seen the combo i did today on wifi 1 stock taking away so fast lulz
Ok I got you added. Make sure you follow the simple outline in the OP after you send them, if you don't I won't know whos they are XD

Edit: Good games I suppose. I don't know what was up with your random lag kicking in every 5 seconds, though... screwed me over pretty bad.

PZ

Smash Lord
TODAY! LULZ 12/24/09 for all of em
1st=2nd stock of opponent
2nd=All stocks
3rd=3rd stock of opponent
4th=1st stock and 3rd stock of opponent

GGS Lord. Willz may i look at 1 of your combo videos cause i heard their awesome.=)
EDIT:Yeah the lag screwed me up too couple times and your DI is too good or either i dont have good DI and believe me i survive fox's upsmash with diddy at 109%(damage after hit)

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
dude i have one match that is a highlight reel all in itself. you have to see the awful things i do to my friends zelda omfg. ill have them up after xmas

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I want to make a combo vid. I just don't really have the time to go through looooads of clips and then record all of them for a combo vid. So I just made the CPU combo vids as it was funner and was too good.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I need someone who is good at recording clips in order to record all of the clips I have. my AIM is here: gc0801

you can also find me on the Fatal-5 (Fatal-5.com) forums after 10:00 PM East

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
helmet I wanna send more replays cuz the ones I sent originally suck and i got some good onez now omahagdzzzzz

lordhelmet

Smash Master

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
quick question, what if my replays are already recorded? can i just send you them then?

Corrupted~X

Smash Rookie
My Wii's broken, but I have some good quality clips I could send straight from my computer, if it's ok if I sent some.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whens the last day your accepting replays? im still going through mine, looking for good ones

Top Bottom