• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
hmm

Add MeroKnight to the list, helmet, i will give u my wii code & the rest thru AiB

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I'm actually pleased to hear Mero wants to get in on the action.
His Falcon would make a sexcellent addition to the video.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Mero was my horrifically sexy doubles partner. He predicts and ***** everything with knees. His manliness is around my level, maybe a bit less in sexiness, but he has a manly Falcon, that's for sure. :]

Corrupted~X

Smash Rookie
This is indeed going to be the Manliest thing ever produced by man.

I want to see it already. D:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I have yet to contact some of the Falcons on the list... I'll try to remember to do that tonight.

I should be getting my laptop within a few weeks!

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i'd like to send in a replay or two to this. im making my own video though, so i dont wanna give away too much :p
but i have this one match that is too epic for words

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I have vids. But I cba to send them lololol. Might just make another combo video because everyone knows I make the best combo vids around here.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Lordy, you gotta add my Wii Code to your Wii so that I can start sending you some replays. I already have you added, you just need to add me.

PZ

Smash Lord
I got a few replays only 1 of them is a cpu and i love using cf hes too much fun. NOTE: last 1 scared the mess out of me cause i murdered all three of my lives.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
helmet, any idea when this will be released? I know you have a lot of videos to record as such but try and release this asap. Preferably January.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I got a few replays only 1 of them is a cpu and i love using cf hes too much fun. NOTE: last 1 scared the mess out of me cause i murdered all three of my lives.
No CPU videos, if you want to be in then follow the instructions to send them to me.

helmet, any idea when this will be released? I know you have a lot of videos to record as such but try and release this asap. Preferably January.
I'm getting my laptop in a week or two. First I'm making my video, then I'll instantly go to work on this. That's why I want to try to get everything I can right now while I got nothing else to work on

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm getting my laptop in a week or two. First I'm making my video, then I'll instantly go to work on this. That's why I want to try to get everything I can right now while I got nothing else to work on
Sounds like plan, dude. Hopefully I get my laptop, soon. I'll try get those replays to you asap. I have plenty.

Make this epic Lordy, or you will be punished, epically.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sounds like plan, dude. Hopefully I get my laptop, soon. I'll try get those replays to you asap. I have plenty.

Make this epic Lordy, or you will be punished, epically.
Don't worry! I'm getting Sony Vegas 8 [for free] and I should be able to upload in HD.

Btw, anyone know any songs I can use for this?

PZ

Smash Lord
Ah it was too good o well btw heres a combo on fat chars
Nair<Nair or Uair<Uair<The Knee<side b or up b(depending if you wnat to continue you going or if you wnat to spike em and these are SHd)
Well im going to do 1 more combo on my friend i dont think he'll see it coming lulz

Top Bottom