• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Listening to all the songs posted now.

And Darx, I'm gonna be straight-forward, I don't like Lil Wayne. Shoot me now.
if you don't like lil wayne thats fine with me

he's kind of an aquired taste

i don't think i really have the right to argue cause not a single clip of mine will ever be posted here

it was just a suggestion

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thanks for all the music suggestions, I'm kinda have to mess around with all of 'em to see which ones sound the best.

And uhh, I just realized this is gonna take a while to edit. I'm thinking about keeping the text for each Falcon's tag, anyone got ideas for that?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Btw, the CCV is about 15 minutes long without mine or Darky's clips.

So I gotta trim some stuff, and still gotta figure out the music and uhh the names and whatnottt

yoshq

Smash Master
trim it down by making sure you cut off each combo as the player hits the death boundary or as you see him flying off in the distance (but who the fucck makes someone fly off in the distance with falcon) and make it about 10:59

lordhelmet

Smash Master
trim it down by making sure you cut off each combo as the player hits the death boundary or as you see him flying off in the distance (but who the fucck makes someone fly off in the distance with falcon) and make it about 10:59
Yeah I know, they're all trimmed pretty good atm. And uhh, It'll be 10 minutes tops

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
"Infinite Climax."
"Disjointed Nipples."
"Justice."
"You only won because I didn't attach a car battery to my nipples."

Or you guys can steal the name for my combo video.
"No Priority, No Problem."

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
Am I too late to contribute my combos to this? I have a bunch. I was in the process of organizing them when a lot of things came up.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
The Knights who say Knee is a really really good name for those who get it.

Or you could take my CV's name and call it "We don't Kneed to Fair well in MUs"

And make the vid 10:59. Youtube allows it.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yosh, none of those quite make the cut atm. I've already hit the 2 minute mark (looking for the next song) and I still have to cut 3 minutes of combos.

Top Bottom