• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory; Request A Song! (If your request is ignored, repost it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
BaconLegs, thank you for helping me, but I just wanted to point out that the DL to "Challenge of the Brave" is actually "Adventure" and the DL to "Adventure" is actually "Challenge of the Brave". I know that you had a problem with not being able to listen to the music for awhile, but it looped perfectly for the both of them.
Hmm, I may have mixed up my squares, which is all I've got for japanese characters, not that they'd help. :laugh: I'll be sure to fix it when I have time.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Post mp3 OR youtube links, and we'll take care of them
Spiral Madness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5zaG2x5uE

Aquatic Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8koE81_VQAY

Through Traffichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfV8AMJwhlA

Blast Town http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TDsjJFZNek

Sealed Ground http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhFNjec4Cc

Gadget Round http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHN2nmYhJxI

Sand Ruins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulwa8asD-gg

Wastelands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOiEk4jPSnQ

Stormship http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY-rM0M2vMw

Crystal Canyon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgafcp2jAQ

If somebody would be kind enough to please loop these to the best of their ability, and slightly increase their volume as well.

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
Username: Marufuji Ryo
Song Name:Battle vs Lord Blazer (Rocking Heart Remix)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4i2dngzjdcf
Priority(Do you need it fast?): By Tuesday
Other Details: Loop at starts at 04.35 to 01.09 (Guide so not that accurate)

Could you do this BaconLegs? As yo seem to know how to loop.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Username: Marufuji Ryo
Song Name:Battle vs Lord Blazer (Rocking Heart Remix)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4i2dngzjdcf
Priority(Do you need it fast?): By Tuesday
Other Details: Loop at starts at 04.35 to 01.09 (Guide so not that accurate)

Could you do this BaconLegs? As yo seem to know how to loop.
Okay, will edit this space when it's done.
I'm not really studying as much as I should be right now anyway.
Wild ARMs Music The Best - Rocking Heart(Battle Vs Lord Blazer) By BaconLegs - DEMO

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I think I'm getting the hang of looping, so I might be able to loop these, but not for a few days...if you can't wait that long, ask BaconLegs

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Subscribing to this thread. If any requests pop up and I have the .MP3 already, I'll throw them up in BRSTM format.

(Yes, I take extreme care in looping them)

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
Spectrum there's a problem, Near the end of the song there's A buzzing noise and the game freezes. I wonder what the problem is O_o

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I guess the loop isn't a proper multiple of 14336.

(The buzzing noise is a sound programmed to the Wii itself that is played when there's a "fatal" error)

On the music hub, you can use it freely for Brawl. I suggest MK's victory be replaced. (Or Sonic, since he's not supposed to win)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I guess the loop isn't a proper multiple of 14336.

(The buzzing noise is a sound programmed to the Wii itself that is played when there's a "fatal" error)

On the music hub, you can use it freely for Brawl. I suggest MK's victory be replaced. (Or Sonic, since he's not supposed to win)
I have 6-7 songs that don't have a mulitple of 14336, so it might be something else.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
559104/14336 = 39.

The loop is set perfectly. I will test it on my wii soon.

And I didn't post the link just here to whoever said wrong topic -_- I posted it at the HUB first, just posted it here in case sage read here first.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
559104/14336 = 39.

The loop is set perfectly. I will test it on my wii soon.

And I didn't post the link just here to whoever said wrong topic -_- I posted it at the HUB first, just posted it here in case sage read here first.
Well the song sounds perfect but when the song is about to end and loop the game freezes and makes this god awful buzzing sound, XD while im brawling I have to quit before the song freezes my game so im kinda timing myself.

Hopefully this can be fixed, Please take your time tho I dont wanna rush you :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
monkeyx4
bramble blast
http://www.4shared.com/file/78998886/a8d2a0d8/Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl_-_Bramb.html?s=1
asap
copy and paste it to web bowser thx and loop it plz

monkeyx4
route 209
http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=4314097&song=Route+209
asap
loop it good and loud plz thx
There's already a bunch of BRSTM's for Bramble Blast/Stickerbrush Symphony

Heres a link, get Kirk's version because the other doesn't loop: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245410

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
Well the song sounds perfect but when the song is about to end and loop the game freezes and makes this god awful buzzing sound, XD while im brawling I have to quit before the song freezes my game so im kinda timing myself.

Hopefully this can be fixed, Please take your time tho I dont wanna rush you :D
I'm not sure how else I can help you, sage. I played it fine on my wii earlier, no crashes, buzzes, or anything. Are you sure there isn't something on your end that's causing it to happen? Try replacing other stages with it instead of the one you're using now.

If there's nothing else that can be done, later when I get home for break I'll try to redo the loop point and set it to a lower sample rate. Perhaps 44100 Hz is too much for your wii right now or something? I really don't know any true solutions considering I'm ignorant when it comes to these things, I've only just started making my own music hack.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how else I can help you, sage. I played it fine on my wii earlier, no crashes, buzzes, or anything. Are you sure there isn't something on your end that's causing it to happen? Try replacing other stages with it instead of the one you're using now.

If there's nothing else that can be done, later when I get home for break I'll try to redo the loop point and set it to a lower sample rate. Perhaps 44100 Hz is too much for your wii right now or something? I really don't know any true solutions considering I'm ignorant when it comes to these things, I've only just started making my own music hack.
I could be totally wrong, but from what I hear if it's not 32000 Hz there can be problems.
Dunno what kind of problems, and it could be wrong but...

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
hum...

Well a few of mine are in 32000, some 41000...

But all of them work for sure... I've been playing his requested song on Pokemon Stadium for a while, replaced Pokefloats with it. (played a full 9-10 minute match on it)

Like I said, I'll try to reconvert it and go from there. :) Have to get home first, though.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
hum...

Well a few of mine are in 32000, some 41000...

But all of them work for sure... I've been playing his requested song on Pokemon Stadium for a while, replaced Pokefloats with it. (played a full 9-10 minute match on it)

Like I said, I'll try to reconvert it and go from there. :) Have to get home first, though.
I didn't try it with any other stages, I kinda meant for it to be on castle seige only. But I guess I can put it on another lvl to see if it crashes or not.

If this problem is starting to bother you then dont worry about it :D I just wanted to know what was going on with it is all.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
Also Spectrum, Try testing it on Castle Siege and see if it crashes on you, I dont know for sure just a hunch.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I didn't try it with any other stages, I kinda meant for it to be on castle seige only. But I guess I can put it on another lvl to see if it crashes or not.

If this problem is starting to bother you then dont worry about it :D I just wanted to know what was going on with it is all.
Do you have any other BRSTMs or is that one your first one? Also, do you have the File Replacement V. 3.5.1?

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
Do you have any other BRSTMs or is that one your first one? Also, do you have the File Replacement V. 3.5.1?
No, I have BRSTMs on a couple stages like final destination and battlefield. They all work fine, It's just BRSTM I asked for Freezes my game near the end of the song. No other BRSTM I ever put in my game did that before.

Also yes I do have that Replacement Code.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
No, I have BRSTMs on a couple stages like final destination and battlefield. They all work fine, It's just BRSTM I asked for Freezes my game near the end of the song. No other BRSTM I ever put in my game did that before.

Also yes I do have that Replacement Code.
Just for the record, you're not bothering me at all, I took the request on not just to use the song myself. I'd like for it's requester to actually benefit xD!

I just want to figure out why it's doing this as well. I'm going home tomorrow, but later tonight I'll try to get on a wii and test the codeset + loop on castle siege. Do you know what specific song you replaced was?

This may also be a reading issue with the card itself, because when I take the card out mid-match or on the menu, it will loop incorrectly, go into a different song, and even buzz or change pitch and/or volume of the song. (think, menu song from melee being played suddenly over my TWEWY "Clapping" song and distorted)

I could be insanely wrong though about that. You might try a different SD card in the mean time while you wait just for giggles.

(BTW, this also means that I might take one or two requests if they are interesting enough. I'll just absent-mindingly pick them though so yeah don't ask me specifically to do something) XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
(BTW, this also means that I might take one or two requests if they are interesting enough. I'll just absent-mindingly pick them though so yeah don't ask me specifically to do something) XD
Can you do my request back on page 72 please?

I know you said you'd do random requests, but I've been waiting for a few days now, and my request might get overlooked if it isn't done soon.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Just for the record, you're not bothering me at all, I took the request on not just to use the song myself. I'd like for it's requester to actually benefit xD!

I just want to figure out why it's doing this as well. I'm going home tomorrow, but later tonight I'll try to get on a wii and test the codeset + loop on castle siege. Do you know what specific song you replaced was?

This may also be a reading issue with the card itself, because when I take the card out mid-match or on the menu, it will loop incorrectly, go into a different song, and even buzz or change pitch and/or volume of the song. (think, menu song from melee being played suddenly over my TWEWY "Clapping" song and distorted)

I could be insanely wrong though about that. You might try a different SD card in the mean time while you wait just for giggles.

I've had it change songs at different pitches on the wrong stage...for instance, once I had FD on the menu when it cut over lol

darksage1331

Smash Cadet

The song I replaced was "J09" in the track list, but to be more specific it was "Battle against the dark knight"

I dont know if its the song I replaced or what Im gonna try to put it on another song in that stage to see what happens, so I'll be back once I test it.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Fountain of Dreams By BaconLegs - DEMO
Link was still broken, but I found Melee fountain of dreams on my hard drive, is that what you wanted? If not, find another link, and I'll get right on it.
If it's crackly, let me know, I want to find out if that's just these buds or the song. :dizzy:
Edit: Yeah, it's just my earbuds.
y does the link keep extending the download cuz it used to say "downloading in 20 sec now its saying downloading in 5 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom