• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory; Request A Song! (If your request is ignored, repost it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dolo

Smash Cadet
Username: Dark Dolo
Song Name: Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wwyglzo1rim
Stage Preferred(Optional): DK Victory Theme
Priority(Do you need it fast?): Yeah soon would be nice but whenever is fine.
Other Details: Have it start where it says "brass monkey!" and let it go from there until you see fit.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Allright, a few more requests taken care of:
Dark Iori Yagami, here's Share the One World
o-Serin-o, here's Power Rangers Remix
Marthmaster800, here's Sous le Signe Des Mousquetaires
Yunior597, here's Through the Fire in Flames by pwn&watch13
And Dark Dolo, here's Brass Monkey
And ****, you're quick. Just finished uploading Brass Monkey
The intro's still there, but it loops when they say "Brass Monkey", like you asked, Dolo.
Killing time in a boring lecture :D
If there's any in particular you want me to do, Darksamus, I'm more available for this than I expected.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
Username: KingSlimeKnight
Song Name: [MIDI] Dragon Quest III: Challenge of the Brave (Orchestra ver.)
Song Download Link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1137113 OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_cKrL9TpRg
Stage Preferred(Optional): None
Priority(Do you need it fast?): You got all the time in the world...before thanksgiving.
Other Details: HQ, end it around 2:36(which you didn't the last time) and loop, and make it LOUDER since it's too soft to hear it.

Song Name: Dragon Quest III: Adventure - by dnohito
Song Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9dQdGA9A8
Stage Preferred(Optional): Spear Pillar
Priority(Do you need it fast?): Same as above.
Other Details: MOAR louder, please? It's too soft.

Last 2 requests for now, I finally got the dantarion's whatchamacallit(It's about time I learn how to make my own) but I have no clue how to make the songs louder or to make the loop points where I want it to.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
That is why I CAN'T MAKE THEM LOUDER and stuff 'cause I HAS NO GOLD WAVE or AUDACITY and I have no clue how to use the programs to start off with.

Someone already made a M&L: BIS Final battle song on the Brawl Custom Music Hub...just go to the bottom of page 33.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
That is why I CAN'T MAKE THEM LOUDER and stuff 'cause I HAS NO GOLD WAVE or AUDACITY and I have no clue how to use the programs to start off with.

Someone already made a M&L: BIS Final battle song on the Brawl Custom Music Hub...just go to the bottom of page 33.
Oh cool beans.
Also: Audacity is free, you should use that.
I've heard there are also illicit ways of getting Gold Wave, but I wouldn't know anything about that. :lick:
There's not much you need to know how to loop and make stuff louder, I started from scratch 2 days ago!:laugh:

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Song Name: [MIDI] Dragon Quest III: Challenge of the Brave (Orchestra ver.)
Song Download Link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1137113 OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_cKrL9TpRg
Stage Preferred(Optional): None
Priority(Do you need it fast?): You got all the time in the world...before thanksgiving.
Other Details: HQ, end it around 2:36(which you didn't the last time) and loop, and make it LOUDER since it's too soft to hear it.

Song Name: Dragon Quest III: Adventure - by dnohito
Song Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9dQdGA9A8
Stage Preferred(Optional): Spear Pillar
Priority(Do you need it fast?): Same as above.
Other Details: MOAR louder, please? It's too soft.

Last 2 requests for now, I finally got the dantarion's whatchamacallit(It's about time I learn how to make my own) but I have no clue how to make the songs louder or to make the loop points where I want it to.
I should have these done soon, converting...
Hmm, goldwave is giving me... problems... with these ones...
If anyone's got any others, re-toast your requests I'll be sure to take a look tomorrow evening, or maybe darksamus will do them.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
I tried out the KH2 Roxas song and it's too short, darksamus77. I suggest you redo it or just delete it from mediafire...but thanks for helping me out! You'll see much less requests from me since I has Dantarion's BCSM-GUIv1.5 now.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I tried out the KH2 Roxas song and it's too short, darksamus77. I suggest you redo it or just delete it from mediafire...but thanks for helping me out! You'll see much less requests from me since I has Dantarion's BCSM-GUIv1.5 now.
It is? Hmm...I guess I'll delete that one. And yes, BaconLegs, I'm pretty quick :chuckle:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
To help you out a little with looping, use the "How to Create and Edit BRSTM's-NEW TOOL ADDED!" Thread. I'm gonna try to use that later to perfectly loop a song or two...mind trying that and seeing if it works for me?

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
To help you out a little with looping, use the "How to Create and Edit BRSTM's-NEW TOOL ADDED!" Thread. I'm gonna try to use that later to perfectly loop a song or two...mind trying that and seeing if it works for me?
I loop using Gold Wave and Dantarion's tool.
You take the start point number from gold wave, cut off the bits you won't be using... and put the start point number into the "LoopBegin" bit right before you convert it.
I usually loop at the first chorus and the last chorus, if they match up.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
It's a stone, Luigi. You didn't make it.:laugh:

I guess that he wants you to make it louder.

...and darksamus77, do I need to use androu1's tool? Stack Smash is down...

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Username: ZombieSwarm
Song Name: Guilty Love
Song Download Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Y-d7PlejI&feature=related
Stage Preferred(Optional):any
Priority(Do you need it fast?): Hopefully soon
Other Details: We need more Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice music =)
Make a specific soundtrack request and I'll work on it over the next week or so. :lick:
Apollo Justice - Guilty Love By BaconLegs - DEMO

Edit: Man I joined like 4 days ago and I already have 50 some posts... :dizzy:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
It's a stone, Luigi. You didn't make it.:laugh:

I guess that he wants you to make it louder.

...and darksamus77, do I need to use androu1's tool? Stack Smash is down...
First, awesome quote. It uses it in that tutorial, but all you need to do is find the starting and ending loop points...or just ask BaconLegs, he's more experienced with looping

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
...can it make it louder?
No.
Again, get Audacity, which is free, or Gold Wave if you've got money/guts.

EDIT:
...or just ask BaconLegs, he's more experienced with looping
The worst bit about this is it is now true.
Just send me a PM if you need help looping, but make sure you have one of those programs, preferably Gold Wave, but I could figure out Audacity if necessary.

EDIT AGAIN:
I'm actually thinking of making a tutorial for Dantarion's Tool, and looping of songs for use in such, on my Youtube channel.
Would be my first video, though.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
No.
Again, get Audacity, which is free, or Gold Wave if you've got money/guts.

EDIT:

The worst bit about this is it is now true.
Just send me a PM if you need help looping, but make sure you have one of those programs, preferably Gold Wave, but I could figure out Audacity if necessary.

EDIT AGAIN:
I'm actually thinking of making a tutorial for Dantarion's Tool, and looping of songs for use in such, on my Youtube channel.
Please do a looping tutorial! I could use that big time!!!

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
I can only convert the mp3 into brstm, loop the song from the end to the beginning of the song, and to choose the stage that the song would be in.
Nothing more or less, I didn't need help on using Dantarion's Tool since it's self-explanitory.
If you can actually can do more on Dantarion's BCSM-GUIv1.5, like how to make it louder and choosing the loop points and stuff, then I would like you to tell me how(I don't have Goldwave and I'm considering using Audacity, but I'll need someone to teach me how to use it.).
No use of making a tutorial if you don't need it...we are talking about Dantarion's BCSM-GUIv1.5, right?

...and BaconLegs, don't forget my last 2 requests. I know that your Goldwave had a problem with the brstms that I wanted to make it louder so I guess that you could get the mp3 of them both and convert it into brstm by yourself...don't worry, you got all the time in the world...until Thanksgiving Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom