• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoe

Smash Ace
Adam es Maximus: Ness ditto's are like totally my thing, mind if I challenge you to one of them if I ever make it to your stupid island before brawl comes out?

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
sflik said:
London anyone?
Is there any thread where we've actually settled where people :
1-Live?
2-Are ready to go?

Me: Sflik

1-London, SW

2-London
Me: Nesstee

3-London SE

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
yay for people liking me, bowser is one of my mains so I should do OK (as long as I'm not comboed, is there a team low tier match? Anyways I've got a long time to practice, well assuming I can make it.

ant-d

Smash Lord
sflik said:
London anyone?
1-Live?
2-Are ready to go?

1-London, SW

2-London
If you play Super Smash Bros. add me to MSN.

leeohanlon

Smash Cadet
sflik said:
London anyone?
1-Live?
2-Are ready to go?

1-London, SW

2-London
ME: Lee

1- london east
2- london

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Me: Inferno

I live in Woking, willing to go to Lancaster for tourney if my parents will let me, I'd love for someone to host a tourney in London.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeah because people are really gonna be on these forums if they don't. Oh you mean the original, nah, basically no one plays that.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Jam plays, Kris plays, Charles Plays, AdamesMaximus Plays, Gary plays (I think), Grayfox plays (I think) I play and there's an entire subforum devoted to people who play.

Either go post there or don't post about it. Nuff said.

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Inferno_blaze said:
Me: Inferno

I live in Woking, willing to go to Lancaster for tourney if my parents will let me, I'd love for someone to host a tourney in London.
Same here cuz lancaster is just too far for me right now

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
just to one anywhere in london.hell it doesnt even have to be a tourney. maybe jes a gathering. havent had a human to play against in a while i might be rusty. i need to resharpen my skillz.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I'td be great if anyone could set up a meeting in London that we could all go to and play together, doesn't have to be a tourney, I'd turn up for sure unless I litterally couldn't come because of a holiday or exams or something, sadly I wouldn't be able to set something like this up but It'd be great for those living a long way away from those in the northern regions.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Why doesn't everyone in London pull themselves together and create one? You don't live that far apart, you'd have more than enough money between you and you all claim to want a tournament but nobody gets up and does anything.

Seriously, pool your money together, get some ideas and go for it.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I would If I was allowed, trouble is I've even suggested stuff to do with setting up tourneys to my parents and they've said no. They only said maybe to me being able to go to one.

D-Day

Smash Rookie
So there is no Tournament or even a gathering happening in England, let alone London. I came because someone posted this site on Gamepsot and said there should be tournaments in England. I'm more than willing to go to a tournament or even a gathering in London or around it, it really would be nice to face a fresh batch of people who love and play SSBM. I reckon if enough people agree, a place should be hired out and we go there.

D-Day

Smash Rookie
Oh ok that's cool, what is the turn out going to be like there, do you know??? considering how I would have to travel, possibly quite a lot of people would too.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
blood bowler thinks that there'll be about 35 people there, lots of good players attracted, I'll be there if I can make it, and I really want to, bloodbowler is happy to house people to, as long as you bring sleeping bags

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
That could work well Rouse, It's Low Tier and Crews planned for the sunday.

Inferno: Sleeping bags are entirely optional, it's just comfier than sleeping on the floor no? :p

D-Day

Smash Rookie
Thanks BloodBowler, this sounds really good and I think the experience alone will be great (although you do look to make a mark) problem is I'm at college, hopefully if I can I will go, London to Lancaster is quite far.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
The experience of a tournament will always rule. At SCT4 I performed abysmally but still had an ace time. I hope AR will be kick *** for all. We have some Newcomers, Amateurs, Semi-Pro's and just plain godlike players coming so whatever you're skill level you're sure to get *****...I mean....find a good match there ^_^

ant-d

Smash Lord
BloodBowler said:
Jam plays, Kris plays, Charles Plays, AdamesMaximus Plays, Gary plays (I think), Grayfox plays (I think) I play and there's an entire subforum devoted to people who play.

Either go post there or don't post about it. Nuff said.
Yes those guys play. I am posting here where the British read.

Welcome back Ed.

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
but what about my fellow londoners who feel lancaster is too far;(me) think we can set up an alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom