• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man :) you too
since edmas training is all i do i skipped(never went) to my last week of my 2nd job to train :chuckle: i dont regreat it welll less pay for me but oh well
i hope to seen a improvment in STFU chars when i see you all after crimbo/new year
i just hope my training has paid off

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
i hear nihonjin is currently workin on the largest euproean tourney ever, dunno though, i could b wrong but i think its resonably soon too :S
I know this has been posted months ago, but I passed this when I was searching for something.
Who the hell told you that >____>? (I am expecting you to answer this btw....)

I don't even want to be responsible for a small dutch tournament, let alone the biggest one in europe...

J03

Smash Master
just looking for some info on tourney's

Kone: whats going on with the north get together?

C.Smashie: you going to coeys any time soon?

GMC: any new info on your tourney date and entry fee and ****?

monty06

Smash Ace
i dunno as far as i know its still the 11th cos i hav housing available and entry fee i asume is £5 the same as ar and edmas

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
the entry was £10 at AR. with a £5 cover charge.

Ed's was cheaper due to the fact that he didnt need to pay for a venue.

i'm pretty sure we'll be pricing this at the same as AR, but its not definate untill assface updates page one of the TNJ thread.

-x-

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
The lack of venue meant the cover charge was cheaper, the entry fee was nothing but prize money. You could easily reduce the entry fee to £5 each and do well, you'd just have a smaller prize pot.

Kone

Smash Master
Urgh, at tournaments money is seperated not rolled into one:

Entry money : Any money needed to enter a tournament eg £5 for singles, £10 doubles etc

There is ALWAYS entry money and its always a fiver.

ALL entrance oney is used for prizes.

Cover/Venue : Basically the amount the venue is divided by how many people turn up. This is to ensure that the hosts can use a venue and aren't forking out money themselves. Usually a fiver aswell.

So yeah,w hen you talk about money keep them seperate.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
RoofSM1 in Sweden, note that the majority of the British team were pretty pissed up lol

Kone

Smash Master
Sweden about a year ago. .. note i was ****ed . ever watch 'the english' ? the state im in that interview is how bad i was.

edmas vids . . no idea.. i dont have the tapes nor am i sure i want to post vids of my peach =x

COEY

Smash Lord
Smashie: Even if BB and Joe can't come wednesday the other 4 of us STFU lads will be in Bolton so definitely come down. Next time you're on msn we will sort it :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Spam nice to see you registered for Cycom, if you're there so am i. Oh and personally i loved the soundtrack to the crew battle lol.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea i looked into coaches but for some reason national express are being gay and not giving a group discount :(. So its gonna be more like £37 each buts thts still fine. Cheers for the advice tho lady :)

J03

Smash Master
whoa whoa...they always do group discounts, im sure u gotta make a phone call for em tho :S
lady, any ideas?

smashie, shame u cant come up on wednesday....unless u were like ill or something :p

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not all European. There's some Asian covers in there, too :p. And you only hate because you don't know Italian, French or Dutch (all of which are represented in the video).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom