• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll fly to the midwest. Next weekend. 500$ money match. 4 out of seven. 3 stock, no items, seven minutes. We can discuss stages if you agree.
Quick question, do you like putting up huge MM challenges to intimidate people, or something? I mean, this thread was originally in the Midwest forum, and any thread in there outside of tournament announcements is usually either something completely random or a joke. Good job posting seriously and being all disagreeable, though.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ this thread. If anyone is taking this guy serious and is taking time to argue should really think about it...

This guy is pretty funny.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Link to Montage's character ratings in my sig. More informative, and a lot more in depth with characters. All characters tested, and applied in tourn play.

I won't say anything more.
QFT.
this daddy kid has no credentials, did not try to apply his **** to a completive environment, yet claims it to be a competive tier list, does not alter his POV, and worst of all, he doesnt even seem to know what the hell a tier list is.

also, there were 3 character reviews that were so opposite from what they should be, that I belive this is just a troll post so he can hear people tell him what an idiot he is.

Lock requested.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Quick question, do you like putting up huge MM challenges to intimidate people, or something? I mean, this thread was originally in the Midwest forum, and any thread in there outside of tournament announcements is usually either something completely random or a joke. Good job posting seriously and being all disagreeable, though.
Dmbrandon has challenged a lot of people. None of them good players though. It's pretty lame actually.
Indeed XD.
this daddy kid has no credentials,
LOL, neither did dmbrandon, but that didn't stop him.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
I actually think lucario and lucas are pretty good, but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions. I agree with a lot of your list, and a lot of of montages.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
haha that is funny, he needs to challege my friend who has over 2 and half years of gameplay on his melee disc

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Lol @ this thread. If anyone is taking this guy serious and is taking time to argue should really think about it...

If by funny, you mean completely ********. Then yes, he is.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Daddy takes no s***, but he gives quite a bit of it.
The fun thing is, he throws everything back at ya, you cant beat him in an arguement. I think Daddy is going to be the one making the official tier list.

DADDY

Smash Cadet
Daddy takes no s***, but he gives quite a bit of it.
The fun thing is, he throws everything back at ya, you cant beat him in an arguement. I think Daddy is going to be the one making the official tier list.
its gg.

17,550+ hours? Now that's hardcore. Don't mess with his friends, DADDY.
listen dude, the LAST thing ill be scared of is hours of gameplay. ESPECIALLY when a colored name swf member tells it to me ROFL.

AmericanBison

Smash Cadet
i really hope for daddy's sake that this is a joke thread. those tier ratings were so shallow, and the majority were wrong. its funny how daddy can say scrub, but really his impressions seem like he watched each character play once.

most of all, lucario has no mind games? like i said before, i hope he was joking or that is sad.

DADDY

Smash Cadet
i really hope for daddy's sake that this is a joke thread. those tier ratings were so shallow, and the majority were wrong. its funny how daddy can say scrub, but really his impressions seem like he watched each character play once.

most of all, lucario has no mind games? like i said before, i hope he was joking or that is sad.
lol off to a bad start here on swf, bison. your first mistake was questioning me. your second mistake was questioning me. now bend over and get SPANKED! DADDY'S ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
lol off to a bad start here on swf, bison. your first mistake was questioning me. your second mistake was questioning me. now bend over and get SPANKED! DADDY'S ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhh
You just started on SWF yourself. What gives you the power to tell people that there off to a bad start?
xD

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Fun read. It was like ****ing Ozzy Osburne was reviewing the god**** *****-*** characters from Brawl. **** turd-faced mother****ing asslicking Brawl FTW!

A lot of talk says that characters who can only recover with a Tether move are seriously screwed by edgehoggers in Brawl. With that, do you still think Pikmin & Olimar is top tier?

DADDY

Smash Cadet
Fun read. It was like ****ing Ozzy Osburne was reviewing the god**** *****-*** characters from Brawl. **** turd-faced mother****ing asslicking Brawl FTW!

A lot of talk says that characters who can only recover with a Tether move are seriously screwed by edgehoggers in Brawl. With that, do you still think Pikmin & Olimar is top tier?
ya. he is hardly off the edge and rarely needs to use it. most of the time if you need to use his upb you ****ed up your di. hes gg.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
or instead of giving the game time to develop nad actually seeing tournment results let's just powerlevel through all that technical bs and post a popularity contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom