• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
No actually I am pretty sure I meant how he was talking about how there is a lack of educated people in this thread but then he goes on to say "evar".

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright guys, here's the deal. This stuff is better kept to Brawl discussion, so I'm moving it.

dmbrandon, don't come into threads to advertise your own, especially if you contribute nothing.
Not to advertise or anything, Kish, but AlphaZealot made a "The Official Brawl Tier Discussion Thread" quite a while back, and it's still up. However, it's in the Tournament Discussion section. One sec, and I'll edit a link in. (Because no offense to the TC here, but the typing is terribly disorganized.)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141725

dmbrandon

Smash Master
No actually I am pretty sure I meant how he was talking about how there is a lack of educated people in this thread but then he goes on to say "evar".
Evar is 1337speak. 1337speak is generally used by an elitest for of people, which shows he's at least smarter than half the people he knows. neither of you right, but you're both trolls, and should quit the internet, you're just making it dim.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
"Evar" simply sounds better in my head than "ever". Same with "nevar" and "bettar" and such.

I KNOW the word is "ever" but I prefer "evar". Simple as that. :p

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Hey, that sounds pretty good. What tier would you put Pikachu and Ganondorf at?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
"Evar" is internet slang.
No ****? Wow I never noticed.

Using slang doesn't make you educated just so you know. It just sounded ******** in that context. Also dmbrandon stop being a ***** for once and get your head out of your ***.

BY THE WAY THAT FIRST SENTENCE WAS SARCASM.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Lame *** topic. I lol' d at "Lucario has no mindgames". I bet the developers removed his mindgames because they were too broken. I'd also wager that Marth is the best in the game because they gave him a LOT of mindgames.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't tell if this is a joke topic or not. It's pretty ridic.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
My god, can we have ONE thread where the conversation doesn't degenerate into moronic name calling?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ATTENTION SCRUBS:

i dont have time to respond to your stupidity. also, kish just destroyed this thread. thanks kish. u r worthless.
I don't know if you're joking or not, but I don't like the way you post. You better show some respect to one of the greatest tournament directors in the nation, not to mention a good person in general. /serious business

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Evar is 1337speak. 1337speak is generally used by an elitest for of people, which shows he's at least smarter than half the people he knows. neither of you right, but you're both trolls, and should quit the internet, you're just making it dim.
no, it means you're a moron. sorry.
Oh no. Now my feeling are hurt. >_>

Seriously. People in this thread use horrible punctuation and no caps, and I get flamed for using one word.

Anyways, this is getting off-topic.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I agree with very little of that, the thread was pretty poorly constructed too, with no evidence to support your claims, and thus, it leads me to believe you don't know what your talking about, and might not even own the game.

Heroic

Smash Cadet
Troll

ATTENTION SCRUBS:

i dont have time to respond to your stupidity. also, kish just destroyed this thread. thanks kish. u r worthless.
That guy is just a troll, his tier list is crap. dmbrandon's one his much more accurate. And how can you not show respect to the moderator? Or to anyone with a picture of Optimus Prime as an avatar?

Well, just check the join date. It explains everything.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
this tier list could of been taken alittle more seriously dont you think.

"diddy - low tier. i dont care what people say, he has no combos, and banana is mediocre at best. recovery is ****." "M2K" combos hardly exist in brawl

"ike - his only good moves are b moves. hes terrible. bottom tier. can start doing good if you forgot you were playing against ike."

"samus - nerfed from melee. cant kill (except dtilt). cant camp either. if u lose to samus u did something wrong." samus is probably probably is nerfed but you making it sound like she completly suck

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141637

YSM

Smash Apprentice
This thread looks like it was posted by a drunk 12 year old from Gamefaqs. Learn basic English before attempting to form an opinion.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Uhg.

Just search through his posts (Posts: 20) they consists of many big claims, my personal favorite being "Gimpy = Noob" (No I don't agree with it).

I'd love to see Daddy or w/e his name is vs. Gimpy.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Daddy dont take s*** from nobody apparently.
Oh well, I'm not complaining as long as MK and Mario Are well remarked.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Rob bad? Kirby bad? Ike bad? Yoshi bad? Diddy bad??? Luigi the same???? How long have you played Brawl, just a quick question?

DADDY

Smash Cadet
Rob bad? Kirby bad? Ike bad? Yoshi bad? Diddy bad??? Luigi the same???? How long have you played Brawl, just a quick question?
rob is not that good. people make him out to be good cuz he's easy. not the same thing. and kirby is overrated. ike is terrible. yoshi is terrible. diddy is not that good.

i played long enough so that its gg.

So, do you predict that Wolf will also be high tier?
learn 2 read. i said yes.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
luigi - same as melee. that's all there is to say.
Uh, ok, this fails on so many levels. Luigi has changed drastically, I mean just look at his insane recovery for starters. Man, I know these are just your opinions, but they really seem terribly uninformed.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
lol move this thread to brawl disc and what do u get? you get scrubs. lol kids go home and do your hw.
I'll fly to the midwest. Next weekend. 500$ money match. 4 out of seven. 3 stock, no items, seven minutes. We can discuss stages if you agree.

The Boogerman

Smash Cadet
I love the fact that 2 character impressions said Toon Link is great. Looks like its finally time to give up Link and main his Cel Shaded counterpart.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
actually, everyone is wrong, tier list show how charatcers are placed in tournaments, not how good they are. so daddy's "tier list" is not a tier list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom